more blm trash going to jail

That is because you are blind to what actually happens in this nation and you refuse to investigate. Over 10,000 people were arrested in the year of riots in the US..

AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000 | AP News​

https://apnews.com › article › american-protests-us-new...

Jun 4, 2020 — PHOENIX (AP) — More than 10000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd's ...

^^ This is what investigating the topic looks like.^^

That is because you are blind to what actually happens in this nation and you refuse to investigate. Over 10,000 people were arrested in the year of riots in the US..

AP tally: Arrests at widespread US protests hit 10,000 | AP News

https://apnews.com › article › american-protests-us-new...

Jun 4, 2020 — PHOENIX (AP) — More than 10000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd's ...

^^ This is what investigating the topic looks like.^^

Did your extensive investigation discover how many WERE CHARGED? I bet it's 15% or less. And probably 96% never spent a night in jail DESPITE looting and stealing and destruction. In fact WE KNOW that in L.A. there's woman that done 80 or 90 smash/grabs and DA keeps releasing her.

D.A.'s in big blue cities MORE concerned with hooking the perps up organizations raising BIG BUCKS to bail them out and get their charges dismissed. Kamala Harris touted one of these orgs.

BIG diff from Jan 6th protesters being held in solitary, in a jail that needs to be condemned, WITHOUT court review and bond for 12 or 14 months.

Did your extensive investigation discover how many WERE CHARGED? I bet it's 15% or less. And probably 96% never spent a night in jail DESPITE looting and stealing and destruction. In fact WE KNOW that in L.A. there's woman that done 80 or 90 smash/grabs and DA keeps releasing her.

D.A.'s in big blue cities MORE concerned with hooking the perps up organizations raising BIG BUCKS to bail them out and get their charges dismissed. Kamala Harris touted one of these orgs.

BIG diff from Jan 6th protesters being held in solitary, in a jail that needs to be condemned, WITHOUT court review and bond for 12 or 14 months.
Here are two thousand cases...

Q. "BIG diff from Jan 6th protesters being held in solitary, in a jail that needs to be condemned, WITHOUT court review and bond for 12 or 14 months."?
flacaltenn

A. This seems to be a violation of law, unless the individual(s) are detained due to a mental issue wherein a psychiatrist and a defense attorney agree to such a delay. As too solitary confinement that would require reviews before a federal judge. I don't know the period between the reviews, but I'm certain they are not a year apart.

Great. I promote you to doing the Obituary page now.,. I was pretty close with "less than 15%" of the 10,000 without peeking -- wasn't I?

I promote myself to MoonGlow supervisor. :wink:

Divide the daily riots by the amount arrested by the amount of cities by repeat arrests by the actual time served. It narrows down a lot. The destruction was like a video game where the players at the controls are safe only it was real and the designers of the game who are Progs with power.

Divide the daily riots by the amount arrested by the amount of cities by repeat arrests by the actual time served. It narrows down a lot. The destruction was like a video game where the players at the controls are safe only it was real and the designers of the game who are Progs with power.
I suppose each state would need to be investigated.

Forum List

Back