Monsters with guns! They are out there!

Hmmm, Clepias, you are lumping all whites together. I never had an objection to a black man in the White House. However, I do vehemently oppose his stance on firearms and will NOT surrender them to any agency that acts on his order to take them. Both the U.S. Constitution, as well as the Supreme Court are clear; we can own firearms for defense; defense against burglars, home invaders, murderers, rapists and in my opinion, against gun-grabbing government types.

Hmmm, Clepias, you are lumping all whites together. I never had an objection to a black man in the White House. However, I do vehemently oppose his stance on firearms and will NOT surrender them to any agency that acts on his order to take them. Both the U.S. Constitution, as well as the Supreme Court are clear; we can own firearms for defense; defense against burglars, home invaders, murderers, rapists and in my opinion, against gun-grabbing government types.
When you generalize you typically lump all whatever together. I figure since Blacks are spoken about as if they are 1 living entity no one would have a problem with me doing the same with whites. When did Obama order any agency to take firearms from people? I would have thought it would be front page news by now.

Forum List

Back