More Democrat Insanity

The extremism is now extremist.
These idiots cancel NYE fireworks due to environmental concerns. Forget the ‘environ’ part, this is just mental.

Colorado town cancels New Year's Eve fireworks, cites environment

Have you ever been to Breckenridge before? It's in the high mountains and in the middle of a tinderbox. It's been very dry and almost anything can set off a major forest fire. There is no buffer between the town of Breckenridge and the Forest. A lot of places cancelled Fireworks due to this reason. I guess you can wimp out and call it "Because of the Environment". It's a very unhealthy environment when your home is burning to the ground.

These idiots cancel NYE fireworks due to environmental concerns. Forget the ‘environ’ part, this is just mental.

You find this extreme? A fireworks ban in a resort town, high in the mountains? It's their town..thus it's their rules. I like my mountains quiet.

What I find extreme..are people so caught up in their partisan madness that the very word 'environment' triggers them!

You find this extreme? A fireworks ban in a resort town, high in the mountains? It's their town..thus it's their rules. I like my mountains quiet.

What I find extreme..are people so caught up in their partisan madness that the very word 'environment' triggers them!

What do expect. The Party of the Rump are deep city dwellers where there is a Fired Department on every friggin block. Or from some backwater place where there is little to burn. Here is my new "The Party of Rump" Logo they should be using. Now, that's a famous rump.

upload_2019-12-26_3-56-34.jpeg

What do expect. The Party of the Rump are deep city dwellers where there is a Fired Department on every friggin block. Or from some backwater place where there is little to burn. Here is my new "The Party of Rump" Logo they should be using. Now, that's a famous rump.

You shouldn't show your @ss like you've done here

:(

There's a pretty stark and obvious difference between reacting to imminent and dangerous fire conditions and protecting a mouse from a housing development.

Well, maybe not for some. We're in different times now.

Doesn't bother me in the least. I was very happy a few months back when I heard President Trump was interested in cleaning up the plastics out of areas in the Atlantic that are now unsightly catch-alls in central locations that are thousands of square miles in areas. This particular environmental issue is taking out edible fish, and in some cases, the entire body of a fish is bound up with plastic chips inside the fish's body. Weirdest thing I ever heard of. Can't find the telling pictures of fish insides, but I found a map of the problem areas around the world:
Floating debris accumulations
1730a.png

No, this is the party of the rump
upload_2019-12-26_8-16-33.png

Trump hating cultists forget that ski resorts, including those in Colorado regularly set off explosions to deter from avalanches occurring.

You shouldn't show your @ss like you've done here

:(

Do you mean you don't recognize your Leaders own Rump? That's the fat assed rump you've been worshiping.

Trump hating cultists forget that ski resorts, including those in Colorado regularly set off explosions to deter from avalanches occurring.

Not the same thing as fireworks. The explosions to set off preemtive avalanches have little flash but a lot of concussion. A lot of Bang and no real Flash. I didn't forget a thing. But Fireworks have a lot of flash and do set things on fire that you may not wish to catch fire. This is another case of "Hey, look over there".

It’s too American.

so ridiculous. I can see if it has been extremely dry there and no safe place to put them off, but...

In the Rockies, it's been very dry for the last few years. And we have had more than our fair share of Forest Fires. We don't need another California on our hands.

They set them off where snows are deep. Snow doesn`t burn dumbass.

They usually use an artillery piece and fire a concussion round into the snow pack. No flash at all. Just a loud bang and a lot of shaking. They can't get anywhere near that snow pack. Just getting near it might set it off. Ever try and outrun an avalanche? Not something one does for fun.

If my memory serves me well enough, there used to be a fireworks display in Knoxville, TN every Labor Day, but it was eventually discontinued because of how expensive the fireworks were getting which I can definitely understand. To me, they are great to look at, but I will never get how some people can spend so much money on them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why can't they set off the fireworks where there is snow so nothing burns, just as they do controlled detonations, which are far more powerful than fireworks, dumbass?

Why can't they set off the fireworks where there is snow so nothing burns, just as they do controlled detonations, which are far more powerful than fireworks, dumbass.

On the places the avalanches are, there are hardly any trees. It's usually barren slopes. If it did have trees, it wouldn't be a danger for an avalanche. And the method used is using a canon firing a concussion shell that makes causes a shaking method. There is NO flash involved and no fuel to start a fire, Dumbass. You are definitely a party of the rump.

upload_2019-12-26_9-33-27.jpeg

Why can't they set off the fireworks where there is snow so nothing burns, just as they do controlled detonations, which are far more powerful than fireworks, dumbass.

On the places the avalanches are, there are hardly any trees. It's usually barren slopes. If it did have trees, it wouldn't be a danger for an avalanche. And the method used is using a canon firing a concussion shell that makes causes a shaking method. There is NO flash involved and no fuel to start a fire, Dumbass. You are definitely a party of the rump.

They can use an open area, like a high school football field where the debris can fall safely, just like it has been done for the last 50 years, dumbass with TDS.

Cultist nutjob Leftists now want us to think that "fireworks" is the latest new danger to society. Why don't they just come out of the closet and say they don't want any public displays of patriotism instead of beating around the bush like this.

Forum List

Back