Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

I care more about Mollie when I have never even encountered her than her own damn parents and that pisses me off even more.

What pisses you off is that Mollie's parents refuse to join your blind xenophobic rage. Because that reaction is the only one you understand. That in turn defines you, and your fairly narrow limitations (same goes for the rightarded piddlers on here). What enrages you even more is that the light these admirable people shine on you exposes you for the narrow-minded, resentment-driven, hateful little midget you truly are. These folks are plainly better than you, better than I am, better than most I was fortunate enough to encounter. And that enrages you most, and that's why you desperately struggle to confuse your vile hatred with caring for Mollie. You don't. You wouldn't even understand what that requires, which would be, at the most basic level, at least an attempt at understanding and respecting that for which she lived, what she stood for. You don't know what respect is, and so you can't, and you won't. Same goes, of course, for the other rightarded, xenophobic piddlers on this thread.
nope, you're flat ass wrong. her parents let Mollie down as well as other daughters out there. You don't understand it. you're groomed to ignore it like Mollie's parents. I bet she understood. She stood up to an illegal punk and the illegal punk took her life. end of story. to say anything else is parrotting the leftist stance of love for illegals. Want to listen to a real parent, Listen to Andrew Pollack father of Meadow who was gunned down at school, and you know what, he doesn't want other parents to go through what he did. That is pure class. And you have absolutely none.

take you illegal loving out of here it isn't welcomed.

I care more about Mollie when I have never even encountered her than her own damn parents and that pisses me off even more.

What pisses you off is that Mollie's parents refuse to join your blind xenophobic rage. Because that reaction is the only one you understand. That in turn defines you, and your fairly narrow limitations (same goes for the rightarded piddlers on here). What enrages you even more is that the light these admirable people shine on you exposes you for the narrow-minded, resentment-driven, hateful little midget you truly are. These folks are plainly better than you, better than I am, better than most I was fortunate enough to encounter. And that enrages you most, and that's why you desperately struggle to confuse your vile hatred with caring for Mollie. You don't. You wouldn't even understand what that requires, which would be, at the most basic level, at least an attempt at understanding and respecting that for which she lived, what she stood for. You don't know what respect is, and so you can't, and you won't. Same goes, of course, for the other rightarded, xenophobic piddlers on this thread.

You don't know anything about her family, other than her dad is a open-borders virtue signaling douchebag. He could be a serial killer or a child molester or a wife beater for all you know. But whats most important is that he's willing to sacrifice his child on the altar of political correctness, that elevates him to sainthood in your eyes.

-------------------------------------------- enjoy your 'muslim' bosses OEurope .

She didn’t live for anything, she was killed by her and her parents’ own stupidity. No different than those idiots who were bicycling in the Middle East.

I care about the person that Mollie could have been and should have been if that piece of shit was never here in this country in the first place. She could have have had her own walkaway moment and could have possibly brought her parents along for the ride. She could have been with us when millennials and all the younger generations finally wake the fuck up, but that opportunity for growth and realization was robbed from her. THAT is what pisses me off.

Mollie was no different from my own little sisters. Naive about what the world really is(especially my youngest sister, who is just a little younger than Mollie was), rebellious against people who actually know what they are talking about, and brainwashed by trusted authority figures in school or in the media. She didn’t deserve to be brutally murdered just because she was turned into a drone.

You don't know anything about her family, other than her dad is a open-borders virtue signaling douchebag. He could be a serial killer or a child molester or a wife beater for all you know. But whats most important is that he's willing to sacrifice his child on the altar of political correctness, that elevates him to sainthood in your eyes.

Her dad knows all about the humanity of everyone with a human face, and knows about the respect for their humanity, and he doesn't forget it in the face of unspeakable grief. That's all I need to know. That's also what distinguishes him from you and your ilk, and that's what opens, like a scalpel, your pustule of bile, and all the slimy, slanderous ugliness squirts out.

She didn’t live for anything, she was killed by her and her parents’ own stupidity. No different than those idiots who were bicycling in the Middle East.

I care about the person that Mollie could have been and should have been if that piece of shit was never here in this country in the first place. She could have have had her own walkaway moment and could have possibly brought her parents along for the ride. She could have been with us when millennials and all the younger generations finally wake the fuck up, but that opportunity for growth and realization was robbed from her. THAT is what pisses me off.

Mollie was no different from my own little sisters. Naive about what the world really is(especially my youngest sister, who is just a little younger than Mollie was), rebellious against people who actually know what they are talking about, and brainwashed by trusted authority figures in school or in the media. She didn’t deserve to be brutally murdered just because she was turned into a drone.
The father got what he deserved, and society was done a favor. Now genetics which cause a brain to misfire, and turn on their own were wiped out. At least with the death of his daughter, society will be spared untold more, just like him.

Yeah, and on all counts.

