Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

its crazy the anti americans that the USA Government people imports to vote against Americans and to eventually rule over Americans .. Same goes for 'anti gun' muslims . What sense does it make to import third worlders that want to make the USA the same as the 'zhitholes' that they left POP ??

this woman, 'Hysteria' is one example that illustrates why the General class of lefty women should not be able to vote in the USA and this board has lots of lefty Wominz' very much like 'Hysteria' . ------------ so , thanks 'suzy b' . And thanks to Hysteria for providing herself as example . [chuckle]

Why should you vote, when your little penis guides your every move?

Why do you short-between-the-legs folks think that you are entitled to everything?

I'm heterosexual, BTW. But for people better by far than you and pismoe. I like real men, men who think with their brains and hearts and use their dicks for their real purpose in bed.

this woman, 'Hysteria' is one example that illustrates why the General class of lefty women should not be able to vote in the USA and this board has lots of lefty Wominz' very much like 'Hysteria' . ------------ so , thanks 'suzy b' . And thanks to Hysteria for providing herself as example . [chuckle]

Why do you short-between-the-legs folks think that you are entitled to everything?

I'm heterosexual, BTW. But for people better by far than you and pismoe. I like real men, men who think with their brains and hearts and use their dicks for their real purpose in bed.
------------------------------------------------ keep advertising your lefty womans thinking and ideas . YOU do serve a purpose Lysis .

------------------------------------------------ keep advertising your lefty womans thinking and ideas . YOU do serve a purpose Lysis .
Why is your right-wing pissy-boy thinking any better? Why do you think that you amount to anything of worth? I don't need any little piss-boy with a small brain and a complete lack of education to tell me what to do. Shouldn't you be out shooting squirrels and finding some bleach-blond with a bible who you can order to screw?

Don’t think you have a clue what the hell youre talking about. You’ve been schooled about the Cartels. Walk away before you look even more foolish

keep advertising yourself and your thought process as i once again say . YOU are a great advertisement for women being in charge of important things . You do serve a purpose for thoughtful people who observe and read your typed words and thinking Lysis !! :afro:

Last edited:
nobody said the hispanic community did. One illegal did. If he weren't here illegally, she'd be alive. It's all we're saying. If he can't say that, he threatens all daughters in the country to the same type of victimization.
again, listen to Andrew Pollack.

You sound exactly like those Pollack stood up against. The hateful far right in this case.
Andrew Pollack doesn't want another death to an idiot with a gun. he is for school safety, not gun control. We're for immigration protection to stop illegals from killing american citizens. you should actually listen.

You should listen. Her murder has nothing to do with illegals. You are just trying to take advantage of a family's sorrow and attacking them because they won't p0lay ball with you.
---------------------------------------- naw , some of the 'tibbets' are a good example of stupidity and they will be pointed out and seen as example of stupidity for years and years to come BBee .

You are a good example of the idiocy of Trump supporters.

You don't know that. One person did it. That is a racist statement.
it is how?

You have not commented on the people who are killed by Americans. Only this one and only because he is a Hispanic. You want to use a individual crime against a whole group of people called Hispanics.

Why do you associate the term illegal immigrant with hispanic?

Because you people do. When you jerks mentions illegals you start talking about Mexico and other Hispanic countries.

Yeah I'm no more okay with people who are in the US illegally form over staying their visa by years, so I have no personal preference based on country, an illegal is an illegal.

So you say. We know what a liar Trump and his supporters are.

again, listen to Andrew Pollack.

You sound exactly like those Pollack stood up against. The hateful far right in this case.
Andrew Pollack doesn't want another death to an idiot with a gun. he is for school safety, not gun control. We're for immigration protection to stop illegals from killing american citizens. you should actually listen.

You should listen. Her murder has nothing to do with illegals. You are just trying to take advantage of a family's sorrow and attacking them because they won't p0lay ball with you.
---------------------------------------- naw , some of the 'tibbets' are a good example of stupidity and they will be pointed out and seen as example of stupidity for years and years to come BBee .

You are a good example of the idiocy of Trump supporters.
So superior to you you think idiot! Too funny!:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back