Monkey pox exploding in NYC

Those gays love hookups in public restrooms and anywhere they can get a quickie.

Two news casts this morning were focused on Covid resurgence and needing to mask up again. My immediate thought was oh no you don't. I'm not buying it

Screw that. I still see many people wearing masks when I go to the stores.

I usually mutter "diaper-face" just loud enough for them to hear it, when we pass. :laughing0301:

Monkeypox is spread through close, physical contact between individuals. This includes:

• Direct contact with monkeypox sores or rashes on an individual who has monkeypox.
  • Respiratory droplets or oral fluids from someone with monkeypox, particularly for those who have close contact with someone or are around them for a long period of time.
It can also be spread through contact with objects or fabrics (e.g., clothing, bedding, towels) that have been used by someone with monkeypox.

Its right in the story linked at the top of this thread.

"NYC Health Commissioner Ashwin Vasan toured one of the sites in Bushwick, Brooklyn, on Friday to highlight how the city is addressing the spread of the virus that has infected almost 500 people, many of them gay men, the demographic that is seeing the highest number of infections."

The "gay men" is the key phrase here.

If it wasn't being caused by men taking each others butt cheeks, they wouldn't have mentioned the sexual preference of the victims at all.

Not just homosexual encounters, any sexual encounters
This is true and they said the same thing about AIDS.

But, when 99% of the people dying of AIDS turned out to be homosexual males, it became abundantly clear that taking a huge load of infected semen up the asshole made transmission 100,000% more likely.

So, it may not be exclusively a butt fuck disease, but it's pretty damn close.

FB_IMG_1659051964580.jpg

1659054644451.png

I thought kings were only true in fairy tales

Meant for someone else but not for me.

Fame was out to get me

That's the way it seemed.

Dystopia greased all my schemes.

Then I found my place, now I'm a deceiver

Not a trace of doubt in small minds.

I'm in love, I'm a deceiver!

With blind believers w/out trying

I thought fame was more or less a given thing,