Mommy Dearest

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Chelsea does stand-up comedy.

Nothing is more ignored than Hillary pooting out gun control nonsense.

Didn't I see most of you crying when Teddy's little bear cubs were joked about..crying wahhh but here you are as usual with your Do what I say and not what I do comments...

BTW: She graduated from Stanford College, what a dummy

Didn't I see most of you crying when Teddy's little bear cubs were joked about..crying wahhh but here you are as usual with your Do what I say and not what I do comments...

Cruz's children were not making politcial statements. Good grief

Here's what the demon spawn has coming....a pie in the face!
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

mqdefault.jpg

The Cruz Cubs were being used by their daddy dearest on stage and in commercials , and they knew it.
One pushed him away during a speech, she probably was put in the dungeon for a few days after that...lol

Chelsea Clinton is endorsing her Mom and parroting her Mom's idiotic positions on gun control..... well, well, well will wonders never cease?

.... I suppose the next thing they'll spring on us is that Bill has finally decided to endorse the bitch too.

The Cruz Cubs were being used by their daddy dearest on stage and in commercials , and they knew it.
One pushed him away during a speech, she probably was put in the dungeon for a few days after that...lol

Get a different angle, fool. NOBODY is buying this BS.

Gross , I wouldn't want to be that close to the creepy guy either..

Ted-Cruz-daughter-Caroline-video-639925.jpg

1454351088017.jpg

Gross , I wouldn't want to be that close to the creepy guy either..

Ted-Cruz-daughter-Caroline-video-639925.jpg

1454351088017.jpg

Who cares what you want? Really

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Little wonder ol Webb won't comment on being the mutt's daddy.....look what happened to his pal Vince Foster when he crossed them:

Foster was found with little blood around his body – and despite claims that he fired the gun into his mouth, practically no blood was found on the front of his shirt.

Foster was found with a 1913 revolver no one in his family could claim, with two serial numbers, made from the parts of three or more guns. None of Foster’s fingerprints were found on the gun.

The bullet that supposedly killed Foster was never found, despite intensive searches.

Despite claims to the contrary, no one who knew Foster, including Hillary, Web Hubbell and his own wife, saw signs of depression.

A so-called suicide note was found in an office briefcase that had been searched and found to be empty after Foster’s death. The note was torn into 27 pieces. Yet an FBI examination found no trace of Foster’s fingerprints on the note and a top Oxford handwriting expert found the note to be an “obvious” forgery.

Hillary Clinton Vince Foster murder/suicide coverup, The strange death of Vincent Foster, Christopher Ruddy investigation, NewsMax articles resurrected by Citizen Wells, Scathing Foster investigation articles, Clintons’ reach extends?

Little wonder ol Webb won't comment on being the mutt's daddy.....look what happened to his pal Vince Foster when he crossed them:

Foster was found with little blood around his body – and despite claims that he fired the gun into his mouth, practically no blood was found on the front of his shirt.

Foster was found with a 1913 revolver no one in his family could claim, with two serial numbers, made from the parts of three or more guns. None of Foster’s fingerprints were found on the gun.

The bullet that supposedly killed Foster was never found, despite intensive searches.

Despite claims to the contrary, no one who knew Foster, including Hillary, Web Hubbell and his own wife, saw signs of depression.

A so-called suicide note was found in an office briefcase that had been searched and found to be empty after Foster’s death. The note was torn into 27 pieces. Yet an FBI examination found no trace of Foster’s fingerprints on the note and a top Oxford handwriting expert found the note to be an “obvious” forgery.

Hillary Clinton Vince Foster murder/suicide coverup, The strange death of Vincent Foster, Christopher Ruddy investigation, NewsMax articles resurrected by Citizen Wells, Scathing Foster investigation articles, Clintons’ reach extends?

BTW, there were three anonymous checks on the pistol's serial number with ATF in the six weeks prior to Foster's "suicide".....somebody wanted to see if it was clean.

Forum List

Back