More Biden gaffes

Has the guy ever tried to correct himself after any of his slip ups?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Has Trump ever admitted to any of his 17,000 lies?

Not that Trump is a liar but I think i had rather have a liar for president-- than someone who is brain damaged.....and as has been pointed out....biden's problem with speaking goes far beyond mere gaffes....due to two brain aneurysms and the surgery required for that --he has obvious brain damage.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Biden calls FNC's Chris Wallace "Chuck" at the end of his Sunday interview.

Biden refers to Chris Wallace as 'Chuck' during Fox News interview

Oh dear god lefties, PLEASE keep this moron in the race as long as you can!

Maybe that's Chris' nickname, as in "Ground Chuck," like Kobe Bryant was named after Kobe steak? Maybe that's just the new "in" thing, to be named after a cut of beef? :rolleyes:

Perhaps Joe is just so far over our fricking heads, we just don't get him? :uhh:

No, that's not it.

Has the guy ever tried to correct himself after any of his slip ups?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Has Trump ever admitted to any of his 17,000 lies?

Not that Trump is a liar but I think i had rather have a liar for president-- than someone who is brain damaged.....and as has been pointed out....biden's problem with speaking goes far beyond mere gaffes....due to two brain aneurysms and the surgery required for that --he has obvious brain damage.

Maybe that's why he plagiarized everyone in his last 2 runs at President
He never really could think for himself.

^^^ Were the original people ever acknowledged if they are known about already when putting their thoughts out there?

God bless you and them who are still here and our leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. What else is there to say once everything that can be put out there is already out there?

The gift that keeps on giving.

Biden calls FNC's Chris Wallace "Chuck" at the end of his Sunday interview.

Biden refers to Chris Wallace as 'Chuck' during Fox News interview

Oh dear god lefties, PLEASE keep this moron in the race as long as you can!
Biden was leading in the popular vote going into Super Tues and right now it looks like he is winning in 9 states and in the Delegate count in every state he is competing in. Clearly the fix is in and the DNC is giving the old "Heave Ho" to the Old Commie, who isn't even a Democrat.

I wonder how the Bernie Bros are going to take this open highway robbery. He let Hillary rob him blind and then campaigned for her, so, he'll probably campaign for Biden too.

Forum List

Back