More blacks behaving badly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it race baiting to point out blacks stealing TV's with video evidence of same?
how is it not? Do you know what race baiting is? This is pretty much the definition of it

Not really; it may be a bit of stereotyping but the fact remains; they are of low character because of their ACTIONS. The Police arresting them (if they are black) share NOTHING in common with such low scum. It really is about CHARACTER as reflected by their ACTIONS.

Greg
i agree with that statement which is why bringing up their race in the OP is totally unnecessary unless you are trying to start a race debate, which the OP was totally doing... and now denying

He didn't need to bring up a "race debate" because we have your puckered, triggered, apologetic ass for that.
no shit, because that’s what he was looking for. What exactly do you think race baiting is?

If some define a community along the lines of THEIR OWN COLOUR I consider that racist.

Greg

how is it not? Do you know what race baiting is? This is pretty much the definition of it

I didn't race bait. I pointed out black people stealing TV's. If you don't like it, shove it.

You see AM, to the liberal mind, just pointing out, even noticing, these guys were Black, is race baiting. Now had they been White and you said More Whites Behaving Badly, well, then that would have been reporting news about White Privilege. Get with it, man. :mad:

Why would this klown --- particularly this one --- have posted a thread about white people stealing TVs?

I'm sure somewhere, there have been a couple of white dudes who cleaned out a Walmart of a truck full of TVs! I bet you could find it for us on YouTube! BTW, does anyone actually WORK at Walmart?

BTW, does anyone know what happened to those TVs? Were they sold? How much? What sizes are available? Could someone contact the Brothers and ask to find out? I need a good new set. Also, can they deliver and do they install? I realize I don't live in their part of town but I can offer per diem for their travel and will call the police in advance to let them know they are OK.

Far as I'm concerned, anyone who acquires a TV, whether legitimately or illegitimately, is putting themselves into a prison, and deserves what they get.

These guys did it without paying anything. They'll still be imprisoned but they didn't pay to get in there.

A television is a video display. What you tune it to or input into the back of it is wholly up to the individual.

Not really; it may be a bit of stereotyping but the fact remains; they are of low character because of their ACTIONS. The Police arresting them (if they are black) share NOTHING in common with such low scum. It really is about CHARACTER as reflected by their ACTIONS.

Greg
i agree with that statement which is why bringing up their race in the OP is totally unnecessary unless you are trying to start a race debate, which the OP was totally doing... and now denying

He didn't need to bring up a "race debate" because we have your puckered, triggered, apologetic ass for that.
no shit, because that’s what he was looking for. What exactly do you think race baiting is?

If some define a community along the lines of THEIR OWN COLOUR I consider that racist.

Greg

But again it's not based on race, but rather on a common experience, which is in turn based on race (involuntarily).

"Racism" means the belief that one race is superior to another. It requires a value judgment, not just an identification.

I didn't race bait. I pointed out black people stealing TV's. If you don't like it, shove it.

You see AM, to the liberal mind, just pointing out, even noticing, these guys were Black, is race baiting. Now had they been White and you said More Whites Behaving Badly, well, then that would have been reporting news about White Privilege. Get with it, man. :mad:

Why would this klown --- particularly this one --- have posted a thread about white people stealing TVs?

I'm sure somewhere, there have been a couple of white dudes who cleaned out a Walmart of a truck full of TVs! I bet you could find it for us on YouTube! BTW, does anyone actually WORK at Walmart?

BTW, does anyone know what happened to those TVs? Were they sold? How much? What sizes are available? Could someone contact the Brothers and ask to find out? I need a good new set. Also, can they deliver and do they install? I realize I don't live in their part of town but I can offer per diem for their travel and will call the police in advance to let them know they are OK.

Far as I'm concerned, anyone who acquires a TV, whether legitimately or illegitimately, is putting themselves into a prison, and deserves what they get.

These guys did it without paying anything. They'll still be imprisoned but they didn't pay to get in there.

A television is a video display. What you tune it to or input into the back of it is wholly up to the individual.

No, that's called a "monitor".
"Television" is a national corporate brain-softening propaganda technology.

Of course I don’t like what they did and wouldn’t defend theft. But you race baiting isn’t respectable either. There was no need to present this story like you did unless you were trolling. Just wanted to call that BS out. Do better

How is it race baiting to point out blacks stealing TV's with video evidence of same?

Greg

I does beg the question; what IS a "black community" anyway? I don't believe that communities should be defined by their race

The Black Community is like the White Community or the Indian or Asian Community. They are not a LOCATION, they are by definition that group of people from that ethnic or racial background wherever they are, so, pretty hard NOT to define them by their race.

Greg

I does beg the question; what IS a "black community" anyway? Recall that the Al Sharptons of the world have ridden that money train for years. I don't believe that communities should be defined by their race in ANY manner at all, but it is what it is. When people of colour identify "their community" along racial lines then why are we surprised that good people use that definition?

Greg

It's a legitimate term insofar as it describes a group of people who share similar historical experience. Whether they voluntarily so organise themselves or not.

Not at all. Obama's Daddy was "black" but shared nothing of the experience of slave descendants. In fact slaves were supplied by other blacks to slave traders. From what I can gather slavery ended in America nearly a hundred and fifty years go. At that time the Balkans were subject to the Ottomans and were "slaves" indeed. A shared history is one thing; as some determinant it is really not a valid argument.

