More damage to America than [Osama] Bin Laden and ISIS combined."

"No illness. No scandal. No firing. Just I've said what I've had to say," Olbermann said. "It was as obvious as I made it seem. I give my work everything I can, so it's not like I can dial it back."

Olbermann said earlier this month that Trump and his family "have done more damage to America than [Osama] Bin Laden and ISIS combined."

Keith Olbermann: 'I am retiring from political commentary'

Keith Olbermann announced Monday that he is "retiring from political commentary in all media venues" during his online program "The Resistance." He feels it's time.

That unhinged joke of a human being if he was ever relevant, ceased to be when his loser ass was shit canned from MSNBC for being too far left. And on MSNBC that's tough to do. Fuck off into oblivion Keith you waste of oxygen piece of shit.
This proves that the media is not liberal. The idea that a liberal media would fire a guy for being too liberal? Does Fox fire anyone for being too conservative? I think not.

If MSNBC were really liberal they'd hire Randi Rhodes but they won't because she tells the truth. She won't be edited like Ed Schultz will.

He wasn't fired for being liberal he was fired for being an unhinged radical and inciting violence against conservatives.

And wikileaks proved that MSNBC actively colluded with the DNC during the elections.
The dnc proved they aren’t liberal either. If they were they would have liked Bernie.

"No illness. No scandal. No firing. Just I've said what I've had to say," Olbermann said. "It was as obvious as I made it seem. I give my work everything I can, so it's not like I can dial it back."

Olbermann said earlier this month that Trump and his family "have done more damage to America than [Osama] Bin Laden and ISIS combined."

Keith Olbermann announced Monday that he is "retiring from political commentary in all media venues" during his online program "The Resistance." He feels it's time.

That unhinged joke of a human being if he was ever relevant, ceased to be when his loser ass was shit canned from MSNBC for being too far left. And on MSNBC that's tough to do. Fuck off into oblivion Keith you waste of oxygen piece of shit.
This proves that the media is not liberal. The idea that a liberal media would fire a guy for being too liberal? Does Fox fire anyone for being too conservative? I think not.

If MSNBC were really liberal they'd hire Randi Rhodes but they won't because she tells the truth. She won't be edited like Ed Schultz will.

She's a nut, and besides, she's got a face for radio.
Are you a liberal? Then your opinion of her matters not.

Glen becks not a nut? He had a show

oy....Bernie------a berned out acid head from the late 60s, recently escaped from a humid, moldy cellar somewhere
near chelsea

He wasn't fired for being liberal he was fired for being an unhinged radical and inciting violence against conservatives.

And wikileaks proved that MSNBC actively colluded with the DNC during the elections.
The dnc proved they aren’t liberal either. If they were they would have liked Bernie.
That's ridiculous. Bernie didn't like the DNC.

When asked if he would raise money for the DNC, he said no.

When asked if he would support DNC Candidates, he said no.

When asked if he would join the DNC, he said no.

When asked if he would take DNC money, he said yes.

One out of four? Not good enough.

He said his supporters should vote for Hillary

So what. He already did the damage. Too bad he didn't join the GOP.

4 sentences and 4 overt lies.

So what. He already did the damage. Too bad he didn't join the GOP.

So this piece of shit overtly supports rigging primaries, kill yourself dipshit.

Forum List

Back