Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

I'm sorry, but what is it you think I'm grouping together exactly? No person makes any one group guilty of anything. an illegal who kills a young woman does not mean all do. no one ever made that comment and you won't find one. Illegals are illegally here, and that is just a fact of life. whether you choose to accept that or not is up to you. but don't generalize comments I never made, it makes you small.
Oh...I see. It is DIFFERENT. It is ok to group BLM together and judge them by the actions of a fringe, not the group's platform but you cant do the same with othets like Republicans or Trump supporters? Do I undetstand your double standard correctly here JC?
well, because BLM is who they are, I can say anything I want in a blog, but actions are my basis and baltimore, chicago, detroit and ferguson are all cespools of BLM violence. sorry sister you're gonna loose this one. how about antifa btw, are they for violence or not? what say you? Remember there are links out there. be careful now.

BTW, show me one link of a trump supporter burning a city down, tearing statues down. stopping free speech at universities. come now child give us some links.
You haveone standard for your side and one for the other when it comes to groups JC. None of the violence was instigated by BLM and the specifically, on multiple occasions called for peace not violence.

They have little control over what others choose to do in their name.
no, no I don't. I have one standard. Respect for life. Period. If you cross that line, then you are against me. period, I give two shits party affiliation. so you're wrong. I challenge you yet again to prove your accusation. you do have a lot of em.

Shit the BLM didn't speak out about the dallas five. denounce their actions and you change your status. some denouncement of the individuals who do the violence. but nope, so you can't denounce that means you're with them. just like you and illegal aliens. you're with them. puts you in their category and any crime they do is on you as well.

Shit they're calling for violence in chicago if police officer VanDyke is found not guilty. why? what did anybody else do? jury finds someone not guilty and society must suffer? what kind of fked up nonsense is that. yet that is the left and all their hate groups.
Coyote, BTW, at trump's rallies, it was lefitst aggression that started any altercation at his rallies. they were his rallies and they were welcomed until they became aggressive. it's simple. now name one trump supporter aggressive at a hitlery event? can you? why was it always at a trump event? hmmmm

I wish you had a brain that's for sure.

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, it's a duck
Leftist aggression? That is a good joke given what came and comes from your presidents mouth.

you are the only one lying Willow. I said his legal status was uncertain And I said that because some were saying he was legally here and some were saying he was here illegaly.
You are a liar! No one reacted to his illegal status until we read the report that he was here illegally, the only person who publicalky stated he was legal was his asinine lawyer! All you have done is defend the bastard and call us who disagree with illegals being in the fucking country illegally racist and homophobes! Put that shit where the moon don’tc Shine!
Where have I defended him? Be very specific Willow because as usual you lie.

I dont defend murderers. Refusing to jump on your anri immigrant bandwagon and supporting the parents, who were also victims of this tragedy (unlike you) is not defending a murderer.

Do you ever get tired of politicizing tragedy? ...cause There sure isn't much difference between you and the libtards you incessently moan about.
BTW, we don't defend murderers either. we call murderers who they are, where you can't.

BTW, no one said anything about defending him. the question was his legal status. which he has none of and it is that you defend.
I call murderers murderers and it is what they have done that matter not who they are. Their act is what removes them from grace not their legal status in the country or for thst matter whether they used a gun. You can not bring yourself to say that can you?
well do you know what that murderer did, he entered my country illegally and murdered an american girl. and you can't say that. wow.
I csnt say what? That he is an illegal immigrant? I have, multiple times.

What natters more? If you ask her family it is her murder. But for guys? She is just a convenient prop for anti immigrant hate mongering and family incarcerations of amnesty seekers. Why aren't we focusing on rapid deportations of violent criminals? Why go after amnesty seekers? You fo realize most show up for their hearings?

Her family is right. So you attsck them for not sharing your priorities and you use their daughters death.

Yeah, and on all counts.

