More damage to America than [Osama] Bin Laden and ISIS combined."

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
"No illness. No scandal. No firing. Just I've said what I've had to say," Olbermann said. "It was as obvious as I made it seem. I give my work everything I can, so it's not like I can dial it back."

Olbermann said earlier this month that Trump and his family "have done more damage to America than [Osama] Bin Laden and ISIS combined."

Keith Olbermann: 'I am retiring from political commentary'

Keith Olbermann announced Monday that he is "retiring from political commentary in all media venues" during his online program "The Resistance." He feels it's time.

"No illness. No scandal. No firing. Just I've said what I've had to say," Olbermann said. "It was as obvious as I made it seem. I give my work everything I can, so it's not like I can dial it back."

Olbermann said earlier this month that Trump and his family "have done more damage to America than [Osama] Bin Laden and ISIS combined."

Keith Olbermann announced Monday that he is "retiring from political commentary in all media venues" during his online program "The Resistance." He feels it's time.

I agree with him.

It's time he retired

will trump get credit for this?....

Viewers of his stupid comments will find their IQs raising due to his retirement. The truth is nobody watched his stupid commentary he has no audience. So he calls it a retirement.

Last edited:
It is time Olberman was put in a competent Mental Institution where his advanced incurable condition can be studied and hopefully a cure developed...though it is obviously too late for Olberman himself.

Keith Olbermann is a pussy whipped bitch and a fraud, good riddance to the shit eating motherfucker. No one watches the show anyways.
:dance:

Trump is doing so much better than obama. Not

Trump is doing so much better than obama. Not
was i comparing the 2?....

That unhinged joke of a human being if he was ever relevant, ceased to be when his loser ass was shit canned from MSNBC for being too far left. And on MSNBC that's tough to do. Fuck off into oblivion Keith you waste of oxygen piece of shit.

That unhinged joke of a human being if he was ever relevant, ceased to be when his loser ass was shit canned from MSNBC for being too far left. And on MSNBC that's tough to do. Fuck off into oblivion Keith you waste of oxygen piece of shit.
This proves that the media is not liberal. The idea that a liberal media would fire a guy for being too liberal? Does Fox fire anyone for being too conservative? I think not.

If MSNBC were really liberal they'd hire Randi Rhodes but they won't because she tells the truth. She won't be edited like Ed Schultz will.

Oberman follows a pattern. He leaves politics and focuses on sports. In time, perhaps 2018 or 2020 he will return due to ro popular demand.

This proves that the media is not liberal. The idea that a liberal media would fire a guy for being too liberal? Does Fox fire anyone for being too conservative? I think not.

If MSNBC were really liberal they'd hire Randi Rhodes but they won't because she tells the truth. She won't be edited like Ed Schultz will.

He wasn't fired for being liberal he was fired for being an unhinged radical and inciting violence against conservatives.

And wikileaks proved that MSNBC actively colluded with the DNC during the elections.

By the way:

"Im retiring from political commentary in all media venues"

Translation:

"My audience continues to shrink, so I fucking quit !"

they are going to be crying about Trump like babies and teenage girls in the year 2100
waa waaa waaaaa ..cry cry cry

She's a nut, and besides, she's got a face for radio.

We still have an orange-colored prostitute sitting the Oval Office, though. Never forget this.

Forum List

Back