Mollie Tibbet's dad's shameless virtue signaling at daughter's funeral

View attachment 213442
Mollie Tibbetts was ‘nobody’s victim,’ her dad says in powerful eulogy

Raped and murdered:
Dad: "Nobody's victim"

Daughter is gone forever.
Dad: "LOL how bout' them burritos, amirite?"

With parents like these, it's no wonder she turned out to be a self hating SJW.
I knew it wouldn't be long before the same people who used her death for their xenophobic hatred would turn on her family.

I haven't tried to use her death for anything. I'm merely pointing out how fucked up it is for a father to make jokes like this at his own daughter's funeral. The fact that none of you can admit that it was the wrong time, wrong place for something like that only proves that theres something seriously wrong with you.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

I knew it wouldn't be long before the same people who used her death for their xenophobic hatred would turn on her family.

I haven't tried to use her death for anything. I'm merely pointing out how fucked up it is for a father to make jokes like this at his own daughter's funeral. The fact that none of you can admit that it was the wrong time, wrong place for something like that only proves that theres something seriously wrong with you.
There you go again.....turning on her family.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

There you go again, missing the point.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Molly Tibbets was murdered because she refused the advances of a man who found her attractive. His race, his citizenship are irrelevant.

Citizenship is relevant, his illegal status is relevant. Had he not been there, she would be alive today.

Why didn't trump deport him?

Dumb question.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

There you go again, missing the point.
Oh, I totally got the point. You turning on her family. Quelle surprise.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

So nopw you stoop to attacking the family of dead people you all know no shame! I am sure your grandparents are proud!

So relatives of dead people should never be criticized no matter what they do? Is that what you're saying?

... that might be the most bizarre response to a child's death I've heard about. I mean... I get the Hispanic community might have helped him look for her when she was missing, that's nice and all, but... wtf dad...

So much for not politicizing her death eh?

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

Molly Tibbets was murdered because she refused the advances of a man who found her attractive. His race, his citizenship are irrelevant.

Citizenship is relevant, his illegal status is relevant. Had he not been there, she would be alive today.

Why didn't trump deport him?

And why don't you have any concern for all people who are murdered? I guess since most of them were murdered by American citizens, that's ok, they were going to be murdered anyway.

Right?
Hey! How many Mexicans are murdered in Mexico by illegal Americans? Would that be quite alright with ewe moron?

Oh yes, for sure! Caring that she was slaughtered like a pig is xenophobic and attacking her family! You just cannot make this shit up!
Why is it that males of all countries seem to think they can assault and even kill women if we reject their advances?
Why is it you want males from other countries to assault women? You get off on that?

Oh yes, for sure! Caring that she was slaughtered like a pig is xenophobic and attacking her family! You just cannot make this shit up!
Why is it that males of all countries seem to think they can assault and even kill women if we reject their advances?
Why is it you want males from other countries to assault women? You get off on that?

The only thing worse than rape and murder, is noticing the legal status of the perpetrator.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

The Hispanic community was apparently very supportive during the search for Mollie, and since she knew the guy, this was apparently not a family that had any issues with Hispanics, regardless of their status as citizens. He wanted to make that clear, on behalf of his daughter. Do you have any questions now?

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

When extremists get their soft little fee fees hurt, like when they are being shamed for holding extremist ideas, they call it 'virtue signalling'. It's a chickenshit phrase used by morally bankrupt people of both the left and the right to avoid accountability.

View attachment 213442

Raped and murdered:

The Hispanic community was apparently very supportive during the search for Mollie, and since she knew the guy, this was apparently not a family that had any issues with Hispanics, regardless of their status as citizens. He wanted to make that clear, on behalf of his daughter. Do you have any questions now?
If he still wants to live there he better get on his knees for hispanics. The protesters would be on his porch screaming racist, make Iowa Mexico again.

I have lived with these people since 1960. They are a foul part of humanity.

Forum List

Back