🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More anti gun memes ruined...2 concealed carriers fight off armed robbers...and win....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
One meme of the anti gunners...the good guy will be attacked and surprised and easily disarmed.....this article wrecks that idea....

Two Concealed Carriers In Houston Were Forced To Act The Daily Caller

One incident occurred at Ruiz Cash ‘n Carry at around 8:30 Thursday morning. An employee at the store was opening up shop when a man walked up behind him and stuck a gun to the back of his head.

According to KPRC, the employee was carrying a small bag, which the assailant may have assumed contained cash.

Instead, the bag was covering up the employee’s gun, which he is licensed to carry. The employee pulled it, turned around, and fired two or three times, hitting the would-be robber in the ch
est.

The second incident occurred near Minute Maid Park around 10 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the Houston Chronicle, a man said he was sitting in his vehicle when two men approached him and asked for a ride. The man refused and the two men appeared to leave. But they came back, and one stuck a gun in the driver’s face and ordered him out of the vehicle.

The assailants forced the man to kneel behind the vehicle and both got into the car. That’s when the would-be victim, who also has a concealed carry license, pulled out his gun and shot 30-year-old James Jones.

Jones died at the scene. His accomplice ran away.

Two heart warming stories. It's always good to hear about a violent criminal getting what he deserves.

Not sure I feel quite as good as you guys do about this.
What's not like about seeing armed and dangerous criminals dying?

Because both criminals had guns and could have just as easily killed both men before they knew what hit them.

It sets a dangerous precedent...that armed criminals are safer if they kill you outright.
If it was a known fact that 50% of all Americans we're carrying concealed weapons, don't you think it would make criminals less likely to rob someone?

Because both criminals had guns and could have just as easily killed both men before they knew what hit them.

It sets a dangerous precedent...that armed criminals are safer if they kill you outright.
If it was a known fact that 50% of all Americans we're carrying concealed weapons, don't you think it would make criminals less likely to rob someone?

What I think he is saying is that the criminals had a chance to kill the person but didn't take it. Then they were themselves shot. If criminals start feeling that is going to happen, then they will shoot when they have the chance.

There aren't 50% of Americans who want to carry btw.

You're preaching to the choir.

It even sounds stupid to me, but when I read that, in my gut I just don't know if I agree with killing the guy who chose not to kill me, when I was no longer in danger.

What I think he is saying is that the criminals had a chance to kill the person but didn't take it. Then they were themselves shot. If criminals start feeling that is going to happen, then they will shoot when they have the chance.

That's exactly what I'm saying...a quintessential example of the law of unintended consequences

Forum List

Back