Montana man slams 13 year old boy to the ground, fracturing his skull, for disrespecting the flag

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Do you believe this man is unhinged, or is that a normal reaction?

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports

Totally not okay with it at all. Man should be charged with a felony.

However as an aside: this is why I have not taught our own National Anthem in my classroom for the last three years...and will not. Absolutely no backing from my district and WAY too controversial. Whatever I do, however I would choose to handle any situation, would be wrong.

Thanks, Kapernick.

Thanks, liberals.

You ruin EVERYTHING.

Why were you not teaching the first amendment and freedom of speech?

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports
Just like the shooters, this guy has a mental problem.

Trump said that those who kneeled should be fired. I see that as much of a mental problem. Trump's words do indeed make people like this feel justified in what they do.
Well you have mental problems

Trump said that those who kneeled should be fired. I see that as much of a mental problem. Trump's words do indeed make people like this feel justified in what they do.

OK but that does not address my post.

Wow, I can't believe most of you are sticking up for this sick violent man who still lives at home with his parents at age 39, but babies must depend on their parents.

What if had beat on your kid for looking at him wrong. You'd be suing him and I do hope he gets sued, he probably has nothing but his Mom and Dad might.

Boy, 13, slammed to ground after keeping hat on during national anthem

ld A 13-year-old was seriously injured when a man at a Montana rodeo slammed him to the ground after the boy did not remove his hat during a playing of the national anthem, authorities said Tuesday.

Curt James Brockway, 39, was arrested on suspicion of felony assault on a minor following the alleged attack at the rodeo at the Mineral County Fair on Saturday.

The boy was originally taken to a nearby hospital, but his injuries were so serious that he had to be airlifted to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital in Spokane, Washington, according to a statement from Mineral County Sheriff Mike Boone.

Snip

Brockway was released on a list of conditions, which includes a home arrest at his parents home with a GPS monitoring device, no contact with any witnesses, and no alcohol or drug use.an

Montana boy, 13, slammed to ground at rodeo after keeping hat on during national anthem

--------------------------------------------------------------
He should of been locked up in a jail cell.
Bet the boy at the next event that plays the national anthem will quickly take his hat off with respect. Negative reinforcement has a tendency to set people straight.

He is as bad as the guy who threw a child off the rail in the Mall of America, same thing.

ld A 13-year-old was seriously injured when a man at a Montana rodeo slammed him to the ground after the boy did not remove his hat during a playing of the national anthem, authorities said Tuesday.

Curt James Brockway, 39, was arrested on suspicion of felony assault on a minor following the alleged attack at the rodeo at the Mineral County Fair on Saturday.

The boy was originally taken to a nearby hospital, but his injuries were so serious that he had to be airlifted to Sacred Heart Children's Hospital in Spokane, Washington, according to a statement from Mineral County Sheriff Mike Boone.

Snip

Brockway was released on a list of conditions, which includes a home arrest at his parents home with a GPS monitoring device, no contact with any witnesses, and no alcohol or drug use.an

Montana boy, 13, slammed to ground at rodeo after keeping hat on during national anthem

Okay.......so the guy tells the kid to take his hat off for the National Anthem and the kid tells the guy to fuck off..
So he slams the kid.
Not because the guy is a super patriot....but because he has a record of violence and can't control himself.
No mention whether or not he's a registered Democrat or Republican.
Would be nice to know....but still not important.

Oh, and if it had been a MAGA hat you would have cheered it. Apparently the hat was Red.
It's very possible that the kid was wearing a MAGA hat and the jerk was a Democrat.
This omitted information would totally change this story.
Montana has alot of Democrats that go to the rodeo and are patriotic, but hate Trump......which is why they're Democrats.

If you are openly using the natural stage to disrespect America because of blacks struggling in town run by democrats, and then vote democrat you should be fired.. go see who will hire your dumb arse lol

I guess that man wants to be the next meal for the lifers at whatever jail his bum is eventually thrown into.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did the guy ever once stop to think that maybe the boy just wasn't educated yet where the flag is concerned? To me, physical action should be a last resort if it ever is necessary in the first place should words not be enough to teach someone something that they don't already know.

If you are openly using the natural stage to disrespect America because of blacks struggling in town run by democrats, and then vote democrat you should be fired.. go see who will hire your dumb arse lol

Or have your head slammed on the ground..........

Snip

Okay.......so the guy tells the kid to take his hat off for the National Anthem and the kid tells the guy to fuck off..
So he slams the kid.
Not because the guy is a super patriot....but because he has a record of violence and can't control himself.

Oh, and if it had been a MAGA hat you would have cheered it. Apparently the hat was Red.
It's very possible that the kid was wearing a MAGA hat and the jerk was a Democrat.
Montana has alot of Democrats that go to the rodeo and are patriotic, but hate Trump......which is why they're Democrats.

It doesn't change one thing, the man beat on the kid, a 39 year beat on a 13 year old kid, he should of been behind bars.

Maybe the kid was Canadian? In any case, I'm sure he will remember the protocol next time. If this was a case of deliberate disrespect, then the kid got a lesson from someone who also wanted to make a statement, so no problem, we're all free to express ourselves.

sorta good points----we really do not know why the kid acted like a disgusting
animal. Maybe he is non compos mentis or,,,,,maybe his parents neglect him.
THEY should be investigated too. Of course the adult attacker did commit
a serious crime

Snip

So he slams the kid.

It doesn't change one thing, the man beat on the kid, a 39 year beat on a 13 year old kid, he should of been behind bars.
It changes everything. The focus of the story totally changes. They omitted the true cause of the attack. How many times have we seen stories of adults attacking teenagers over a red hat?

The Montana man needs some serious jail time. But lets be honest, if the boy was wearing a MAGA hat you would be cheering the Montana man.

BTW,

Snip

So he slams the kid.

It changes everything. The focus of the story totally changes. They omitted the true cause of the attack. How many times have we seen stories of adults attacking teenagers over a red hat?
I was born in Montana. We aren't a bunch of Rednecks.

May it be a lesson

May it be a lesson

As I said.

Snip

Gov Richardson should have body slammed Obama

Really? I’ve never read a post from anybody here who thinks that kind of behavior is ok.

Do you think drive by shootings by gang members against white people is ok?

Really? I’ve never read a post from anybody here who thinks that kind of behavior is ok.

Really?

May it be a lesson

The man is a throwback, definitely.

During the civil war, liberals threatened the Stars and Stripes, an older conservative broad approached the leftists with the plea “Shoot, if you must, this old gray head, but spare your country's flag"

You don't see this kind of patriotism so much nowadays.

Forum List

Back