Momentum for a 3rd party

Is there a need for it? Yes.

Will the powers that be allow it? No.

Next!
How is anyone not allowing it. You just can’t win and all third party candidates do is take votes away from someone who can win.

I'm winning with Trump, shillian. How does your fake lawyer ass like them apples, hmm?
The only thing I don't like that Trump's done so far is bomb a Syrian air base.

Thoughts from an Independent:

As Republicans and Democrats sit far apart and hiss at each other, while turning a blind eye to their own faults, America's government is gripped in gridlock. Momentum is building for a 3rd political party that can break this stalemate and move legislation forward. The non partisan Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (see link below) has some interesting ideas for a 3rd party, but....what would a 3rd party look like? What would they vote for? The answers to these questions may just shape America's future for the next 240 years!

Renewing U.S. Political Representation: Lessons From Europe and U.S History

All that's happening is that the present democratic party is killing itself off with insanity making way for another to take its place. I've been predicting that the libertarian party will be the eventual successor.

Thoughts from an Independent:

As Republicans and Democrats sit far apart and hiss at each other, while turning a blind eye to their own faults, America's government is gripped in gridlock. Momentum is building for a 3rd political party that can break this stalemate and move legislation forward. The non partisan Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (see link below) has some interesting ideas for a 3rd party, but....what would a 3rd party look like? What would they vote for? The answers to these questions may just shape America's future for the next 240 years!

Renewing U.S. Political Representation: Lessons From Europe and U.S History

All that's happening is that the present democratic party is killing itself off with insanity making way for another to take its place. I've been predicting that the libertarian party will be the eventual successor.
Another open borders, legalize everything party?

We do this every four years.
They keep forgetting we have a dozen 3rd parties. One year I voted for the Constitution Party candidate. I HELP Obama win. Wont make that mistake again.
I did the same thing in 2008 and 2012. Obama was elected because the GOP candidates were HORRIBLE I would do the same thing again
That's how someone you really despise will get in the White House
That's my point. I DESPISED Juan McAmnesty,I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries and voted Constitution party during the general. Again with Willard Romney I vote for Paul in primaries and voted for Libertarian party in general. I knew Willard was gonna lose because he was a milquetoast establishment candidate that didn't energize working class whites. Hell I had planned to not even vote in 2016 until Trump came along...he has disappointed me now because the Trump that campaigned and the Trump that has governed are 2 different people and I won't be voting for him in 2020....voting 3rd party,Gabbard if she is dem nominee OR Patrick Little who is an independent. Gabbard would be only chance to win against Trump but doubt she gets nomination.

Forum List

Back