🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More acts of war

Just heard on CNN, Israeli IAF fighter jets over Southern Lebanon, and the acts of war just keep coming. I guess my description of them as a rogue nation is proving to be more accurate as the days go by.
They harbor terrorists. Remember the words of W.

patrickcaturday, et al,

Overflights are risky business, but nothing we haven't seen before.

Just heard on CNN, Israeli IAF fighter jets over Southern Lebanon, and the acts of war just keep coming. I guess my description of them as a rogue nation is proving to be more accurate as the days go by.
(COMMENT)

The US used them over the former Soviet Union to keep tabs on Soviet missile launch sites. We used them during the Cuban Missile Crisis to avoid a sneak attack. And we used them for years to overfly North Korea. While the SR-71 is now out of service, there are still TR-1s ("Dragon Lady"). [ame=http://youtu.be/9jET9Wh_PJ0]U-2 TR-1 "Dragon Lady" Story - YouTube[/ame]

Today, with Iran pumping arms into Lebanese territory, supported by Syria, the possibility exists of yet another war.

Most Respectfully,
R

America been pumping Arms into the zionist entity for years, game on?

patrickcaturday, et al,

(COMMENT)

The US used them over the former Soviet Union to keep tabs on Soviet missile launch sites. We used them during the Cuban Missile Crisis to avoid a sneak attack. And we used them for years to overfly North Korea. While the SR-71 is now out of service, there are still TR-1s ("Dragon Lady"). [ame=http://youtu.be/9jET9Wh_PJ0]U-2 TR-1 "Dragon Lady" Story - YouTube[/ame]

Today, with Iran pumping arms into Lebanese territory, supported by Syria, the possibility exists of yet another war.

Most Respectfully,
R

This is just garbage. You guys don't understand Israel has already declared war on Lebanon by it's continual violations of Lebanese Air Space, but because it is Israel you are willing to give it a pass. They are acting like bullies and they should be called to account !!! I hope they are taken before the International World Court even though it will probably do no good.

Last edited:
patrickcaturday, et al,

(COMMENT)

The US used them over the former Soviet Union to keep tabs on Soviet missile launch sites. We used them during the Cuban Missile Crisis to avoid a sneak attack. And we used them for years to overfly North Korea. While the SR-71 is now out of service, there are still TR-1s ("Dragon Lady"). U-2 TR-1 "Dragon Lady" Story - YouTube

Most Respectfully,
R

This is just garbage. You guys don't understand Israel has already declared war on Lebanon by it's continual violations of Lebanese Air Space, but because it is Israel you are willing to give it a pass. They are acting like bullies and they should be called to account !!! I hope they are taken before the International World Court even though it will probably do no good.

So you're saying Lebanon does not pose a threat to them?

technically Israel IS at war with Lebanon-----in the past decade terrrorists stationed in
Lebanon by Iran did invaded Israel and to the delight of caturday---murdered several
Israelis and abducted one on whom they inflicted the kind of obscene mutilation/torture
murder of which caturday's daytime fantasies are made---they ripped of his genitalia and
shoved the severed organ down his still living throat to the DELIGHT of caturday and
sundry other ----like ISA-LOVING sherri. From that country also emerge tens of
thousands of baby brain smashing nail bomb for the GLORY OF ALLAH/ISA ----
The heavily armed militia ----Hezbollah---which has but one mission in life--"KILL JEWS
FOR THE GLORY OF ISA"----is still in position and making various moves as we
speak-------Israel is well within her right to respond to the filth the perverts so adore

patrickcaturday, et al,

(COMMENT)

The US used them over the former Soviet Union to keep tabs on Soviet missile launch sites. We used them during the Cuban Missile Crisis to avoid a sneak attack. And we used them for years to overfly North Korea. While the SR-71 is now out of service, there are still TR-1s ("Dragon Lady"). U-2 TR-1 "Dragon Lady" Story - YouTube

Most Respectfully,
R

So you decline to respond to the arguments presented except to call them 'just garbage' - but you insist it's the others who 'don't understand'??? Interesting. And the ruling about overflights being an act of war is where, please?

I would further argue that forming a government which included Hezbollah could easily be considered 'an act of war' againt Israel.

