Montana man slams 13 year old boy to the ground, fracturing his skull, for disrespecting the flag

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Do you believe this man is unhinged, or is that a normal reaction?

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports

For punishment the man should be slammed too the ground and have his head cracked open.

If not that give the man the maximum amount of years allowed by law with no parole...

This nut bar was on probation as well. Hopefully they send him away for a while.

Depends on what the probation was for. Folks don't really get punished to bad for smacking up kids. Sad but true. Why wasn't the boy's father feeding the guy some knuckles?

This nut bar was on probation as well. Hopefully they send him away for a while.

Depends on what the probation was for. Folks don't really get punished to bad for smacking up kids. Sad but true. Why wasn't the boy's father feeding the guy some knuckles?

He was on probation for assault with a deadly weapon. This new charge will likely send him back to the clink for a while.

He was on probation for assault with a deadly weapon. This new charge will likely send him back to the clink for a while.

I agree. The here will also be the new charge as well. I wonder if deer lodge is stil open?

What's the point of this thread?

Patriotic Americans aren't likely to confine this.

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports
/—-/ Apparently you are OK with it. You couldn’t wait to make political point. You cheered like a mad man when you heard it. Shame on you.

Wow. Over a piece of cloth? Shit I will take a piss on the amurican flag and laugh about it. That flag means nothing to me.
You want your neck snapped next? Ha to bad
Why so triggered? LMAO....Cohenservatives are hilarious. Plus you and all cohenservatives should be pledging alliance to your true flag..the star of david. :)

It's about the Jews now, is it?
Always is. GOP is loyal to Israel, Democraps are loyal to Mexico and every other shithole country that will vote for them if they let them in.

Boy, 13, slammed to ground after keeping hat on during national anthem

ld A 13-year-old was seriously injured when a man at a Montana rodeo slammed him to the ground after the boy did not remove his hat during a playing of the national anthem, authorities said Tuesday.

Curt James Brockway, 39, was arrested on suspicion of felony assault on a minor following the alleged attack at the rodeo at the Mineral County Fair on Saturday.

The boy was originally taken to a nearby hospital, but his injuries were so serious that he had to be airlifted to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital in Spokane, Washington, according to a statement from Mineral County Sheriff Mike Boone.

Snip

Brockway was released on a list of conditions, which includes a home arrest at his parents home with a GPS monitoring device, no contact with any witnesses, and no alcohol or drug use.an

Montana boy, 13, slammed to ground at rodeo after keeping hat on during national anthem

--------------------------------------------------------------
He should of been locked up in a jail cell.

ld A 13-year-old was seriously injured when a man at a Montana rodeo slammed him to the ground after the boy did not remove his hat during a playing of the national anthem, authorities said Tuesday.

Curt James Brockway, 39, was arrested on suspicion of felony assault on a minor following the alleged attack at the rodeo at the Mineral County Fair on Saturday.

The boy was originally taken to a nearby hospital, but his injuries were so serious that he had to be airlifted to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital in Spokane, Washington, according to a statement from Mineral County Sheriff Mike Boone.

Snip

Brockway was released on a list of conditions, which includes a home arrest at his parents home with a GPS monitoring device, no contact with any witnesses, and no alcohol or drug use.an

Montana boy, 13, slammed to ground at rodeo after keeping hat on during national anthem

Okay.......so the guy tells the kid to take his hat off for the National Anthem and the kid tells the guy to fuck off..
So he slams the kid.
Not because the guy is a super patriot....but because he has a record of violence and can't control himself.
No mention whether or not he's a registered Democrat or Republican.
Would be nice to know....but still not important.

Oh, and if it had been a MAGA hat you would have cheered it. Apparently the hat was Red.

Last edited:

Snip

Penelope, I agree with your conclusion. But it is also possible that the 13 yr old boy did not know the protocol too. EX: today, at sporting events, who stands at attention during the anthem? Even long before the kneeling controversy, the teams showed little, if any, respect and couldn't stand still or stop chewing gum or spitting tobacco. And the fans show even less respect. Many of the old traditions and customs are forgotten...or left to schools to teach instead of out of the home. I just suggest the possibility that the kid did not know coupled with an angry guy who lashed out in frustration against who knows what.

Snip

Bet the boy at the next event that plays the national anthem will quickly take his hat off with respect. Negative reinforcement has a tendency to set people straight.

Totally not okay with it at all. Man should be charged with a felony.

However as an aside: this is why I have not taught our own National Anthem in my classroom for the last three years...and will not. Absolutely no backing from my district and WAY too controversial. Whatever I do, however I would choose to handle any situation, would be wrong.

Thanks, Kapernick.

Thanks, liberals.

You ruin EVERYTHING.

Snip

Bet the boy at the next event that plays the national anthem will quickly take his hat off with respect. Negative reinforcement has a tendency to set people straight.
Yes we must all pledge our undying allegiance to the Empire.

Snip

Penelope, I agree with your conclusion. But it is also possible that the 13 yr old boy did not know the protocol too. EX: today, at sporting events, who stands at attention during the anthem? Even long before the kneeling controversy, the teams showed little, if any, respect and couldn't stand still or stop chewing gum or spitting tobacco. And the fans show even less respect. Many of the old traditions and customs are forgotten...or left to schools to teach instead of out of the home. I just suggest the possibility that the kid did not know coupled with an angry guy who lashed out in frustration against who knows what.
There is no excuse for what this kook did. Violence must be punished...always.

Put him in the insane asylum.

Maybe the kid was Canadian? In any case, I'm sure he will remember the protocol next time. If this was a case of deliberate disrespect, then the kid got a lesson from someone who also wanted to make a statement, so no problem, we're all free to express ourselves.

Snip

Yes we must all pledge our undying allegiance to the Empire.

So get lost, move to Canada or Mexico. What is keeping you here? Oh yeah, you're a parasite, and can't survive on your own.

Just like the shooters, this guy has a mental problem.

Trump said that those who kneeled should be fired. I see that as much of a mental problem. Trump's words do indeed make people like this feel justified in what they do.

Forum List

Back