Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

Nope, she didn’t do that either. It’s sad to see folks like you with such a deformed brain.

How dare you call me a liberal!

No, she had nothing to do with it. Her campaign aid just decided to do it on her own. View attachment 227984

I swear if I ever wanted to try to sell somebody a bridge, I would make sure it's a liberal, because you stupid people will believe anything.
I didn’t. You’re apparently too brain-dead to understand I called you a conservative.

Meanwhile, Hillary still never had a campaign aid spread birther nonsense. I even showed you where it started and you still can’t figure this out.

It started before Hillary but got little recognition. Nobody knew or cared. He was only a Senator at the time.

Hillary is the one who made the theme popular which was long before Trump came along:

Lawsuit questions Obama’s eligibility for office

Times Flubs Timeline of 'Birther' Myth: First Spread by Hillary Clinton Supporters in 2008
LOLOL

^^^^ a dumbass who didn’t bother to read his own links.:lmao:

Dumbass .... your links prove she didn’t start it.

:dance:

That's part of being a crime family. Let others take the blame for your evil deeds.

This is a broad who paid for a fake dossier where the information she bought came from the Russian government. And you think she's not capable of having other minions do things she doesn't want to take responsibility for?

Nope, she didn’t do that either. It’s sad to see folks like you with such a deformed brain.

No, she had nothing to do with it. Her campaign aid just decided to do it on her own. View attachment 227984

I swear if I ever wanted to try to sell somebody a bridge, I would make sure it's a liberal, because you stupid people will believe anything.
I didn’t. You’re apparently too brain-dead to understand I called you a conservative.

Meanwhile, Hillary still never had a campaign aid spread birther nonsense. I even showed you where it started and you still can’t figure this out.

It started before Hillary but got little recognition. Nobody knew or cared. He was only a Senator at the time.

Hillary is the one who made the theme popular which was long before Trump came along:

Times Flubs Timeline of 'Birther' Myth: First Spread by Hillary Clinton Supporters in 2008
LOLOL

That's part of being a crime family. Let others take the blame for your evil deeds.

This is a broad who paid for a fake dossier where the information she bought came from the Russian government. And you think she's not capable of having other minions do things she doesn't want to take responsibility for?
Dumbass... your link also proved no one in Hillaries camp started birtherism.

You should try reading your links before you post them.

Moochelle also recently announced she and obama couldn't have kids in the normal way. They had to invitro michael's sperm into a surrogate.

Moochelle also recently announced she and obama couldn't have kids in the normal way. They had to invitro michael's sperm into a surrogate.
LOL

It’s always amusing to see how nutty you righties can be.

LOLOL

Are you a chid or something? Do I have to read everything to you?

Pennsylvania’s former deputy attorney general and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg has filed a lawsuit in federal court in Pennsylvania accusing presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obamaof lying about his U.S. citizenship, which would make him ineligible to be president.

From link 2:

Stelter's "for more than a year" time-frame would date the rumors before July 2008, before Obama's election, and during the fiercely contested Democratic primary. Indeed, the rumor that Obama was not a U.S. citizen was initially spread in April 2008 by a group of Hillary Clinton supporters, as reported April 22 by Politico's Ben Smith and Byron Tau:

LOLOL

Pennsylvania’s former deputy attorney general and Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton supporter Philip J. Berg has filed a lawsuit in federal court in Pennsylvania accusing presumptive Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obamaof lying about his U.S. citizenship, which would make him ineligible to be president.

From link 2:

Stelter's "for more than a year" time-frame would date the rumors before July 2008, before Obama's election, and during the fiercely contested Democratic primary. Indeed, the rumor that Obama was not a U.S. citizen was initially spread in April 2008 by a group of Hillary Clinton supporters, as reported April 22 by Politico's Ben Smith and Byron Tau:
You’re truly fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

How many times are you going to prove yourself wrong by proving neither Hillary nor anyone from her campaign started birtherism??

You first link, which doesn’t work, is about Berg, who was not her aid, filed a law suit in August, 2008.

Your second link is about an aid, but she said nothing about birtherism. She claimed he was really a Muslim. And she blasted an email to that effect (for which she was fired) in April, 2008.

Both of those dates came after the March, 2008 date I showed you earlier where birtherism was born on a freeper site.

You must have rocks for brains to think April or August came before March of that same year.

1233796371590.gif

LOLOL

From link 2:

You’re truly fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

How many times are you going to prove yourself wrong by proving neither Hillary nor anyone from her campaign started birtherism??

You first link, which doesn’t work, is about Berg, who was not her aid, filed a law suit in August, 2008.

