Montana man slams 13 year old boy to the ground, fracturing his skull, for disrespecting the flag

Wow. Over a piece of cloth? Shit I will take a piss on the amurican flag and laugh about it. That flag means nothing to me.
I hope to catch that moment on youtube.

No, I wont care when you get your ass kicked, nazi.

This nut bar was on probation as well. Hopefully they send him away for a while.
Should the attacker in the video I posted be "sent away for a while" too? Just curious if you excuse antifa terrorism.

Of course. This isn’t about partisan bullshit or what ‘team’ these violent clowns play for. I save that retarded nonsense for blind party loyalists.

I have been to quite a few Pirates games when I was younger, and can't remember if removing my cap ever even crossed my mind. I'm sure I saw others doing it, and did it as well, but who gives a fuck?

Care4all your "funny" betrays you. Why do you think that guy getting struck in the head is funny?

Never mind, you're a leftist, therefore an antifa supporter, meaning a supporter of violence.

Wow. Over a piece of cloth? Shit I will take a piss on the amurican flag and laugh about it. That flag means nothing to me.
You want your neck snapped next? Ha to bad
Why so triggered? LMAO....Cohenservatives are hilarious. Plus you and all cohenservatives should be pledging alliance to your true flag..the star of david. :)

It's about the Jews now, is it?

So the guy who slammed the kid fractured his skull. He was also on 10-year probation for assault with a deadly weapon. Why am I not surprised he is a hero to the neo-con whackos on this board?

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Do you believe this man is unhinged, or is that a normal reaction?

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports

untitlede.png

Forum List

Back