If someone steals your purse, you are a victim. Because someone you do not know grieves in a way you do not understand, and thus do not approve, you are a victim, and thus you feel entitled to lash out, over-entitled crybaby you are. And behind that "status as a victim", your entirely trashy self vanishes in a haze of hatred, bigotry, and self-pity. Crybaby.

If a phrase begins with "if", denoting a condition that cannot be met, the following is in no way or form a "fact", your silly bellowing notwithstanding.

It's still all about you, all about your grievance, all about your bigotry, your crybaby-ing. And you don't begin to understand how utterly inappropriate your whole thread is, because you cannot for your life understand that Mollie's death is not about you. Not the tiniest bit. Because if you took, for a second, their perspective, you might realize what is at stake for them, what they are struggling with, how they are fighting for their dignity and decency and humanity when, as usual, the path towards stereotyping hatred would be broad, and well-paved, but that's your path, not theirs. If you did that, you'd also realize what an odious role you play in all this. But, that far, you can't, and don't.

Was Mollie's death preordained by fate? If not an illegal immigrant, sompeopleeone else would have murdered her that day? I'm the bad guy for wanting to prevent future murders like this? Is that what you're saying?

So what are you doing to prevent future murders? What are you doing to safeguard jogging paths, bars, people being stalked by others wishing to have sex with some stranger who does not want them? What are you doing about people who have been rejected as lovers and adopt the stance that if they can't have a particular person, nobody else can because they will murder this person first???

I was once threatened by a person whom I rejected and chose not to deal with. Fortunately, I had a dog with very, very big teeth.

In each and every case you cited above, steps are taken. Parks and paths get better lighting and additional patrols. Citizen groups form in consort with LEO’s.

Bars have restricted serving laws passed or lose their liquor licenses.

Mollies death was 100% avoidable, and nothing is being done about it.

Quit your damn sniveling. No amount of it justifies your support of the Cartels cash flow.

Your post is slanderous. Why do you make things up about other people? Who here supports the cartels' cash flow? How do you know? I know of no one who does.

In any event, there is no evidence that this murder was drug-related.

Wake the hell up. A huge source of income to the cartels comes from human smuggling across the border, human trafficking within the United States, and collecting ransom for those being trafficked.

All of this is cash flow for the cartels. You fight our effort to control the border, then you support the Cartels.

It’s as simple as that.

You are a liar! No one reacted to his illegal status until we read the report that he was here illegally, the only person who publicalky stated he was legal was his asinine lawyer! All you have done is defend the bastard and call us who disagree with illegals being in the fucking country illegally racist and homophobes! Put that shit where the moon don’tc Shine!
Where have I defended him? Be very specific Willow because as usual you lie.

I dont defend murderers. Refusing to jump on your anri immigrant bandwagon and supporting the parents, who were also victims of this tragedy (unlike you) is not defending a murderer.

Do you ever get tired of politicizing tragedy? ...cause There sure isn't much difference between you and the libtards you incessently moan about.
BTW, we don't defend murderers either. we call murderers who they are, where you can't.

BTW, no one said anything about defending him. the question was his legal status. which he has none of and it is that you defend.
I call murderers murderers and it is what they have done that matter not who they are. Their act is what removes them from grace not their legal status in the country or for thst matter whether they used a gun. You can not bring yourself to say that can you?
well do you know what that murderer did, he entered my country illegally and murdered an american girl. and you can't say that. wow.
I csnt say what? That he is an illegal immigrant? I have, multiple times.

What natters more? If you ask her family it is her murder. But for guys? She is just a convenient prop for anti immigrant hate mongering and family incarcerations of amnesty seekers. Why aren't we focusing on rapid deportations of violent criminals? Why go after amnesty seekers? You fo realize most show up for their hearings?

Her family is right. So you attsck them for not sharing your priorities and you use their daughters death.
no, she is an example of needless death in this country because idiots like you don't care the illegals are here. It is a national issue, not her family's.

The shameless left uses the eulogy of a grieving father for political purposes. No surprises here.