Your second link is about an aid, but she said nothing about birtherism. She claimed he was really a Muslim. And she blasted an email to that effect (for which she was fired) in April, 2008.

Both of those dates came after the March, 2008 date I showed you earlier where birtherism was born on a freeper site.

You must have rocks for brains to think April or August came before March of that same year.

1233796371590.gif

You must have reading compensation problems. I said earlier that no, she didn't create it, but yes, she made it popular.

You don't need the link (which works just fine) to read what I copied and pasted.

Now maybe you can explain to me how a Clinton supporter and former deputy AG of hers would benefit by suing DumBama.

First of all, I'll never forgive that "woe is me" Moochelle spoiled, ingrate pig for spewing all its hate at white Americans while spending a total of hundreds of millions of their tax dollars to take it and its massive entourage on 5-star vacations and live like Imelda Marcos. Which makes the First Hermaphrodite the ultimate whore who manages to disgrace even its own disgraceful race.

Second of all, I'll never forgive Michael Obama for all the murders it committed by sucking all the salt out of its victim's bodies with the suction cups on its fingers.

Good point. So far they just bust into Synagogues and black churches and shoot a bunch of people.

Are you talking about the Trump hater who killed those people in the Synagog?
He wasn’t a Trump hater. He was just showing trump how it’s done.

The FUCK he wasn't, you lying, lying, lying sack of shit! He was consumed with hatred toward Trump because he thought Trump was a secret Jew. You know, I really wish the mods had a policy of banning sickos like yourself for deliberately LYING. Trump is more of Israel-supporter than Oblowme, with a Jewish granddaughter. So all you liberals can take your "Trump Hitler" mantra and stick it in the syphilitic bodily orifice of your choice. You filthy little liar.

Michelle's husband's friend and legal partner and political adviser endangered Americans for a freaking decade as a domestic terrorist bomber. Obama's A.G. is arguably responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens and at least one American Federal Officer when he authorized the insane "Fast/Furious federal operation. President Trump is responsible for a GDP of 4.1. Maybe Michelle needs PTSD counseling

Good point. So far they just bust into Synagogues and black churches and shoot a bunch of people.

Are you talking about the Trump hater who killed those people in the Synagog?
He wasn’t a Trump hater. He was just showing trump how it’s done.

The FUCK he wasn't, you lying, lying, lying sack of shit! He was consumed with hatred toward Trump because he thought Trump was a secret Jew. You know, I really wish the mods had a policy of banning sickos like yourself for deliberately LYING. Trump is more of Israel-supporter than Oblowme, with a Jewish granddaughter. So all you liberals can take your "Trump Hitler" mantra and stick it in the syphilitic bodily orifice of your choice. You filthy little liar.
Trump is far too cozy with the language of white supremacy and far too hesitant to denounce it. He plays fast and loose with anti Jewish conspiracy theories when he goes after Soros, or Goldman Sachs. It makes it difficult to figure out what he really stands for. Obama’s policies towards Israel have been the same as his predessers. You are just so consumed by Obama’s Derangement Syndrome you don’t recognize it.

Michelle married the guy who sent a freaking boxcar load of a billion dollars of U.S. taxpayer cash and euros to a country that supported terrorism and she is afraid of the DOW at 2500, unemployment at a historic low and the GDP at 4.1. The radical left is a strange brew.

LOLOL

That describes Trump to a T.

Sidebar: Is it true that the 'Purple Gumby' is gonna have her scrotum waxed before she embarks on her book tour?

The only spike in violence statistically is against Jews Muslims blacks and gays..., Super duper.
A democrat activist and Sanders supporter opened fire on a Republican baseball team. They found a list of addresses of conservative republicans on his body. A maniac in Vegas opened fire on what the left described as a "Trump Rally" concert that strangely enough the FBI's psychological experts can't determine the motive and a anti-semite maniac opens fire on a Jewish ceremony in freaking Pittsburgh and the crazy left manages to blame it all on a republican President? You gotta be kidding.

What kind of people mock a woman for wanting to protect her family? Oh wait, Republicans. That’s right. I forgot.

What kind of people are gullible enough to believe a lie like Mooochelle told? Oh wait, liberals. That's right.

Being concerned is not a lie.

Saying you are concerned when you're obviously not is a lie.
And you know this how?

I posted it earlier. Her husband ran for President. Did she really think people would not criticize him? When DumBama went out to campaign for the Democrats by badmouthing Trump, didn't she think that maybe he might piss some loon off and go after her family? How about when he gave permission to take out Bin Laden?

She was not concerned about "some guy with a gun" going after her or her family......ever.

Forum List

Back