🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More acts of war

Yeah, we are getting close to the whacking of the terrorist Islamist rogue regime in Iran. Israel is reminding Iran's Hezbollah goons in Southern Lebanon that if they fuck with them, they can turn the place into rubble once again.

Hezbollah seem to fight well even in rubble, they have turfed out the israeli's twice already
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7i9ISMKXSA]Israeli soldiers crying like babies - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah well you know that Muslim parents celebrate when their kids blow themselves up. It's a cultural difference. One is human and values life and the other is like you, a fucking animal.

You are the " fucking animal " as in the post prior to this you were stating that not enought cluster munitions were left in civillian areas in Southern Lebanon. Yeah, the IDF really values human life.

Yeah well you know that Muslim parents celebrate when their kids blow themselves up. It's a cultural difference. One is human and values life and the other is like you, a fucking animal.

You are the " fucking animal " as in the post prior to this you were stating that not enought cluster munitions were left in civillian areas in Southern Lebanon. Yeah, the IDF really values human life.
Where did i say civilian areas, moron. Israelis are not subhumans like the Islamists who ONLY target civilians.

Do you get this upset when Hezbollah and Hamas lobb thousands of rockets into Israeli cities, YOU FUCKING ANIMAL?

Dontcha just love their fake "concern". Ha ha ha.

[/B][/COLOR]

Where did i say civilian areas, moron. Israelis are not subhumans like the Islamists who ONLY target civilians.

Do you get this upset when Hezbollah and Hamas lobb thousands of rockets into Israeli cities, YOU FUCKING ANIMAL?

I was the one who said cluster munitions in civillian areas and you responded to it by saying " not enough. " I will say that you are a no class moronic " fucking animal "

Israel has the right to protect itself.

The jihadists have the right to die.

I was the one who said cluster munitions in civillian areas and you responded to it by saying " not enough. " I will say that you are a no class moronic " fucking animal "

for the fucking animal above et al-----The area of Lebanon in which
cluster bombs were used to thwart the MOBILE MISSILE LAUNCHERS---
is the area between the Litani river and the Israeli border. It is
not a "civilian area" ----it has no agriculture and no industry---
it is a waste land----its one redeeming feature that caturday
loves is that it is a mervelous vantage point for bombing
the brains out of Israeli children in highly populated Haifa.
It is true that "civilians" live in that area-----there is so
little of anything in that area---the IRANIAN BACKED
hezbollah terrorist militia ---SUPPORTS them----entirely
as a human buffer to their HOLY "MURDER THE JEWS
FOR ALLAH" program The people actually drink bottled
water supplied---by IRAN funding----there is nothing
there ----it is a fortress for the KILLING MACHINE that
caturday et al ADORES

the Mobile missile launchers are an act of genius---
the caturday boys roll them to the little cottages
where children sleep----shoot some missiles into
Israel and then QUICKLY ROLL AWAY----so, to the
DELIGHT of caturday---the sleeping children get
the return fire-----after which the caturday boys
can WAVE BABY CORPSES around-----the cluster
bombs are---actually the only way to halt the
caturday agenda-----they get in the way of the
rolling missile launchers and caturday weeps.
There is only one reason that the area of Lebanon
south of the Litani river is populated at all------it
is a machiine to DELIGHT caturday by leaving
dead israeli kids with their brains blown out
lining the gutter Nuskharahallah--actually
admitted that fact while caturday beams
with joy

Jos has always failed in attempts to defend the international terror criminals.

Cluster bombs would be the logical counter if the terror criminals placed those weapon platforms in civilian suburbs. Make sure hundreds of thousands of pamphlets explaining "why" are distributed in plenty of time to let the civilians flee. Encourage the civilians to go after the families of the terrorists.

try to remember---the leaflets were rained down on
the population----but they complained they did not
have GAS for the cars to get out of there---somehow
they had GAS for the Mobile missile launchers ---
and somehow NUSKHARAHALLAH managed to pop
into one of his STEEL WALLED BUNKERS for the
duration------while his boys rained bombs onto Haifa
and KHARAHALLAH giggled while return fire
supplied him with baby corpses to wave at
news reporters

Cluster bombs would be the logical counter if the terror criminals placed those weapon platforms in civilian suburbs. Make sure hundreds of thousands of pamphlets explaining "why" are distributed in plenty of time to let the civilians flee. Encourage the civilians to go after the families of the terrorists.

There's no reason he (or any of us) should be without a voice around here.

There's no reason he (or any of us) should be without a voice around here.

Everybody has a right to have a voice on the Board as long as following the rules.

Jos follows the rule, so I support his right to post as well as my right to correct him when he is wrong.

About rights. About 30 years ago, we were dealing with a small remnant of the KKK and just the beginning of the survivalists. Some of them made threats to the authorities. I gather several of the protestants were told that their families would be held accountable for any violent action of their brothers, dads, and fathers. Never, ever had another major issue.

Last edited:

You and your fake concern can say what you want you whiny snively terrorist ass licker. Doesn't really matter.

try to remember---the leaflets were rained down on
the population----but they complained they did not
have GAS for the cars to get out of there---somehow
they had GAS for the Mobile missile launchers ---
and somehow NUSKHARAHALLAH managed to pop
into one of his STEEL WALLED BUNKERS for the
duration------while his boys rained bombs onto Haifa
and KHARAHALLAH giggled while return fire
supplied him with baby corpses to wave at
news reporters
Oh Patrick the terrorist loving pussy won't mention any of that. While Muslims are blowing up kindergartens and school buses and reveling in the blood they spill, these dumb Israelis are dropping leaflets and making phone calls telegraphing the terrorist animals to get out of the way. Maybe if they were more "Muslim"...

Last edited:

This is just garbage. You guys don't understand Israel has already declared war on Lebanon by it's continual violations of Lebanese Air Space, but because it is Israel you are willing to give it a pass. They are acting like bullies and they should be called to account !!! I hope they are taken before the International World Court even though it will probably do no good.

So you decline to respond to the arguments presented except to call them 'just garbage' - but you insist it's the others who 'don't understand'??? Interesting. And the ruling about overflights being an act of war is where, please?

I would further argue that forming a government which included Hezbollah could easily be considered 'an act of war' againt Israel.

i believe you would argue that...lol.

maybe the lebanese should vote likud?

Forum List

Back