Oh...I see. It is DIFFERENT. It is ok to group BLM together and judge them by the actions of a fringe, not the group's platform but you cant do the same with othets like Republicans or Trump supporters? Do I undetstand your double standard correctly here JC?
well, because BLM is who they are, I can say anything I want in a blog, but actions are my basis and baltimore, chicago, detroit and ferguson are all cespools of BLM violence. sorry sister you're gonna loose this one. how about antifa btw, are they for violence or not? what say you? Remember there are links out there. be careful now.

BTW, show me one link of a trump supporter burning a city down, tearing statues down. stopping free speech at universities. come now child give us some links.
You haveone standard for your side and one for the other when it comes to groups JC. None of the violence was instigated by BLM and the specifically, on multiple occasions called for peace not violence.

They have little control over what others choose to do in their name.
no, no I don't. I have one standard. Respect for life. Period. If you cross that line, then you are against me. period, I give two shits party affiliation. so you're wrong. I challenge you yet again to prove your accusation. you do have a lot of em.

Shit the BLM didn't speak out about the dallas five. denounce their actions and you change your status. some denouncement of the individuals who do the violence. but nope, so you can't denounce that means you're with them. just like you and illegal aliens. you're with them. puts you in their category and any crime they do is on you as well.

Shit they're calling for violence in chicago if police officer VanDyke is found not guilty. why? what did anybody else do? jury finds someone not guilty and society must suffer? what kind of fked up nonsense is that. yet that is the left and all their hate groups.
Coyote, BTW, at trump's rallies, it was lefitst aggression that started any altercation at his rallies. they were his rallies and they were welcomed until they became aggressive. it's simple. now name one trump supporter aggressive at a hitlery event? can you? why was it always at a trump event? hmmmm

I wish you had a brain that's for sure.

walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck, it's a duck
Leftist aggression? That is a good joke given what came and comes from your presidents mouth.
yes leftist aggression, plants to create violence. yep all day and almost every event. People have a right to their candidate. you should read up.

It is a know fact that many illegal immigrants under catch and release do not fucking show up for their hearings! That’s just another Coyote lie!

Courting Disaster

Last edited:
Deportation does not work, the illegal who murdered Kate Steinle was deported five times!

Yeah, and on all counts.

If someone steals your purse, you are a victim. Because someone you do not know grieves in a way you do not understand, and thus do not approve, you are a victim, and thus you feel entitled to lash out, over-entitled crybaby you are. And behind that "status as a victim", your entirely trashy self vanishes in a haze of hatred, bigotry, and self-pity. Crybaby.

If a phrase begins with "if", denoting a condition that cannot be met, the following is in no way or form a "fact", your silly bellowing notwithstanding.

It's still all about you, all about your grievance, all about your bigotry, your crybaby-ing. And you don't begin to understand how utterly inappropriate your whole thread is, because you cannot for your life understand that Mollie's death is not about you. Not the tiniest bit. Because if you took, for a second, their perspective, you might realize what is at stake for them, what they are struggling with, how they are fighting for their dignity and decency and humanity when, as usual, the path towards stereotyping hatred would be broad, and well-paved, but that's your path, not theirs. If you did that, you'd also realize what an odious role you play in all this. But, that far, you can't, and don't.

Was Mollie's death preordained by fate? If not an illegal immigrant, sompeopleeone else would have murdered her that day? I'm the bad guy for wanting to prevent future murders like this? Is that what you're saying?

So what are you doing to prevent future murders? What are you doing to safeguard jogging paths, bars, people being stalked by others wishing to have sex with some stranger who does not want them? What are you doing about people who have been rejected as lovers and adopt the stance that if they can't have a particular person, nobody else can because they will murder this person first???

I was once threatened by a person whom I rejected and chose not to deal with. Fortunately, I had a dog with very, very big teeth.

In each and every case you cited above, steps are taken. Parks and paths get better lighting and additional patrols. Citizen groups form in consort with LEO’s.

Bars have restricted serving laws passed or lose their liquor licenses.

Mollies death was 100% avoidable, and nothing is being done about it.

