Momentum for a 3rd party

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Thoughts from an Independent:

As Republicans and Democrats sit far apart and hiss at each other, while turning a blind eye to their own faults, America's government is gripped in gridlock. Momentum is building for a 3rd political party that can break this stalemate and move legislation forward. The non partisan Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (see link below) has some interesting ideas for a 3rd party, but....what would a 3rd party look like? What would they vote for? The answers to these questions may just shape America's future for the next 240 years!

Renewing U.S. Political Representation: Lessons From Europe and U.S History

Last edited:

As Republicans and Democrats sit far apart and hiss at each other, while turning a blind eye to their own faults, America's government is gripped in gridlock. Momentum is building for a 3rd political party that can break this stalemate and move legislation forward. The non partisan Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (see link below) makes a good case for a 3rd party, but....what would a 3rd party look like? What would they vote for? The answers to these questions may just shape America's future for the next 240 years!

Right now a third party would look like republican voters who don’t embrace willful ignorance.

As Republicans and Democrats sit far apart and hiss at each other, while turning a blind eye to their own faults, America's government is gripped in gridlock. Momentum is building for a 3rd political party that can break this stalemate and move legislation forward. The non partisan Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (see link below) has some interesting ideas for a 3rd party, but....what would a 3rd party look like? What would they vote for? The answers to these questions may just shape America's future for the next 240 years!

while turning a blind eye to their own faults

Why do you guys keep turning a blind eye to the constant venom we spew on the G.O.P.e?
We don't call em the Uni party's fake opposition fer nothing

it just doesn't fit the narrative does it

Ah well

third party?
have ya met crazy man yet ?
trump%2Bmeme.jpg

iu-2.jpeg

the last time I voted for a major party (Dem/Rep) candidate for POTUS was in the 1980 POTUS election.
I voted for Ronny RayGun.

Ever since that election I have voted third party for POTUS but obviously it has done NO GOOD.

Most AmeriKKKans are 'left' or 'right' and fuck the middle. Well, I have given the 'middle' many opportunities but not many others seem to WANT the middle.

Everyone wants their EXTREME, no matter if the right, or the left.

It's getting to the point where I'm about to say, FUCK AmeriKKKa.

We are pretty much beyond hope.

the last time I voted for a major party (Dem/Rep) candidate for POTUS was in the 1980 POTUS election.

Ever since that election I have voted third party for POTUS but obviously it has done NO GOOD.

Most AmeriKKKans are 'left' or 'right' and fuck the middle. Well, I have given the 'middle' many opportunities but not many others seem to WANT the middle.

GTFO then, you're a bitchboy anyways. :dunno:

I heard Brazil is good for getting you killed and your organs harvested n stuff.

Cuba?

And I thought President Trump was draining the swamp of all those rats who are liberals (r) and (d). When they are gone, we can get back to business.

Hey Marion John Wayne Gay C. Morrison: I'm discussing the thread content concerning 3rd parties but I guess you have to come into the thread and demonstrate how much of a dick sucking fagot you are. Awesome. Maybe you need some lip balm?

Hey Marion John Wayne Gay C. Morrison: I'm discussing the thread content concerning 3rd parties but I guess you have to come into the thread and demonstrate how much of a dick sucking fagot you are. Awesome. Maybe you need some lip balm?

You're leaving the country when, you Commie cocksucker? Tomorrow? I got $1k towards it.

$1k, GTFO.

You're leaving the country when, you Commie cocksucker? Tomorrow? I got $1k towards it.

$1k, GTFO.

3rd party fagot; the thread is about 3rd parties. Stop being a fagot, you penis licker.

As Republicans and Democrats sit far apart and hiss at each other, while turning a blind eye to their own faults, America's government is gripped in gridlock. Momentum is building for a 3rd political party that can break this stalemate and move legislation forward. The non partisan Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (see link below) makes a good case for a 3rd party, but....what would a 3rd party look like? What would they vote for? The answers to these questions may just shape America's future for the next 240 years!

Right now a third party would look like republican voters who don’t embrace willful ignorance.
Or sane Democrats.

I voted for Anderson in 1980-it felt right and that's why I did it.

I voted for Anderson in 1980-it felt right and that's why I did it.

in 1980 I was 19 & my first POTUS election; I wasn't up to speed quite yet ........

I think I just got triggered.

Why do you guys keep turning a blind eye to the constant venom we spew on the G.O.P.e?

Ah well

third party?

I thought Trump WAS our third party?
  • He's no democrat. Just ask any democrat.
  • He certainly wasn't taken kindly by the GOP in 2016? Some of them hated Trump more than the democrats!
Trump is our answer that the Tea Party sought, but under the radar of running as a GOP. Trump pretty much said that. If we create a third party now:
  • A third of the GOP switches to the third party.
  • 95% of democrats stick with their party (hey, they're democrats).
Democrats win.

Ah well

third party?

• He certainly wasn't taken kindly by the GOP in 2016? Some of them hated Trump more than the democrats!
Trump is our answer that the Tea Party sought, but under the radar of running as a GOP. Trump pretty much said that. If we create a third party now:
Democrats win.

Trump added OVER $2 TRILLION to the debt for a measly ~1% bump in GDP; what a fucking jack ass. OK?

Ah well

third party?

Democrats win.
Maybe..you might be surprised at the number of Dems who are not at all happy with the Progressive wing of the party.

Then there's the issue of commitment---the fringes invest a whole lot more energy than the middle does--I think it's the political equivalent of retard strength!

The only way a third party has a real shot is if they have a galvanizing candidate..someone who has mass charisma, who cuts across party lines..and has a HUGE amount of money! I might add that a close victory probably would not do it..too many ways to rob him/her--a blowout would be the only way.
I also think that Trump basically did just that with the Republican party...turned it into a 'third' party by taking the people on the far right..who had been used and abused by the party elites for so long..and making them his own.

Forum List

Back