How will israel react to "overflights"?

probably shoot them down---because she can. Israel and Lebanon
are in a state of war-----I do appreciate the fact that Hezbollah is
TOO POLITE to shoot at Israeli planes

technically Israel IS at war with Lebanon-----in the past decade terrrorists stationed in
Lebanon by Iran did invaded Israel and to the delight of caturday---murdered several
Israelis and abducted one on whom they inflicted the kind of obscene mutilation/torture
murder of which caturday's daytime fantasies are made---they ripped of his genitalia and
shoved the severed organ down his still living throat to the DELIGHT of caturday and
The heavily armed militia ----Hezbollah---which has but one mission in life--"KILL JEWS
speak-------Israel is well within her right to respond to the filth the perverts so adore

Irosie you have to be about the most foul mouthed hag I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. Please don't presume to know me, you have no clue as to who I am.
Now Irosie please, since you are so well informed about the area tell us how many hundreds of thousands cluster munitions the Israelis fired into civillian areas during the last war 3 days before the cease fir
e was enacted. They did this in direct violation of an agreement they had with the USA.

Yeah, we are getting close to the whacking of the terrorist Islamist rogue regime in Iran. It will happen shortly after the new defense secretary is named and accepted. Israel is reminding Iran's Hezbollah goons in Southern Lebanon that if they fuck with them, they can turn the place into rubble once again. Hezbollah would be very stupid if they make any stupid unprovoked moves, Israel will make sure that the last time they paid them a visit will look like a vacation. That's the only language these Islamist animals understand.

Last edited:
I think Isreal is trying to goad them into making the 2nd move, the zionist entity already made the first move by attacking a sovereign nation

That bombing inside Syria really pissed off Iran.
I think Isreal is trying to goad them into making the first move.
Then the real shit hits the fan.

Mr H----I think you are right----the issue right now is HEZBOLLAH---which is
something like a junior AL QUEIDA Just as sunni dogs from all around the
sunni kennel are eager to JOIN UP-----shiite shits from various places are
getting into Hezbollah-----I have heard that there is shit even on the border
between Yemen and Saudi arabia---------lets see what happens when the
SHIITE HITS THE FAN. Keep in mind that sense of SPORT found
among the BOMB ON ASS crowd------each side vying with the other
to slit the first throat

Yeah, we are getting close to the whacking of the terrorist Islamist rogue regime in Iran. Israel is reminding Iran's Hezbollah goons in Southern Lebanon that if they fuck with them, they can turn the place into rubble once again.

Hezbollah seem to fight well even in rubble, they have turfed out the israeli's twice already
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7i9ISMKXSA]Israeli soldiers crying like babies - YouTube[/ame]

Irosie you have to be about the most foul mouthed hag I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. Please don't presume to know me, you have no clue as to who I am.
Now Irosie please, since you are so well informed about the area tell us how many hundreds of thousands cluster munitions the Israelis fired into civillian areas during the last war 3 days before the cease fir
e was enacted. They did this in direct violation of an agreement they had with the USA.
Not enough.

Yeah, we are getting close to the whacking of the terrorist Islamist rogue regime in Iran. Israel is reminding Iran's Hezbollah goons in Southern Lebanon that if they fuck with them, they can turn the place into rubble once again.

Hezbollah seem to fight well even in rubble, they have turfed out the israeli's twice already
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7i9ISMKXSA]Israeli soldiers crying like babies - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah well you know that Muslim parents celebrate when their kids blow themselves up. It's a cultural difference. One is human and values life and the other is like you, a fucking animal.

So you decline to respond to the arguments presented except to call them 'just garbage' - but you insist it's the others who 'don't understand'??? Interesting. And the ruling about overflights being an act of war is where, please?

I would further argue that forming a government which included Hezbollah could easily be considered 'an act of war' againt Israel.

You are right I have fallen into some bad habits in not responding to the arguments of the Zionists, however I have had some good teachers in this regard as they do not deal with my arguments and they are the Zionists surprize surprize. Overflights without the express permission of the country being overflowen is an violation of that countries soverign airspace and thus according to the Geneva Accords is an act of war. Technically we were acting under UN auspices in North Korea, as for Cuba and and Russia we were probably in violation of the Geneva Accords at that time and in both cases those countries responded appopriatly

Ha ha ha! Muslim idea of victory = Got our asses kicked, but we're still standing.

Forum List

Back