Montana man slams 13 year old boy to the ground, fracturing his skull, for disrespecting the flag

Throw the book at him.
Him who? The kid or the unhinged man?

The kid. He violated the flag code and once he’s done bleeding from the ears we are going to throw books at him.

iu

I've only seen 1 living thing bleeding from the ears, and it was a kitten whose head was freshly backed over by a Mercury Cougar. It died in about 4 minutes.

If I had known about .22s back then, it would only have been 2 or less.

A grown man did that to a 13 year old boy? Not good.

So the guy who slammed the kid fractured his skull. He was also on 10-year probation for assault with a deadly weapon. Why am I not surprised he is a hero to the neo-con whackos on this board?

Really? which poster here is good with almost killing a 10 year old by slamming his head into the ground?

Oh and by the way, the little girl in the sig down at the bottom had to pull her videos off of YOUTUBE because of death threats by neo- liberals.

Really? which poster here is good with almost killing a 10 year old by slamming his head into the ground?

Oh and by the way, the little girl in the sig down at the bottom had to pull her videos off of YOUTUBE because of death threats by neo- liberals.

post 3
post 41

I have sigs switched off. Take up too much scrolling time

Wow. Over a piece of cloth? Shit I will take a piss on the amurican flag and laugh about it. That flag means nothing to me.
You want your neck snapped next? Ha to bad
I wonder if you support physically attacking someone who can't get the English language right?
I mean not from me, but I'm sure the invaders will face backlash from the struggling black community they are hurting.. I’m for merit based immigration

Last edited:
Extermist be they on the left or the right will always find a reason to excuse or justify violence if it's in the name of a cause they believe in we see that from both sides here a lot.

Wow. Over a piece of cloth? Shit I will take a piss on the amurican flag and laugh about it. That flag means nothing to me.
You want your neck snapped next? Ha to bad
I wonder if you support physically attacking someone who can't get the English language right?
I mean not from me, but I'm sure the invaders will face backlash from the struggling black community they are hurting.. I’m for meet based immigration
WHOOOOOOOSH!!!!

Forum List

Back