More blacks behaving badly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones I've actually seen running out of the local Home depot with stolen goods were black guys probably 20's to early 30's.
It would make me very happy to see a group of white guys doing it occasionally.
Can someone PLEASE post a video of a group of white boys looting? PLEASE !!??

No prejudice...just the facts. Too bad if you're offended.

Where the fuck do you live where you've never seen a white oxy or meth addict trying to steal shit?

Black crime is very concentrated. White trash crime is everywhere from a geographical perspective. lol

You are very confused

Black crime is concentrated? WTF does that even mean? LOL

The only ones I've actually seen running out of the local Home depot with stolen goods were black guys probably 20's to early 30's.
It would make me very happy to see a group of white guys doing it occasionally.
Can someone PLEASE post a video of a group of white boys looting? PLEASE !!??

No prejudice...just the facts. Too bad if you're offended.

Where the fuck do you live where you've never seen a white oxy or meth addict trying to steal shit?

Black crime is very concentrated. White trash crime is everywhere from a geographical perspective. lol

You are very confused

From a statistical perspective, black crime rates are way off the charts in relation to their measly 14% of the total population.

More PEOPLE behaving badly... no reason to play the race card. Do better be better

And those people are black. Why deny it?
I didn’t deny it... I criticized making their race the focus of your post

It's not the focus of my post, I simply didn't cover it up like the MSM would. I pointed it out. Don't like it? Tell them to get a job and pay for the TV's like normal people would.
Of course I don’t like what they did and wouldn’t defend theft. But you race baiting isn’t respectable either. There was no need to present this story like you did unless you were trolling. Just wanted to call that BS out. Do better

How is it race baiting to point out blacks stealing TV's with video evidence of same?
how is it not? Do you know what race baiting is? This is pretty much the definition of it

More PEOPLE behaving badly... no reason to play the race card. Do better be better

I didn’t deny it... I criticized focusing on their race. It’s inflammatory and you know it
Have you ever google imaged burglar, or thief? You will find your calming place among those photos. Your realities will be corrected and a strong sense of justice will fill you.
Oh boy, another troll defending his friend. Y’all are cute
Slade. I am not a troll. I get called that quite often but it is not case.

With your permission I would like to dedicate an ongoing thread to you. I would like to call it "Slade's Jigaboo Crime Watch Thread".
Bat that around and let me know what you think.

Namaste.
If you smell like a troll and act like a troll and get called a troll then I’m sorry to tell you... you’re probably a troll.

It's not the focus of my post, I simply didn't cover it up like the MSM would. I pointed it out. Don't like it? Tell them to get a job and pay for the TV's like normal people would.
Of course I don’t like what they did and wouldn’t defend theft. But you race baiting isn’t respectable either. There was no need to present this story like you did unless you were trolling. Just wanted to call that BS out. Do better

How is it race baiting to point out blacks stealing TV's with video evidence of same?
how is it not? Do you know what race baiting is? This is pretty much the definition of it

I didn't race bait. I pointed out black people stealing TV's. If you don't like it, shove it.

Not really; it may be a bit of stereotyping but the fact remains; they are of low character because of their ACTIONS. The Police arresting them (if they are black) share NOTHING in common with such low scum. It really is about CHARACTER as reflected by their ACTIONS.

Greg

I didn't race bait. I pointed out black people stealing TV's. If you don't like it, shove it.
what do you think race baiting is?

Not really; it may be a bit of stereotyping but the fact remains; they are of low character because of their ACTIONS. The Police arresting them (if they are black) share NOTHING in common with such low scum. It really is about CHARACTER as reflected by their ACTIONS.

Greg
i agree with that statement which is why bringing up their race in the OP is totally unnecessary unless you are trying to start a race debate, which the OP was totally doing... and now denying

You see AM, to the liberal mind, just pointing out, even noticing, these guys were Black, is race baiting. Now had they been White and you said More Whites Behaving Badly, well, then that would have been reporting news about White Privilege. Get with it, man. :mad:

Greg

"Low character as reflected by their actions" is quite valid, and it's not confined to any race. I've seen many white people watch TV too.

You see AM, to the liberal mind, just pointing out, even noticing, these guys were Black, is race baiting. Now had they been White and you said More Whites Behaving Badly, well, then that would have been reporting news about White Privilege. Get with it, man. :mad:

Why would this klown --- particularly this one --- have posted a thread about white people stealing TVs?

Greg
i agree with that statement which is why bringing up their race in the OP is totally unnecessary unless you are trying to start a race debate, which the OP was totally doing... and now denying

He didn't need to bring up a "race debate" because we have your puckered, triggered, apologetic ass for that.

Greg

He didn't need to bring up a "race debate" because we have your puckered, triggered, apologetic ass for that.
no shit, because that’s what he was looking for. What exactly do you think race baiting is?

Why would this klown --- particularly this one --- have posted a thread about white people stealing TVs?

I'm sure somewhere, there have been a couple of white dudes who cleaned out a Walmart of a truck full of TVs! I bet you could find it for us on YouTube! BTW, does anyone actually WORK at Walmart?

BTW, does anyone know what happened to those TVs? Were they sold? How much? What sizes are available? Could someone contact the Brothers and ask to find out? I need a good new set. Also, can they deliver and do they install? I realize I don't live in their part of town but I can offer per diem for their travel and will call the police in advance to let them know they are OK.

I'm sure somewhere, there have been a couple of white dudes who cleaned out a Walmart of a truck full of TVs! I bet you could find it for us on YouTube! BTW, does anyone actually WORK at Walmart?

BTW, does anyone know what happened to those TVs? Were they sold? How much? What sizes are available? Could someone contact the Brothers and ask to find out? I need a good new set. Also, can they deliver and do they install? I realize I don't live in their part of town but I can offer per diem for their travel and will call the police in advance to let them know they are OK.

Far as I'm concerned, anyone who acquires a TV, whether legitimately or illegitimately, is putting themselves into a prison, and deserves what they get.

These guys did it without paying anything. They'll still be imprisoned but they didn't pay to get in there.

Greg

I does beg the question; what IS a "black community" anyway? Recall that the Al Sharptons of the world have ridden that money train for years. I don't believe that communities should be defined by their race in ANY manner at all, but it is what it is. When people of colour identify "their community" along racial lines then why are we surprised that good people use that definition?

Greg

Greg

I does beg the question; what IS a "black community" anyway? Recall that the Al Sharptons of the world have ridden that money train for years. I don't believe that communities should be defined by their race in ANY manner at all, but it is what it is. When people of colour identify "their community" along racial lines then why are we surprised that good people use that definition?

Greg

It's a legitimate term insofar as it describes a group of people who share similar historical experience. Whether they voluntarily so organise themselves or not. An "external community" if you will.

Greg

Greg
good people? What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back