Quit your damn sniveling. No amount of it justifies your support of the Cartels cash flow.

Your post is slanderous. Why do you make things up about other people? Who here supports the cartels' cash flow? How do you know? I know of no one who does.

In any event, there is no evidence that this murder was drug-related.

Wake the hell up. A huge source of income to the cartels comes from human smuggling across the border, human trafficking within the United States, and collecting ransom for those being trafficked.

All of this is cash flow for the cartels. You fight our effort to control the border, then you support the Cartels.

It’s as simple as that.

It's not that simple, asshole. Most of these people have nothing to do with cartels. You just have some idiotic idea from john wayne movies that you are somehow "special." Find some other way to pretend that you are "man" and a "patriot."

illegal aliens , mexican and others , get them back to their 'zhitholes' and and build the WALL and deny all classes of third worlder both legal and illegal entrance into the USA Lysis .

Last edited:
It's not that simple, asshole. Most of these people have nothing to do with cartels. You just have some idiotic idea from john wayne movies that you are somehow "special." Find some other way to pretend that you are "man" and a "patriot."

Quite.

Moreover: On the one hand, that nonsense about the "cartels" is just another way of criminalizing migration. On the other, it's just plain nonsense. The harder it gets to cross the border, the higher the price that can be extracted from migrants. They may just get half of them (or even fewer) into the U.S. - while still all pay - but the price will be way higher. That means, it's the "seal the border" crowd that truly promises to fill the coffers of the "cartels" (or whatever groups plan and organize the transport).

I don't see an issue with the father wanting to thank the hispanic community for their help and support.

Me either, but why did he do that? See that makes absolutely no sense to her death and the violent nature of it and the person who did it. The community didn't do it, nor did the hispanics but the illegal. His daughter was a victim of a crime. It is what it is, unless he's saying there wasn't a crime and for me he crosses a line there. We need laws, and to repress them as he has causes more deaths, and he is clueless to that piece. All survivors of victims who forgive their killers do. what a disgrace.

People who attack them are a disgrace as well. He is not repressing anything. The Hispanic community did not kill her. One person did. That person should be held accountable.
nobody said the hispanic community did. One illegal did. If he weren't here illegally, she'd be alive. It's all we're saying. If he can't say that, he threatens all daughters in the country to the same type of victimization.
again, listen to Andrew Pollack.

You sound exactly like those Pollack stood up against. The hateful far right in this case.
Andrew Pollack doesn't want another death to an idiot with a gun. he is for school safety, not gun control. We're for immigration protection to stop illegals from killing american citizens. you should actually listen.

You should listen. Her murder has nothing to do with illegals. You are just trying to take advantage of a family's sorrow and attacking them because they won't p0lay ball with you.

People who attack them are a disgrace as well. He is not repressing anything. The Hispanic community did not kill her. One person did. That person should be held accountable.
nobody said the hispanic community did. One illegal did. If he weren't here illegally, she'd be alive. It's all we're saying. If he can't say that, he threatens all daughters in the country to the same type of victimization.

You don't know that. One person did it. That is a racist statement.
it is how?

You have not commented on the people who are killed by Americans. Only this one and only because he is a Hispanic. You want to use a individual crime against a whole group of people called Hispanics.

Why do you associate the term illegal immigrant with hispanic?

Because you people do. When you jerks mentions illegals you start talking about Mexico and other Hispanic countries.

Yeah, easy enough to see how much you care; how much respect for those dealing with loss and grief drives your thinking; how a loss of human life gives you pause and brings out the best in you.
I care more about Mollie when I have never even encountered her than her own damn parents and that pisses me off even more.

You wouldn’t know what that feels like.
I doubt you care or you wouldnt be attacking her parents because they wont jump on your hate immigrants bandwagon. We eouldnt here a peep about her if the killer wasnt immigrant. Her only use to you is to setve as political propoganda
we heard about the father who killed his two children and wife. you're flat ass wrong. and, why didn't you respond to my post?

