🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More acts of war

This is just garbage. You guys don't understand Israel has already declared war on Lebanon by it's continual violations of Lebanese Air Space, but because it is Israel you are willing to give it a pass. They are acting like bullies and they should be called to account !!! I hope they are taken before the International World Court even though it will probably do no good.

So you decline to respond to the arguments presented except to call them 'just garbage' - but you insist it's the others who 'don't understand'??? Interesting. And the ruling about overflights being an act of war is where, please?

I would further argue that forming a government which included Hezbollah could easily be considered 'an act of war' againt Israel.

i believe you would argue that...lol.

maybe the lebanese should vote likud?

Leave deach alone----he is working on getting Al Queida recognized as
a political party in Mexico

Seriously, We retired the SR71 to continue flying the U2?
TR-1s ("Dragon Lady") by any other name is still a U2.

So you decline to respond to the arguments presented except to call them 'just garbage' - but you insist it's the others who 'don't understand'??? Interesting. And the ruling about overflights being an act of war is where, please?

I would further argue that forming a government which included Hezbollah could easily be considered 'an act of war' againt Israel.

You are right I have fallen into some bad habits in not responding to the arguments of the Zionists, however I have had some good teachers in this regard as they do not deal with my arguments and they are the Zionists surprize surprize. Overflights without the express permission of the country being overflowen is an violation of that countries soverign airspace and thus according to the Geneva Accords is an act of war. Technically we were acting under UN auspices in North Korea, as for Cuba and and Russia we were probably in violation of the Geneva Accords at that time and in both cases those countries responded appopriatly

You need to seek professional help. Seriously.

Desperado,

Yes, this is correct.

Seriously, We retired the SR71 to continue flying the U2?
TR-1s ("Dragon Lady") by any other name is still a U2.
(COMMENT)

I believe NASA has one that the Astronauts use to get their wings and high altitude research. But I'm not sure those are even flying. The USAF has retired all the rest of the SR-71's (Blackbirds), before 2000.

Most Respectfully,
R

patrickcaturday, et al,

You must live in a different world than I do.

patrickcaturday, et al,

Overflights are risky business, but nothing we haven't seen before.

(COMMENT)

The US used them over the former Soviet Union to keep tabs on Soviet missile launch sites. We used them during the Cuban Missile Crisis to avoid a sneak attack. And we used them for years to overfly North Korea. While the SR-71 is now out of service, there are still TR-1s ("Dragon Lady"). U-2 TR-1 "Dragon Lady" Story - YouTube

Today, with Iran pumping arms into Lebanese territory, supported by Syria, the possibility exists of yet another war.

Most Respectfully,
R

This is just garbage. You guys don't understand Israel has already declared war on Lebanon by it's continual violations of Lebanese Air Space, but because it is Israel you are willing to give it a pass. They are acting like bullies and they should be called to account !!! I hope they are taken before the International World Court even though it will probably do no good.
(COMMENT)

(Excluding the Middle East) Somewhere in the world, at least once a week, if not daily, there is a penetration of sovereignty, if not by air - then by sea or ground, for all sorts of reasons. The most common reason, of course, is espionage; but there are other reasons.

Hezbollah operatives, as well, conduct penetration operations.

The Hill said:
The committee received testimony from former senior Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation and Treasury Department officials, as well as from the New York Police Department’s director of intelligence analysis.
Most disturbingly, we learned from our own preliminary investigation before the hearing — and then from the witnesses — that there are hundreds of Hezbollah operatives already inside this country. We also studied Hezbollah’s ties with drug cartels that routinely penetrate our borders with an acute awareness of our security vulnerabilities.

Read more: US must remain alert to Hezbollah threats abroad and at home - The Hill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Most Respectfully,
R

Asheed ---tell us the truth----how old were you when you first understood
that the words "jew" (or yahud) and "zionist" were 'dirty words'?

Children do pick up cultural attitudes almost VORACIOUSLY. I do admit
that I picked up some cultural attitudes----when I was six years old I came
to the conclusion that the only women who drink beer are christian women.
I knew that my mother and aunts sometimes drank wine and sometimes
vodka (mixed with orange juice it is called a "screw driver") To that point
I had never seen a jewish woman drink beer----but the mothers of my
christian playmates did. To this day I never got past the SCENT of beer.
I have also never had a drink in a bar. It is a cultural PREJUDICE.
there is more-----as a kid no one stopped me from drinking----there were
bottles of all kinds of stuff in the basement freely available---I just did
not like the stuff but my christian playmates were DENIED access
even to wine. ------so I actually believed jews and christians have entirely
different attitudes toward "alcohol"-------see? that was a CULTURAL
PREJUDICE which I picked up from my childhood environment

so give us a clue to your "inculcated" concepts ------it helps in
mutual understanding

Forum List

Back