More attacks on Another GOP HQ

It may be a hoax against the people who work or visit there. But it might not be.

Either way, it is reflective of the new mindset of the liberal Democrap Parody.
Okay, it was a suspicious package? No harm, no foul!

Here's a formula that works about 85% of the time...

Incumbent < 50% + poll within MOE = challenger win.
Thanks.

And also, when the incumbent is only at around 47% and his opponent is around the same, that leaves 6% undecided. In this election, the late-breaking undecideds are going overwhelmingly for the R.

Thanks.

And also, when the incumbent is only at around 47% and his opponent is around the same, that leaves 6% undecided. In this election, the late-breaking undecideds are going overwhelmingly for the R.
And I believe most polls favor the Democrat.

Mostly peaceful protest

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

Irrelevant. If it were anthrax then danger would be unquestionable. But even if (as I noted in my OP) it turns out to have been a mere hoax, that only eliminates some element of danger. It doesn’t alter the reason it was put there.
If it was coke, a thank you would be in order!

Thanks.

But what about the absentee votes and the “other” mail in ballots?

But what about the absentee votes and the “other” mail in ballots?
Can’t speak for all states, but Georgia has made Zuckerbucks illegal. IOW, he can’t fund activists to go door to door harvesting ballots from idiots too stupid to vote on their own.

Irrelevant. If it were anthrax then danger would be unquestionable. But even if (as I noted in my OP) it turns out to have been a mere hoax, that only eliminates some element of danger. It doesn’t alter the reason it was put there.
Always to intimidate and cause fear to achieve a political goal. The definition of terrorism

Forum List

Back