More Evidence That Covid Is A Scam

On going personal survey.....

I continue asking every stranger that I can...."So, do you personally know anyone who died of covid" ?

I've probably asked 1000 people now......

NOT ONE

America may have a fake pandemic, but the surge in Morons is real.

That is stupid as hell. I personally know three.

No you don't.

All three had underlying morbidities.

And just to prove it....

What are the symptoms of the Chinese virus?

What are the symptoms of the average seasonal flu?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Did he die of the Wuhan Red Death, or of a heart attack, dunce?
If not for COVID, he wouldn’t have been in the hospital receiving procedures for blood clots.

If not for COVID, he would not have had a heart attack.

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.
Then why is Trump bragging about the Pfizer vaccine?

Can you name another such vaccine that a President got produced in such record time???

Where's the gratitude?

• Love
Reactions: Ava
Just like for the past four years there was a Russian under every bed....lol
Speaking of that:

Russia vs the Biden Administration

It sure looks like Biden will take over the White House one way or another, and while Trump and his supporters might still try a few things, the political correlation of forces inside the US ruling classes is clearly against Trump. As for the “deplorables” – they have been neutralized by stealing the election. Which means that Russia will soon face the most rabidly russophobic gang of messianic Neocons in history. So what can the world expect next?

The Dems are not meaningfully different from the Republicans. True, the Dems blame Russia for everything, while the Republicans blame China. Not much of a difference here: it is all about hate and scapegoating. And both of these factions of the oligarchic Uniparty like to blame Iran for, well, being located in the “wrong” part of the world, the Middle-East, which all US politicians (and not to mention their Israeli masters) want to control. As for the Israel Lobby, it has been trying to trigger a US attack on Iran for many decades. Recent US moves of key personnel and bombers might indicate that discussions of an attack on Iran are still very much taking place.

I don’t believe that these fundamental directions in US foreign policy will change much.

Why?

You should try playing one of the other 80 key, Johnny-One-Note.

On going personal survey.....

I continue asking every stranger that I can...."So, do you personally know anyone who died of covid" ?

I've probably asked 1000 people now......

NOT ONE

America may have a fake pandemic, but the surge in Morons is real.

Just because you don't know anyone who died of the virus doesn't mean that no one else does and that the whole thing is fake.

My favorite aunt died of the virus on April 14th 2020. She was tested on the 9th. The positive results came on the 13th. She died on the 14th.

I normally don't use such vulgar language but this is from me, my cousins and all of those who have lost someone they love.

FUCK YOU!

I am so sick and tired of people like you.

One can only hope that your average Trumpster doesn't wreck or destroy any lives with their proud arrogant ignorance.
With the COVID vaccine for everyone else, perhaps the RWNJs' "herd stupidity" coupled with their refusal to be inoculated, the United States will finally be given the tool it needs to wipe out the deadliest disease of all, conservatism.

"herd stupidity" is voting for Quid Pro Joe.

1609427747043.png

First, the death reported by the Left.....then the truth from the Right.

1. "41-Year-Old GOP Congressman-elect Dies of COVID-19

While in the ICU, Letlow received the antiviral drug remdesivir and steroids. Dr. G.E. Ghali of LSU Health Shreveport said that Letlow did not have any health problems that would have made him more vulnerable to the coronavirus. “He had no underlying conditions,” Ghali said. “It was just COVID.”

2. "REPORT: Congressman-elect Letlow died after suffering a heart-attack

Yesterday we reported that Congressman-elect Luke Letlow died yesterday after contracting coronavirus and being put in intensive care last week. Now we learn that his death came after he suffered a heart attack following surgery:

NY POST – Louisiana Rep.-elect Luke Letlow, who died while battling COVID-19, suffered a heart attack following a procedure, a hospital official said.
The 41-year-old was receiving treatment in the intensive care unit at Ochsner LSU Health in Shreveport when he died Tuesday, the Monroe News-Star reported."

3. And the explanation:
“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

Flynn wrote that in 1944.

It does also say this in that NY Post article:
LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali confirmed Letlow underwent an operation related to the virus and later went into cardiac arrest.

He had deteriorating health because of COVID, it was enough to warrant an operation, that operation led to a heart attack. That's what the articles seem to be saying, anyway. :dunno:

What did he die of?

What did the Slate headline say he died of?

Get it now?

Watch me force you to prove it..... I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.
Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters. It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.
Oh, okay.

But first, tell me: Who is going to judge which policies are anti-American?

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
By "this stuff," you mean truth?

So I guess he was gonna die of a heart attack anyway.

We have 35% to 40% of our population thinking this stuff.

And we wonder why we can't get it under control.

They don't care how much they spread it in the name of the "liberty" or how many they kill.
By "this stuff," you mean truth?
Your obedient Trumpster truth, sure.

You should try playing one of the other 80 key, Johnny-One-Note.
I should do what I want. Period. I prefer, get ready for it, intellectual honesty- that requires a full presentation and an objective analysis- subjective is one side- fyi- one note.

What an excellent article.

From there:
“The consequence of all that we have just explained is clear and immediate: THERE IS NO VALID TEST TO DETECT SARS-COV-2, neither antibody or antigen tests nor RT-PCR. And we included those based on the supposed gene that codes for the S1 or spike protein. And that means that ALL THE NUMBERS OF "CASES", "INFECTED", “SICK", "Asymptomatic" OR "DEAD DUE TO COVID-19" LACK A SCIENTIFIC BASE AND ALL “POSITIVES” ARE FALSE POSITIVES, something that should be communicated immediately to those affected and those responsible should be held accountable.”

It sure does seem that the actual Democrat plan is to destroy small business so to create even more who are dependent on government. Add to that the opening up of our borders, the creation of two new states and packing the supreme court and it is all simply a recipe for getting elected. Considering that the Clintons and now the Obamas have proven how much money could be made off politics and the fact that the party did absolutely nothing between 2016 and 2020 other than to try to seize power, it seems pretty obvious that Covid is being used as yet another tool in their tool box. Covid, itself, is no hoax, but the opportunistic use of it as a political tool is very much real.

Good grief, Jeff Bezos ALONE has made 70 billion dollars off the destruction of small business in the last year. Just imagine how many Democrats that will buy him.

What is wrong with you screwballs?
They don't care.

There's a great deal of evidence about the damaged caused by the virus. Our microbiologist daughter says that as these new strains appear, the long term damage is becoming more severe. Heart, kidneys, lungs, nervous system, circulation, more.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They are sociopaths, which is why a sociopath like Trump is so attractive to them.

Watch me put a cork in your pie hole:

What are the symptoms of the Wuhan Red Death?

What are the symptoms of the average season flu?

Forum List

Back