More Black Angels??? Nope. More black on white crime

All you could find is an article from 1986? Surely you can dig up more modern reasons to justify your hatred of different colored people? :confused:

Hon, take your blinders off. Every day in the news, we hear of blacks attacking and killing whites. Every. Day. Hell, even blacks without blinders on can see it happening and are speaking out...and called Uncle Toms for doing so.

I am not a racist. But I can still see the forest, even with all those trees in the way.

I think that it's because of socio-economic reasons. Tank thinks that it's because blacks are an inferior species. :cool:

That's okay with you?

I think that it's because of socio-economic reasons. Tank thinks that it's because blacks are an inferior species. :cool:
Most poor people in America are white, I never said blacks are a inferior species I just pointed out why blacks are more violent

I would say they are still pissed about the 250 years of abuse by whites in the US.
So, is that why they are killing each other, abandoning their children, dropping out of school, giving each other aids, raping women.....?

Duh. Blacks only make up 13% of the population. :cool:

The rest of your quote was stupid. So I chose to ignore it.
So then why do blacks commit way more crime then whites?

Stop ignoring, take your blinders off:lol:

Who's killed more people throughout history? Blacks or whites?

EDIT - hmm [MENTION=18975]Tank[/MENTION] ?

Last edited:

Who's killed more people throughout history? Blacks or whites?

EDIT - hmm [MENTION=18975]Tank[/MENTION] ?
I really don't know who's killed more people throughout history, but I do know who it is today.

Time: ?Young Black Men Murder 14 Times More than Young White Men? | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited:

Forum List

Back