Montana man slams 13 year old boy to the ground, fracturing his skull, for disrespecting the flag

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Do you believe this man is unhinged, or is that a normal reaction?

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports

A). Can't you even link us to the actual video if there is one?
B). Why are you such an ass to think that anyone would be OK with this deranged behavior?
C). How is it that it never fails for some loon like you to take the actions of an isolated individual then assign them to an entire group? You are clearly brainwashed into believing things from your far left leaning propaganda.

How many rightwing USMBers are OK w/this, type of thing? I ask because so many of you post as if you feel this type of thing is justified, the way you discuss the flag

Montana man allegedly assaulted boy, 13, for not removing his hat during national anthem: reports

it is a normal reaction for conservatives who say "all life is precious".

The more anti-abortion they are the more likely they are to kill people.

Totally not okay with it at all. Man should be charged with a felony.

However as an aside: this is why I have not taught our own National Anthem in my classroom for the last three years...and will not. Absolutely no backing from my district and WAY too controversial. Whatever I do, however I would choose to handle any situation, would be wrong.

Thanks, Kapernick.

Thanks, liberals.

You ruin EVERYTHING.

Why were you not teaching the first amendment and freedom of speech?

Ummmm.....look at my avatar. I'm a music teacher

Never lay your hand on a child if that child didn't come from your sperm or your pussy. Period.

It wasn't like that in my family, blood is blood and you don't disrespect any of the elders. Any adult had permission to whoop whoever was doing wrong at any time.

/—-/ Apparently you are OK with it. You couldn’t wait to make political point. You cheered like a mad man when you heard it. Shame on you.
He has said in another thread that a day of reckoning is coming for white people.

Anything that can help make that day come sooner rather than later is fodder for exploitation .

i
Throw the book at him.
Him who? The kid or the unhinged man?
The unhinged man, for fucks sake.
He knows. Hes just being the usual ass.

He expects the "right-wing" to feel guilty about respecting the flag. To him, you're all this guy.

I live in republican stronghold that just happens to have a minor league team and the many games I've been to all the men with a hat on stands and places their hands over their hearts but do not remove their hats. Some will salute because they are vets but still do not take their hats off.

So the guy who slammed the kid fractured his skull. He was also on 10-year probation for assault with a deadly weapon. Why am I not surprised he is a hero to the neo-con whackos on this board?

Probably the same neocons who thinks it patriotic to wear a flag clothes.

I didn't read the article but I'm not ok with what you detail.

Now you... Are you ok with people protesting Leader McConnell's house talking about murdering him?

No I'm not. But are you ok with mitch tweeting a tombstone with his opponents name on it a few days ago?

redirect-141.jpg

5d48c4328c667.image_.jpg

I just hope he doesn't get smacked for not removing his panties quick enough in prison...he looks like a future mass shooter, just sayin

The flag has nothing to do with it. It's all about the assault. This bastard shouldn't see the light of day for 20 years or better. Why they gave a repeat offender bail in a case like this is totally beyond stupid.

If this was a case of deliberate disrespect, then the kid got a lesson from someone who also wanted to make a statement, so no problem, we're all free to express ourselves.
Whatever happened to ..'your freedom ends where the other guy's nose begins'? A 39 yr old who lives with parents seriously injures a barely teenager for a disrespect shown by a majority of sports fans every day needs a bigger lesson than he thinks he gave. He taught a lesson alright, but about himself more than anything else.

Totally not okay with it at all. Man should be charged with a felony.

However as an aside: this is why I have not taught our own National Anthem in my classroom for the last three years...and will not. Absolutely no backing from my district and WAY too controversial. Whatever I do, however I would choose to handle any situation, would be wrong.

Thanks, Kapernick.

Thanks, liberals.

You ruin EVERYTHING.

Fair enough. :113:

Why were you not teaching the first amendment and freedom of speech?

Ummmm.....look at my avatar. I'm a music teacher

glad the kid will recover. lock up the animal who assaulted him & i hope the kid's family sues the asshole for everything he's got.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back