Monmouth Poll: Trump at 26%, +14 over Jeb Bush

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
http://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32...1087/67f674c8-fd4a-4a93-afbc-8b246a83da56.pdf

1,023 US Adults, among them 423 Republican and R-leaning Independent voters, MoE = +/-4.8

PRESIDENT – NATIONAL – GOP PRIMARY (Monmouth)
Donald Trump 26%
Jeb Bush 12%
Scott Walker 11%
Mike Huckabee 6%
Ted Cruz 6%
Ben Carson 5%
Marco Rubio 4%
Rand Paul 4%
Chris Christie 4%
John Kasich 3%
Rick Perry 2%
Carly Fiorina 2%
Rick Santorum 1%
Lindsey Graham 1%
Bobby Jindal 1%
George Pataki <1%
Jim Gilmore 0%

Margin: Trump +14

In the aggregate, by Thursday, Trump will be in double digits, because at least 5 of 6 polls will have him in double digits.

And yet, he is quite far away from 50% and 74% of those polled did not select him.

What's actually interesting is how Kasich's rise in support seems to be coming at the expense of Jeb's support.

It looks like the two of them are directly competing with each other.

• Banned
Election is over a year away, this poll is meaningless.
What it tells me is America is at lot more pissed off at the status quo then the press has letting on. Which confirms I am NOT the only American fed up with what has been going on.

No.

It says that the Republicans who were polled are pissed off.

The Republican party is in no way the majority party of the USA.

Question: are you brain-dead?

Sorry, I guess it is a really huge meaning. :rolleyes:

No, not really, but for the events of this week, indeed, yes.

In the long run, prolly not.

Here, have a cookie.

latest

What it tells me is America is at lot more pissed off at the status quo then the press has letting on. Which confirms I am NOT the only American fed up with what has been going on.

We already know that, I wonder how this will change the campaigns.
Well to start the leaders or those who want to be leaders MIGHT start talking harsher about ILLEGALS. That's one national interest that is also local and plays in many states including Texas which carries a lot of votes.

We already know that, I wonder how this will change the campaigns.
Well to start the leaders or those who want to be leaders MIGHT start talking harsher about ILLEGALS. That's one national interest that is also local and plays in many states including Texas which carries a lot of votes.

They need to repeal the 1965 immigration act and lower immigration 95%. If they don't, well, next election is going to be worse.

Forum List

Back