Greg

Greg

I does beg the question; what IS a "black community" anyway? Recall that the Al Sharptons of the world have ridden that money train for years. I don't believe that communities should be defined by their race in ANY manner at all, but it is what it is. When people of colour identify "their community" along racial lines then why are we surprised that good people use that definition?

Greg
good people? What are you talking about?

Hillary Clinton and Sanders for a start. Now I consider their policies rubbish but they do define a major constituency as "black". You can even get African-American job participation rates.

Greg

Greg

Greg

It's a legitimate term insofar as it describes a group of people who share similar historical experience. Whether they voluntarily so organise themselves or not.

Not at all. Obama's Daddy was "black" but shared nothing of the experience of slave descendants. In fact slaves were supplied by other blacks to slave traders. From what I can gather slavery ended in America nearly a hundred and fifty years go. At that time the Balkans were subject to the Ottomans and were "slaves" indeed. A shared history is one thing; as some determinant it is really not a valid argument.

Greg

O'bama Senior was not an American. Therefore he would not be claimed to be a part of the American "black community". Doesn't have the same shared experience.

American slaves didn't come from Kenya anyway. They came from the other side of the continent.

And yes, a shared history certainly IS a valid argument for a definition of "community". Why would it not be? Do not you and your fellow Aussies share a history? And is it not one that your contemporaries in the UK or here (etc) do not have in common?

A television is a monitor with a tuner built into it as one of its inputs. There is good and bad on TV. Very educational stuff. Freedom of choice. Far far better than 99% of the mind rot found on the internet.

Greg

I does beg the question; what IS a "black community" anyway? I don't believe that communities should be defined by their race

The Black Community is like the White Community or the Indian or Asian Community. They are not a LOCATION, they are by definition that group of people from that ethnic or racial background wherever they are, so, pretty hard NOT to define them by their race.

"Asian" means all those of Asian heritage. There are MANY races in that definition alone. I don't like communities described along racial lines; after all you're all yanks.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Greg

O'bama Senior was not an American. Therefore he would not be claimed to be a part of the American "black community". Doesn't have the same shared experience.

American slaves didn't come from Kenya anyway. They came from the other side of the continent.

And yes, a shared history certainly IS a valid argument for a definition of "community". Why would it not be?

Only in a very broad sense which I consider a bit of nonsense really. After all, are German Americans a "Community"?

Greg

A television is a monitor with a tuner built into it as one of its inputs. There is good and bad on TV. Very educational stuff. Freedom of choice. Far far better than 99% of the mind rot found on the internet.

It's not the tuner that makes it a brain-softening corporate propaganda purveyor. It's what supplies signal to that tuner.

The term "vast wasteland" was coined in 1961 and it's only been amplified since then. In 1961 you had a handful of channels of mind-numbing pap. Now you have 187.

To be fair, it's also the technology itself. A flat, two-dimensional screen that demands the viewer sit down, shut up, remain prone and ingest everything it pours in like an obedient sponge.

Greg

"Asian" means all those of Asian heritage. There are MANY races in that definition alone. I don't like communities described along racial lines; after all you're all yanks.

Greg

Better check again, Greg. The government doesn't agree with you.

Race and Ethnicity Classifications — State Data Center

Greg

Greg

And yes, a shared history certainly IS a valid argument for a definition of "community". Why would it not be?

Only in a very broad sense which I consider a bit of nonsense really. After all, are German Americans a "Community"?

Greg

They are if they share a historical experience.

My 'community' for example (one of them) would be Irish Catholic. We have experiences specific to us that (say) German-Americans do not. One of our notable members was George Carlin. You may have heard of him. He used that very culture as part of his ruminations. And those of us from the same community could feel a special recognition in them.

Then there's a sports community comprised of my teams' fans. Another community, often called a "nation". Something we all have in common, even Germans.

Then there's a professional community involving others who share the same profession.

Etc etc

Last edited:

It's not the tuner that makes it a brain-softening corporate propaganda purveyor. It's what supplies signal to that tuner.

The term "vast wasteland" was coined in 1961 and it's only been amplified since then. In 1961 you had a handful of channels of mind-numbing pap. Now you have 187.

To be fair, it's also the technology itself. A flat, two-dimensional screen that demands the viewer sit down, shut up, remain prone and ingest everything it pours in like an obedient sponge.

Look, I'm not going to argue the point with you. Suffice it to say that you don't like TV. Me, I pick and choose what I want and time shift so that I can skip all the commercials. Lots of good movies, comedy, news, sports, education and other things on there for relaxation and entertainment, maybe you're not intelligent enough to filter out the propaganda, but I am.

Look, I'm not going to argue the point with you. Suffice it to say that you don't like TV. Me, I pick and choose what I want and time shift so that I can skip all the commercials. Lots of good movies, comedy, news, sports, education and other things on there for relaxation and entertainment, maybe you're not intelligent enough to filter out the propaganda, but I am.

"Filter"? :lmao:

"Filter"? :lmao:

Yeah. A brain. You should try and locate one. They come in handy.

Greg

Greg
good people? What are you talking about?

Hillary Clinton and Sanders for a start. Now I consider their policies rubbish but they do define a major constituency as "black". You can even get African-American job participation rates.

Greg
Up until the 1960s which many who are still alive lives through, there were laws on the books that discriminated against blacks. Not because of their history but because of their skin color. We have ignorant and entitled racists still in our country that project hate at people not because of who they are but because of what they look like. You don’t just erase all that by passing a law. So when people do studies or pass measures to help promote a group that has been historically and systematically oppressed, it is for the purposes of trying to right generations of wrongs. Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back