If someone steals your purse, you are a victim. Because someone you do not know grieves in a way you do not understand, and thus do not approve, you are a victim, and thus you feel entitled to lash out, over-entitled crybaby you are. And behind that "status as a victim", your entirely trashy self vanishes in a haze of hatred, bigotry, and self-pity. Crybaby.

If a phrase begins with "if", denoting a condition that cannot be met, the following is in no way or form a "fact", your silly bellowing notwithstanding.

It's still all about you, all about your grievance, all about your bigotry, your crybaby-ing. And you don't begin to understand how utterly inappropriate your whole thread is, because you cannot for your life understand that Mollie's death is not about you. Not the tiniest bit. Because if you took, for a second, their perspective, you might realize what is at stake for them, what they are struggling with, how they are fighting for their dignity and decency and humanity when, as usual, the path towards stereotyping hatred would be broad, and well-paved, but that's your path, not theirs. If you did that, you'd also realize what an odious role you play in all this. But, that far, you can't, and don't.
Mollie's death is about all of us in the same way that Jamile Shaw's death was about Mollie. The same way that the dozens of people killed by illegals are about all of us. If these victims were torn to death by packs of rabid dogs not a one of you would be blathering about grace. No one would be crawling for the dignity of the wild animals that invaded our cities and prey upon those perceived as vulnerable.

The appropriate response to the slaughter is to drive these vermin from our land.

The vermin in our land is white nationalists and racists. Illegals are not rabid dogs. Take your racist trash and stuff it.
Standing against illegal aliens cannot make one racist, as illegal alien is not a race.

Illegal aliens are not white Europeans. That is all you want. That is indeed racist.
And what you want is the murder of thousands of white Mollie Tibbetts and black Jamile Shaws.

Take your garbage and shove it. That is not the choice. You sound exactly like a far left Democrat after a mass shooting. You don't give a damn about either of them. They are part of your racist agenda.

"Virtue signalling"??? Is this like "cucks" and "feminazis," "antifa," and the rest of the garbage emanating from the backroom of the white-trash alt-right, who never will come out and and clearly identify themselves and what kind of Americans they are? This poor woman's parents are Americans who are commonly decent Americans trying to get through an awful time in their lives without allowing their daughter's horrible death, her dignity, and her legacy to be prostituted in order to further the arguments of the most gutter-level political activists and morons. The people who seek to do this have not a shred of honor, dignity, or patriotism.

Yes, I remember Gold Star mom Cindy Sheeran trying to prostitute her dead Army son to hewr cause for the Democrats.

His fellow soldiers and friends stepped up and buried her, 'scuse the pun.

A mother who lost her son, whom she went through pregnancy and painful birth with, shed her own blood to bring him into the world, who raised him, is not supposed to confront the two whores who are responsible for his murder and demand answers? It was bush and cheney who prostituted and killed her son. What they took from her is unimaginable.

We should honor people like her. People who seek to dishonor the death of Mollie Tibbetts, even as her family fights to preserve her dignity, are disgusting and against the values of our nation, and, basically, are scum.
Her parents are disgusting gutter trash that embrace institutionalized racism against their own people.

A racist calling someone else racist. You are worst than far left Democrats. They don't attack grieving families who object to their families being used as political pawns.

What kind of person would make light of his daughters murder? I find that extremely disturbing. But then again we are talking about a liberal, Liberalism is a freaking disease, and when you add TDS on top of that you have a bunch of zombies running around willing to throw their own child under the bus for political expediency. As a Mother. I just cannot fathom saying anything even close to what that man said at her funeral, and if anyone else made any remark on that level at my child's funeral, I am afraid I would have to kill that person. The normal stages of grief is missing in that man. Liberalism is a brain eating disease.

The liberals here aren't liberal with anything except stupidity and dishonesty

If you are a mother then your children need to be taken away from you. You suffer from TDS and you should be locked in a mental institution. You are preaching hate and racism.

The father got what he deserved, and society was done a favor. Now genetics which cause a brain to misfire, and turn on their own were wiped out. At least with the death of his daughter, society will be spared untold more, just like him.
---------------------------------------------- everything i saw of the 'father' , he looked and sounded bad .

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly’s family refused to go along with the attempt to politicize her murder.
News flash!!! The family just did politicize her murder. At her expense. But, how bout that food!?
No. They repudiated your attempt to taje control of her death. You dont care about her. They do.

Nobody is trying to take control of her MURDER, except the batshit crazy liberals that wish to make sure that their murderous immigration policies stay in place

There are no murderous immigration policies in place. You are using her death to advance your hateful agenda.

you are a DUMBASS--link says EIGHT!! you must be blind

The picture only had six... were the other two invisible?

OH MY GOD, INVISIBLE ILLEGAL ALIENS>>>> PANIC TIME.
and prove they are taking jobs Americans don't want
links/etc
That's one of the oldest lies they have. Forget the fact that millions of Americans are working at jobs they don't like. Too fucking bad. Get a better one. Cut off their welfare, and see how enticing those jobs look then; when they, and their worthless children are starving, in the dark...

