More attacks on Another GOP HQ

It may be a hoax against the people who work or visit there. But it might not be.

Either way, it is reflective of the new mindset of the liberal Democrap Parody.

It won't....There are outside shots that CT & WA are possible upsets.
In Washington state a 2022 upset is remote @ best. Most of the money/political clout resides west of the Cascade mountain range which is firmly blue. Us folks who reside in eastern Washington are @ best just virtual pawns in the game. There have been suggestions in the past by eastern Washingtonians to create a new state(east of the Cascades) titled "Eastern Washington" but the blue in Olympia would never allow us to escape their control over us. The "Greater Idaho Project" should include the Eastern Washington Project for @ least the Greater Idaho Project stands somewhat of a chance of becoming reality.

It may be a hoax against the people who work or visit there. But it might not be.

The Monday before Election an envelope of some sort of mysterious "White Powder" shows up at Lake's headquarters? Nope. Coincidence takes planning and I do not believe in coincidence. Lake is media whore. She wants attention on her. Another Plastic Fantasic Idiot Con.

False flag.

The Monday before Election an envelope of some sort of mysterious "White Powder" shows up at Lake's headquarters? Nope. Coincidence takes planning and I do not believe in coincidence. Lake is media whore. She wants attention on her. Another Plastic Fantasic Idiot Con.
What a shallow faux analysis.

Coincidence takes planning? Apparently you don't know the meaning of the word, as coincidence is something that IS NOT planned.

Here..............let me help you out with the definition...............

coincidence​

[ koh-in-si-duhns ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: coincidence / coincidences on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level

noun
1. a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance:Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.
2. the condition or fact of coinciding.
3. an instance of this.

You gotta quit using big words that you don't know the meaning of if you want to try to sound smart.

Kari Lake doesn't need a stunt; she destroys her opponents with facts in under 30 seconds.

Forum List

Back