Mom beats heroin dealer with baseball bat.

The story won't come up for me. What kind of sentence did she get.

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. "The best way for evil to triumph is for good to stand there and not do a thing." To me, the world does not have enough people like that woman.
Try this God blessed link: Jefferson County mom guilty in baseball bat attack over her son's drug addiction : News
Thanks for the link. I don't blame that lady for doing what she did. No one in the law enforcement area would have done anything to the drug suppliers anyways because they are too busy letting other people get away with all that they are guilty of...like the person who murdered little Kaylie Anthony!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

God bless you and that woman and her boy always!!!

Holly

As far I know, Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder - so who murdered Caylee? You seem to know...

^^^ Just because someone was found not guilty does not mean that the case is closed when the person who is guilty is still out there on the loose.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thanks for the link. I don't blame that lady for doing what she did. No one in the law enforcement area would have done anything to the drug suppliers anyways because they are too busy letting other people get away with all that they are guilty of...like the person who murdered little Kaylie Anthony!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

God bless you and that woman and her boy always!!!

Holly

As far I know, Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murder - so who murdered Caylee? You seem to know...

we dont know if anyone did

she may have drowned or something

the question is

who stashed the body

I say good for her, and too bad there aren't more people like her dealing with the drug dealers. In Chicago, people have to deal with drug dealers daily, and they call the police and the police are accomplishing nothing, and sometimes they don't even show up. If the citizens there started taking justice into their own hands, maybe there wouldn't be a person killed there every 6 hours.

Chicago has the strongest gun laws anywhere, and they have the highest crime rate.

I know the kid will just go find another supplier, but I'd still do what the mom did just for general principles. And I would kick my brat out of my house unless he/she did drug tests every month. Or week. That is..once I get out of jail.

How many drugs could a drug dealer deal if a drug dealer could deal drugs?

And how many drugs could a drug addict buy if a drug addict could buy drugs?

He's a drug dealer - isn't that illegal?

Well yes, but based on who's testimony? The gal that clobbered him?

Anyway- if you follow the like I posted above, the story is much more detailed.

Here's one line...

“My son is alive,” she said. “That’s all that matters. … I will take my life over his any day.”

Well, the kid made a choice to try heroin, so he is responsible for his own addiction. Don't blame the dealer, blame the kid who was dumb enough to try the drug in the first place.

I think that an assault like this is fine if you are defending yourself or someone else from immediate physical harm, but her son continued to make the choice to buy drugs from this guy, and the mother was wrong for attacking him.

I don't believe that her actions have solved anything - her son could still go back on the drug, he just needs to find another dealer.

She had asked the dealer to stop dealing to her son, he said no. She had gone to the police who said they were busy. That left her.

She didn't have to resort to violence. Her son made a choice to start taking heroin, ultimately, he is responsible for his own destiny.

She didn't have to resort to violence. Her son made a choice to start taking heroin, ultimately, he is responsible for his own destiny.

She thought otherwise.

Why didn't she just report him to the cops?

Would not have done a bit of good. Half the time, these dealers are paying the cops for protection. The other half, the law requires all kinds of evidence.

We need to legalize drugs, then make them available to addicts at a price the street dealers cannot match. Then, each time they come in for their dose, they also have to face a lecture on what the drugs are doing to them. Other nations have done this, and it works. Doesn't make the moralists feel good, but it does almost eliminate drug related crime, and identifies those using.

Why didn't she just report him to the cops?

Would not have done a bit of good. Half the time, these dealers are paying the cops for protection. The other half, the law requires all kinds of evidence.

We need to legalize drugs, then make them available to addicts at a price the street dealers cannot match. Then, each time they come in for their dose, they also have to face a lecture on what the drugs are doing to them. Other nations have done this, and it works. Doesn't make the moralists feel good, but it does almost eliminate drug related crime, and identifies those using.

Hell, just hire the moralists to deliver the lectures...win-win!

Forum List

Back