More airports calling out TSA for long lines

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yet another reason to get rid of the TSA. It's another useless, incompetent bureaucratic agency that is guzzling up tax dollars and continuously failing at its goal to make air travel safer.

The Transportation Security Administration finds itself under increasing criticism for its airport staffing levels as the busy spring travel season begins to shift into high gear.

Already, Atlanta’s airport – the busiest in the world – publicly called out the agency last month for persistently long lines that it blamed primarily on staffing levels.

Now, some of the nation’s other top airports are joining the fray.

Lines should be as long as necessary to screen people. If they're short staffed....staff em up.

The one thing about using government agents vs private security is the government is allowed to use a polygraph as part of the hiring process. "Are you an ISIS sympathizer" can be asked. Pass or fail. Among many other questions that all law enforcement from local to Feds can ask applicants.

Private companies cannot. They hire on good faith that what the applicant says is true.

I want the TSA to improve. A lot. Islamic radicals want to down our planes. I don't want that to happen.

Yet another reason to get rid of the TSA. It's another useless, incompetent bureaucratic agency that is guzzling up tax dollars and continuously failing at its goal to make air travel safer.

The Transportation Security Administration finds itself under increasing criticism for its airport staffing levels as the busy spring travel season begins to shift into high gear.

Already, Atlanta’s airport – the busiest in the world – publicly called out the agency last month for persistently long lines that it blamed primarily on staffing levels.

The fault is not with the TSA, but with the American people; the TSA is merely a symptom of their cowardice, and the cowardice of the politicians who created the agency at the behest of the people.

Lines should be as long as necessary to screen people. If they're short staffed....staff em up.

The one thing about using government agents vs private security is the government is allowed to use a polygraph as part of the hiring process. "Are you an ISIS sympathizer" can be asked. Pass or fail. Among many other questions that all law enforcement from local to Feds can ask applicants.

Private companies cannot. They hire on good faith that what the applicant says is true.

I want the TSA to improve. A lot. Islamic radicals want to down our planes. I don't want that to happen.
As if on cue.

There's a pedophile right here in my neighborhood if I wanted my kids to have their privates groped. The TSA is worse than useless. While they're molesting children and wheelchair bound grannies, bombs, weapons, and other terrorist paraphernalia are making their way onto airplanes as evidenced by numerous undercover tests. Get rid of them. Yesterday.

TSA is a needed evil.

Says you

True. No reason to screen airline passengers.
images-18.jpeg

I honestly think it would be more efficient if airports were required to produce their own security and the TSA acted as an inspecting / standard checking agency rather than an enforcing agency.

Dude, this is pathetic even for you. The TSA has demonstrated that their incompetence is total.

I honestly think it would be more efficient if airports were required to produce their own security and the TSA acted as an inspecting / standard checking agency rather than an enforcing agency.

It couldn't get much WORSE.

TSA is a needed evil.

Says you

True. No reason to screen airline passengers.
View attachment 67149
This is typical of most on the authoritarian right: surrender one's liberty for the illusion of 'security.'
Which is why most conservatives hate the TSA and want to abolish it, right? Gawd you are stupid.

Where are you getting the idea of the most conservatives the TSA abolished? I have seen no evidence of that at all.

Again, the issue isn't the TSA or its alleged 'incompetence'; rather, the issue is its idiotic 'mission,' where it's 'screening' those the least likely to be terrorists, and how indeed the Agency's existence and the hardship it places on airline passengers represents a clear victory for terrorists.

Forum List

Back