The father unfortunately owes a responsibility to the community himself and that's what you miss. You should listen to Andrew Pollack who lost a daughter the same way. Now that's a father who loved his daughter. just saying. he wasn't shy about telling everyone he was pissed he lost his daughter. See, that seems reasonable to me. If you truly love someone, you'd be angry. It's who we are. I respect life.
Oh. So a father refusing to hate illegal immigrants because his daughter was murdered by one is now a bad father? What ever happened to the killer in this?

According to your logic ... If she had been murdered by a gun we should go after the ease at which people can get guns and the weak laws that allow dangrrous people to get them? You would agree right?
What ever happened to the killer in this?

he was an illegal and had our laws protected Mollie, she'd be alive today.

Just like the FBI let down Andrew Pollack's Meadow to stop her killer.

It's truly amazing to me the justification you all have for illegal behavior by our law

Quite.

Moreover: On the one hand, that nonsense about the "cartels" is just another way of criminalizing migration. On the other, it's just plain nonsense. The harder it gets to cross the border, the higher the price that can be extracted from migrants. They may just get half of them (or even fewer) into the U.S. - while still all pay - but the price will be way higher. That means, it's the "seal the border" crowd that truly promises to fill the coffers of the "cartels" (or whatever groups plan and organize the transport).
------------------------------------- who cares how much money the 'cartels' make off illegal aliens . I only care about imported third worlders getting into the USA and thats only because of USA Sovereignty OEuro .,

Yeah, easy enough to see how much you care; how much respect for those dealing with loss and grief drives your thinking; how a loss of human life gives you pause and brings out the best in you.
I care more about Mollie when I have never even encountered her than her own damn parents and that pisses me off even more.

You wouldn’t know what that feels like.
I doubt you care or you wouldnt be attacking her parents because they wont jump on your hate immigrants bandwagon. We eouldnt here a peep about her if the killer wasnt immigrant. Her only use to you is to setve as political propoganda
we heard about the father who killed his two children and wife. you're flat ass wrong. and, why didn't you respond to my post?

The father unfortunately owes a responsibility to the community himself and that's what you miss. You should listen to Andrew Pollack who lost a daughter the same way. Now that's a father who loved his daughter. just saying. he wasn't shy about telling everyone he was pissed he lost his daughter. See, that seems reasonable to me. If you truly love someone, you'd be angry. It's who we are. I respect life.
Oh. So a father refusing to hate illegal immigrants because his daughter was murdered by one is now a bad father? What ever happened to the killer in this?

According to your logic ... If she had been murdered by a gun we should go after the ease at which people can get guns and the weak laws that allow dangrrous people to get them? You would agree right?
What ever happened to the killer in this?

he was an illegal and had our laws protected Mollie, she'd be alive today.

Just like the FBI let down Andrew Pollack's Meadow to stop her killer.

It's truly amazing to me the justification you all have for illegal behavior by our law

You are using the same argument the anti-gun lobby uses when there is a mass shooting. If he couldn't buy a gun then all of those people would still be alive.

again, listen to Andrew Pollack.

You sound exactly like those Pollack stood up against. The hateful far right in this case.
Andrew Pollack doesn't want another death to an idiot with a gun. he is for school safety, not gun control. We're for immigration protection to stop illegals from killing american citizens. you should actually listen.

You should listen. Her murder has nothing to do with illegals. You are just trying to take advantage of a family's sorrow and attacking them because they won't p0lay ball with you.
---------------------------------------- naw , some of the 'tibbets' are a good example of stupidity and they will be pointed out and seen as example of stupidity for years and years to come BBee .

You don't know that. One person did it. That is a racist statement.
it is how?

You have not commented on the people who are killed by Americans. Only this one and only because he is a Hispanic. You want to use a individual crime against a whole group of people called Hispanics.

Why do you associate the term illegal immigrant with hispanic?

Because you people do. When you jerks mentions illegals you start talking about Mexico and other Hispanic countries.
-------------------------- well thats where the majority of illegals and legal third worlders come from BBee .

Forum List

Back