More Commies Under The Bed

Never trust an article that claims to be based on off a report but does not link to the report

Never trust an article that claims to be based on off a report but does not link to the report
The Chinese need to be involved in any foreign policy think tank. They are a major player and how do you cope with them if you don't understand them?

They want the trade war stopped, they are losing. America is winning, now that we no longer wave the white flag as our defense.

Last edited:

Yes, it is lazy not to add the link to the article.
It's the Free Beacon, what do you expect?

You're comment was inane. The report does in fact exist. The extensive use of quotes in the article should have been your first clue.

You're comment was inane. The report does in fact exist. The extensive use of quotes in the article should have been your first clue.

You would have a great point if I had said the report does not exist. But I did not, so you do not.

You would have a great point if I had said the report does not exist. But I did not, so you do not.
There is a discussion to be had here as pertains to the OP. It can be had from a few different perspectives based on the article. Your comment had no purpose other than to be dismissive. Ultimately, that is the point I am making.

There is a discussion to be had here as pertains to the OP. It can be had from a few different perspectives based on the article. Your comment had no purpose other than to be dismissive. Ultimately, that is the point I am making.

:113:

Let's see if I get right-wing "logic" correctly.

Republicans are all over defending Russian interference in this country's elections. Oh, you pubs argue, all countries do it so what difference does it make that Russians engage in espionage in this country to divide our country. Russia the argument goes, and Putin, in particular, is great because they uphold your "values". You would rather Putin run the country than a democrat. You have no problem when Trump pleaded with the Russians to hack into Hillary's e-mail server.

So what is the difference if some were to say, to quote Bill Mahrer, "China, if you are listening, please find Donald Trumps tax returns. The American people will greatly award you if you do."

Sound familiar Pubs.

Now to show you that I am not the blatant hypocrite you all are, I am against all interference. But because of Republican and Trumpian stupidity you have done nothing to stop countries from interfering in this country's political process because you idiots thought it would only benefit you. Morons!

Last edited:
freebeacon.com is a freak show.

Get a source based in reality please.

And think of all the American neo-fascist think tanks funded by far right money.

Let's see if I get right-wing "logic" correctly.

Republicans are all over defending Russian interference in this countries elections. Oh, you pubs argue, all countries do it so what difference does it make that they are engage in espionage in this country to divide our country. Russia the argument goes, and Putin, in particular, is great because they uphold your "values". You would rather Putin run the country than a democrat. You have no problem when Trump pleaded with the Russians to hack into Hillary's e-mail server.

Nobody argued that they tried to interfere, what we argued is that it didn't make a difference. Nobody who was going to vote for Hillary went on Facebook and then after seeing the ads, decided to vote for Trump. And Trump making a joke is not "pleading." It means the left has zero sense of humor.

So what is the difference if some were to say, to quote Bill Mahrer, "China, if you are listening, please find Donald Trumps tax returns. The American people will greatly award you if you do."

We would laugh at the joke.

Now to show you that I am not the blatant hypocrites you all, I am against all interference. But because of Republican and Trumpian stupidity you have done nothing to stop countries from interfering in this country's political process because you idiots thought it would only benefit you. Morons!

No moron, people have tried to hack the Republican and Democrat servers. They were only successful with the Democrat server because THEY didn't take the time and money to protect it like the Republicans did. I mean for crying out loud, you don't use P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D as your actual password. Afterwards, they refused to let the FBI examine it and hired a private firm because of all the crap they were hiding.

It's like this: Russia was found to be hacking the servers, it happened under the big nose of DumBama, and somehow you on the left blame Trump for that even though he had no political power at the time; he was merely a citizen just like every one of us. And if Putin was involved, he did so with or without the permission from Trump as you leftists claim. You people live in your own little bubble so much you actually think Russia needed Trump's permission.

freebeacon.com is a freak show.

Get a source based in reality please.

And think of all the American neo-fascist think tanks funded by far right money.
Jake, get a new routine, yours is all worn out.
Yeah, your comments look stupid, because in context they are.

Do you have real sources?
I already provided the primary source. Once again for you, because you're um........special.
https://www.uscc.gov/sites/default/files/Research/China's Overseas United Front Work - Background and Implications for US_final.pdf

Forum List

Back