You are a worthless person who preaches hate.

Looks like some folks are pissed that Molly’s family refused to go along with the attempt to politicize her murder.
News flash!!! The family just did politicize her murder. At her expense. But, how bout that food!?
No. They repudiated your attempt to taje control of her death. You dont care about her. They do.

Nobody is trying to take control of her MURDER, except the batshit crazy liberals that wish to make sure that their murderous immigration policies stay in place

There are no murderous immigration policies in place. You are using her death to advance your hateful agenda.
------------------------------------------------ i know that i would use her death for my agenda , its simply common sense Busybee .

you are a DUMBASS--link says EIGHT!! you must be blind

The picture only had six... were the other two invisible?

OH MY GOD, INVISIBLE ILLEGAL ALIENS>>>> PANIC TIME.
and prove they are taking jobs Americans don't want
links/etc
That's one of the oldest lies they have. Forget the fact that millions of Americans are working at jobs they don't like. Too fucking bad. Get a better one. Cut off their welfare, and see how enticing those jobs look then; when they, and their worthless children are starving, in the dark...

You are a worthless person who preaches hate.
On the contrary. I preach loyalty (a quality you lack), and love. I have, and will continue to fight for both. Against all comers...

I don't see an issue with the father wanting to thank the hispanic community for their help and support.
Now should this father take an activist route in support of open borders, he needs to remember his comments and not use the death of his daughter or allow the fake news media to use her as a victim to deflect from the views of those who don't support open borders.
I don't see an issue with the father wanting to thank the hispanic community for their help and support.

Me either, but why did he do that? See that makes absolutely no sense to her death and the violent nature of it and the person who did it. The community didn't do it, nor did the hispanics but the illegal. His daughter was a victim of a crime. It is what it is, unless he's saying there wasn't a crime and for me he crosses a line there. We need laws, and to repress them as he has causes more deaths, and he is clueless to that piece. All survivors of victims who forgive their killers do. what a disgrace.

People who attack them are a disgrace as well. He is not repressing anything. The Hispanic community did not kill her. One person did. That person should be held accountable.

Now should this father take an activist route in support of open borders, he needs to remember his comments and not use the death of his daughter or allow the fake news media to use her as a victim to deflect from the views of those who don't support open borders.

Me either, but why did he do that? See that makes absolutely no sense to her death and the violent nature of it and the person who did it. The community didn't do it, nor did the hispanics but the illegal. His daughter was a victim of a crime. It is what it is, unless he's saying there wasn't a crime and for me he crosses a line there. We need laws, and to repress them as he has causes more deaths, and he is clueless to that piece. All survivors of victims who forgive their killers do. what a disgrace.

People who attack them are a disgrace as well. He is not repressing anything. The Hispanic community did not kill her. One person did. That person should be held accountable.
nobody said the hispanic community did. One illegal did. If he weren't here illegally, she'd be alive. It's all we're saying. If he can't say that, he threatens all daughters in the country to the same type of victimization.

here's an expected reaction from a father who actually loved his daughter:

'I'm pissed!': Angry Parkland father gives emotional speech to President Trump about murdered daughter

Parkland Shooting Victim Father: It Is Not About Gun Control, It Is About Safety In Schools

"Andrew Pollack, the father of Meadow Pollack who was killed during the Parkland high school shooting, dresses down 'Fox News Sunday' host Chris Wallace for focusing too much time on gun control and not enough on school safety.

"It's not going to be fixed because I just heard what you said, what you are focusing on, polarizing this event, the murder of these kids. You're talking about gun control," Pollack told Chris Wallace on this week's edition of "Fox News Sunday."
"

Because he says what you want him to say. You sound exactly like those who preach gun control after a mass shooting. Use it to your political advantage.

nope, you're flat ass wrong. her parents let Mollie down as well as other daughters out there. You don't understand it. you're groomed to ignore it like Mollie's parents. I bet she understood. She stood up to an illegal punk and the illegal punk took her life. end of story. to say anything else is parrotting the leftist stance of love for illegals. Want to listen to a real parent, Listen to Andrew Pollack father of Meadow who was gunned down at school, and you know what, he doesn't want other parents to go through what he did. That is pure class. And you have absolutely none.

take you illegal loving out of here it isn't welcomed.

Did he have illegal stamped on his forehead? She had no idea whether he was legal or not and she didn't ask for a ID card. That is the stupidest comment I have heard. You sound exactly like those who clamor for gun control after a mass shooting.

nobody said the hispanic community did. One illegal did. If he weren't here illegally, she'd be alive. It's all we're saying. If he can't say that, he threatens all daughters in the country to the same type of victimization.

You don't know that. One person did it. That is a racist statement.

again, listen to Andrew Pollack.

Forum List

Back