More Black Angels??? Nope. More black on white crime

Duh. Blacks only make up 13% of the population. :cool:

The rest of your quote was stupid. So I chose to ignore it.
So then why do blacks commit way more crime then whites?

Stop ignoring, take your blinders off:lol:

Who's killed more people throughout history? Blacks or whites?

EDIT - hmm [MENTION=18975]Tank[/MENTION] ?
Hard to assess. There were no written records of any kind in sub-Saharan Africa, but tribal war and enslavement were very common.

Last edited:
I really don't know who's killed more people throughout history

Translation: "I don't like black people and I refuse to believe that they're not genetically inferior."
I understand black people and that why I don't hate them, they are just behaving naturally. The way they behave in America is the same if not worse then they do all over the world.

As far as "genetically inferior" blacks over all show a physically superiority as whites over all show a mental superiority.

I really don't know who's killed more people throughout history

Translation: "I don't like black people and I refuse to believe that they're not genetically inferior."
I understand black people and that why I don't hate them, they are just behaving naturally. The way they behave in America is the same if not worse then they do all over the world.

As far as "genetically inferior" blacks over all show a physically superiority as whites over all show a mental superiority.

Great. Glad to see you finally say it instead of pussyfooting around.

Now it's your turn

Now it's your turn

:confused:

Black people are no less human than you are. I know that must be tough to hear, but maybe the idea will grow on you.

All you could find is an article from 1986? Surely you can dig up more modern reasons to justify your hatred of different colored people? :confused:

Hon, take your blinders off. Every day in the news, we hear of blacks attacking and killing whites. Every. Day. Hell, even blacks without blinders on can see it happening and are speaking out...and called Uncle Toms for doing so.

I am not a racist. But I can still see the forest, even with all those trees in the way.

I think that it's because of socio-economic reasons. Tank thinks that it's because blacks are an inferior species. :cool:

That's okay with you?
Tank has to live with Tank. I think he has issues with blacks in general but he sees the whole race...or geneic color....as..well...black. And therefore dangerous. However, put Tank with a regular joe who happens to be black? He doesn't see the color of that regular joe's skin. He sees a regular joe.

I know..clear as mud.:redface:

Hon, take your blinders off. Every day in the news, we hear of blacks attacking and killing whites. Every. Day. Hell, even blacks without blinders on can see it happening and are speaking out...and called Uncle Toms for doing so.

I am not a racist. But I can still see the forest, even with all those trees in the way.

I think that it's because of socio-economic reasons. Tank thinks that it's because blacks are an inferior species. :cool:

That's okay with you?
Tank has to live with Tank. I think he has issues with blacks in general but he sees the whole race...or geneic color....as..well...black. And therefore dangerous. However, put Tank with a regular joe who happens to be black? He doesn't see the color of that regular joe's skin. He sees a regular joe.

I get along with black folks very well every day.

But I don't not share the views I have here with them.

That's okay with you?

Good

Good
Great, so do you agree with the differences I pointed out?

That's okay with you?

Are these folks friends of yours? Why do you not share with them what you share here? This is not a diss. I refuse to let my family members know where I post. I let my emotions show more online than I do to them...and this is my hideout. So, do you think your black acquaintences would find you racist or be shocked at your true emotions concerning them? Or is it not THEM that concerns you...but "the other ones" that do crimes and whatnot?

Ok...here is another question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to, but I remember a convo we had a few years ago. You said you would go have a beer with HighGravity ANYTIME and would enjoy it. HE knows your views on blacks in general. Do you think he is less intelligent than you are?

Ok...here is another question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to, but I remember a convo we had a few years ago. You said you would go have a beer with HighGravity ANYTIME and would enjoy it. HE knows your views on blacks in general. Do you think he is less intelligent than you are?
High seems to be a cool and clever guy and he could be more "intelligent" then me, because I do know other blacks that are.

I work with alot of black women who complain about the actions of their own people, but for me to try to explain why I think why, well it wouldn't go over very well and I'd lose my job.

It is a fact that blacks kill 5 times their population
It is a fact that 72% of black dads aren't there
It is a fact blacks are far more likely to join a gang
It is a fact you kill twice as many whites per number = 10 times per capita.
It is a fact and you need to charge this....

These fact make people not trust you.

Thank you for scouring the internet to highlight the worst of the black population.

Thank you for ignoring the fact that the black population has EXTREMELY HIGH percentages of criminals and generally bad people. There is far too much violence coming from that community.

Thank you for believing that melanin is a significant determinant of aggression. Skin cells are obviously the most influential factors in society and behavior. Maybe one day we'll invent a melanin vaccine.

Oh shit, I just sounded like a moronic asshole didn't I? How can you people not see it? :cuckoo:

It has nothing to do with skin color you dolt. This is a cultural problem.

Forum List

Back