Montana man slams 13 year old boy to the ground, fracturing his skull, for disrespecting the flag

i
Throw the book at him.
Him who? The kid or the unhinged man?
The unhinged man, for fucks sake.
He knows. Hes just being the usual ass.

He so much WANTS somebody to support the smackdown of the kid, it almost hurts.
Actually, it's interesting to watch posters fall all over themselves NOT condemning him.
I was straightforward about it. Same with antifa.

I'm not tribal so just call things as I see them.

i
Him who? The kid or the unhinged man?
The unhinged man, for fucks sake.
He knows. Hes just being the usual ass.

He so much WANTS somebody to support the smackdown of the kid, it almost hurts.
Actually, it's interesting to watch posters fall all over themselves NOT condemning him.
I was straightforward about it. Same with antifa.

I'm not tribal so just call things as I see them.
Some things are too rediculous to dignify with an answer. The ASSumption is that conservatives approve of injuring kids. That's what the left actually does. From pre-born to turning children over to sexual deviants. That's what the left does.

The man (Brockway) who has been charged with assault of a minor obviously has serious social problems. From the OP's linked article...

Mineral County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Brockway around 11 p.m. on Saturday. Records cited by the Missoulian show Brockway is serving a 10-year-probation sentence for assault with a deadly weapon.​

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Do you believe this man is unhinged, or is that a normal reaction?

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports
The police action of detaining this man I approve of.

The real damage of this child may not be seen until he starts showing signs of early dementia which could show up now or when he's 65. In this kind of Dementia, a blow to the head of a young man that caused that kind of bleeding is a really, really bad sign, along with his temporary incoherence. He needs evaluation every few months for the remainder of his life. The man who assaulted him, when he gets out of jail, that is, should have to pay for the kid's medical insurance and leave his estate to this child, if he grows to adulthood with that kind of an injury. It will take every penny of two million dollars to pay for what's ahead for this child, and an adult, no matter how angry he is at somebody else's disrespect needs to learn alternative solutions and exercise a discipline in the future of total anger management or if necessary, be incarcerated until he agrees to get help and do something about his inappropriate actions.

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports
I didn't read the article but I'm not ok with what you detail.

Now you... Are you ok with people protesting Leader McConnell's house talking about murdering him?

I didn't read the article but I'm not ok with what you detail.

Now you... Are you ok with people protesting Leader McConnell's house talking about murdering him?
Dont expect an answer from any of them. They endorse violence if you wondered.

The police action of detaining this man I approve of.

The real damage of this child may not be seen until he starts showing signs of early dementia which could show up now or when he's 65. In this kind of Dementia, a blow to the head of a young man that caused that kind of bleeding is a really, really bad sign, along with his temporary incoherence. He needs evaluation every few months for the remainder of his life. The man who assaulted him, when he gets out of jail, that is, should have to pay for the kid's medical insurance and leave his estate to this child, if he grows to adulthood with that kind of an injury. It will take every penny of two million dollars to pay for what's ahead for this child, and an adult, no matter how angry he is at somebody else's disrespect needs to learn alternative solutions and exercise a discipline in the future of total anger management or if necessary, be incarcerated until he agrees to get help and do something about his inappropriate actions.
You're right. Strip the boy to the waist and give him 20 with a cat o nine.

You can’t live in a country and hate it.. in the end you lose
If the Democrats succeed in radical Socialization of this country (communism) I would hate that very much, Jitss617, for being forced to accept our forefathers' constitution being replaced by a state that requires zero tolerance for free speech, freedom to worship God, and owning private property. Those kind of societies fail because people become despondent with nothing to reach for but doing other people's orders on them to do unending services for the state with zero recognition and oblation to the state instead of Jesus the Lord who provides eternal life for belief in His precepts that gives one the freedom to serve other people who need help the most, such as ministers and their families; orphaned, widowed, elderly, and disabled persons. Oligarch societies become fiefdoms, fiefdoms require kings, and kings require total loyalty from citizens of society and are eventually privileged with murdering dissidents, their families, their communities, and regions if necessary. In Communist China, that required killing 100 million for Mao, and in Russia, the count was best described as "endless killing" with figures by different investigators ranging from 20 million to 80 million, since there was no way of telling how many the bolsheviks one or two generations removed from the initial Czar family killings to almost every last farmer in the Ukraine who didn't shine Stalin's boots. Yes, Stalin, the off-and-on ally of WWII whom General Eisenhower despised, but for and with whom the British President engaged in a secret alliance tolerating egregious acts of violence against Americans that were unpublished for 50 years.

Just think of whispering something innocent like "the President has egg on his face" and being sent to Siberia for publicly humiliating the State leadership, even if it were for the purpose of having his personal caregivers cleaning his face of breakfast crumbs so he would keep looking good. If you attempt to explain it, you could be sent out back to be shot by sharpshooters at 15 paces.

I believe a combination of global warming, the lack of a $15 minimum wage, no nationalized health care plan with unlimited mental health coverage, and prison being big business are directly responsible for this cis-gendered individual's actions.

I believe a combination of global warming, the lack of a $15 minimum wage, no nationalized health care plan with unlimited mental health coverage, and prison being big business are directly responsible for this cis-gendered individual's actions.
You forgot White Supremacy, SUVs, and the Pledge of Allegiance...

You forgot White Supremacy, SUVs, and the Pledge of Allegiance...

I stand corrected. White SUV's in particular have ruined lives

OJ_white_Bronco_chase.jpg

He and his bud IM2 plan these stupid threads to see how many they can get to bite. I learned this long ago. What surprises me is y'all still nibble.

Wait a second...I thought you people claimed that Fox News was “Faux News”? Why are you posting material that you claim is “fake news”?

I guess the boy should be glad he wasn't wearing a MAGA hat, or he would be vilified for months as a rude, arrogant brat looking for trouble and causing the confrontation.

No one has cause to assault anyone else for wearing something or for not doing a ritual.

Forum List

Back