Montana Supreme Court Nixes Extremist Anti Abortion laws, Citing onstitutional Privacy Rights

I hope this one is a woman. All along I thought that CarsomyrPlusSix was a woman with 6 children because she was so over-the-top emotionally crazy it wasn't funny but recently he said he was a man. That blew me away. How does a man get that emotional and survive in the world I'll never know. It just goes to show men and women aren't that much different and you can't assume anything about anyone on here.
Cease your histrionic faggotry already.

The ***** who kill their own kids are monsters, barely even people, and sure as shit not responsible adults.
Wrong.

The monsters are authoritarian rightists who force women to give birth against their will and jeopardize the health and lives of women using the power of the state.

The right to privacy is universal and comprehensive, a fundamental right of every American, regardless his state of residence, immune from attack by the state.

Wrong.

The monsters are authoritarian rightists who force women to give birth against their will and jeopardize the health and lives of women using the power of the state.

The right to privacy is universal and comprehensive, a fundamental right of every American, regardless his state of residence, immune from attack by the state.
100 % agree, these idiots obviously don't understand the most basic right of all. To exist in peace without prying eyes and judgment from anyone or any institution, government or otherwise.

Wrong.

There is no right to privacy, you illiterate buffoon.

Moreover, privacy has never meant you should be able to secretly kill other human beings in cold blood.

Are you sure you're not a woman stuck in a sad life you regret, saddled with six kids at home. You sound like it.
Meanwhile I have no doubt that you are a deplorable old cocksucker, as you claim, because you sound like it.

Meanwhile I have no doubt that you are a deplorable old cocksucker, as you claim, because you sound like it.
I am so much more than just that ( minus the deplorable part, never did like that word, Hillary should have just called trump stupid ) and you'll never know because you keep everyone out of your head. Must be lonely in there, so much empty space.

I am so much more than just that ( minus the deplorable part, never did like that word, Hillary should have just called trump stupid ) and you'll never know because you keep everyone out of your head. Must be lonely in there, so much empty space.
You are that, but you are also so much less than that.

You’re a pest, a fucking gnat. And your sociopathic eugenicist values are utterly disgusting.

You are that, but you are also so much less than that.

You’re a pest, a fucking gnat. And your sociopathic eugenicist values are utterly disgusting.
I don't believe I've ever met a more miserable person than you are. You really should do yourself a favor and start living your own life before it's all over. You've suffered more than enough for one lifetime

I don't believe I've ever met a more miserable person than you are. You really should do yourself a favor and start living your own life before it's all over. You've suffered more than enough for one lifetime
Do yourself a favor - die.

You're only hurting yourself.Look in the mirror, that is a very bewildered person. Only you can help yourself. This life was not meant to be just suffering. Everything must be balanced.
There’s nothing bewildering here - I got yer number, pal.

elektra and you should get together in a sad existence.
Fun fact, men and women who agree about not being crazy and killing others for no good reason don’t have to date each other, that’s just called being normal and sane.

I know those notions of normalcy and sanity are entirely alien to you, you warped dingbat.

I hope they find their way some day. Living with all that hatred bundled up inside is very unhealthy. It's as bad as worry, maybe worse.
This, from the Nazi. You know, your buddies didn’t much care for your proclivities…

I bet you’re one of those furries, too.

Forum List

Back