More FAIL- Enrollment growth in Obamacare Health Insurance Slower than Expected

And oddly enough. According to Modern Healthcare ... High deductibles are more common on the exchange than in employer plans. Go figure.

Interesting the main states that did not extend the Medicaid Act were most with Rep Gov. or others who voted no on it. Why

they want to bitch about the ACA. ( I guess get a new gov. or write to them)
Where the states stand on Medicaid expansion
They knew they could not support the cost of the exchanges. And they were correct.

So 14 to 16 million who now have health care who could not afford it before is not good and significant.
And who also do not pay their minimal premiums at all.... Even after being given subsities.
That's your opinion, "at all".
Nope it's a documented fact. Look it up.
Nope, you are wrong.

Bernie's plan supposedly would be better for the middle class.

bernietax-2.png

Last edited:
So 14 to 16 million who now have health care who could not afford it before is not good and significant.
And who also do not pay their minimal premiums at all.... Even after being given subsities.
That's your opinion, "at all".
Nope it's a documented fact. Look it up.
Nope, you are wrong.

Bernie's plan supposedly would be better for the middle class.

View attachment 61197
What does Bernie's plan have to do with the fact that many of the people that got subsidies on the exchanges under the ACA and Obama have not even paid their premiums?

Its not a law you have to get coverage there, you just have to have coverage that meets the min of the ACA requirement.
Yes a buddy of mine that hardly could afford to feed his family. Is forced to pay a hundred dollars a month. That's liberal compassion. Oh and before you say he has insurance. Well he can't afford the deductible. Liberal compassion.
exactly, the deductibles are so high the won't ever be able to use it for doctor appts, eye check ups. the people buying into this, I don't think understands how insurance works. and on top of that WE are being FORCED into this

Liberals don't care whether or not you can use it as long as they can count you on a list. They determine success by what's on a piece of paper not on how the paper is used.
Bingo.

Kind of like employment statistics. They don't care if you were laid off from a good paying job in an Obama economy that has destroyed industries and then have to take a substantial pay cut in order to get a new job to make bills ...or if you are now working part time instead of full time. As long as they can count you as "employed".

Morons.
Ok, so two people working the same hours on the same job for the same pay...one is by choice because that's his her level of experience, and the other lost his/her job and this was the best he/she could get and had to take a pay cut. Are you saying they're not both employed even though they're doing the same job for the same hours and same pay? This makes sense to you?

Its not a law you have to get coverage there, you just have to have coverage that meets the min of the ACA requirement.
Yes a buddy of mine that hardly could afford to feed his family. Is forced to pay a hundred dollars a month. That's liberal compassion. Oh and before you say he has insurance. Well he can't afford the deductible. Liberal compassion.
exactly, the deductibles are so high the won't ever be able to use it for doctor appts, eye check ups. the people buying into this, I don't think understands how insurance works. and on top of that WE are being FORCED into this

Liberals don't care whether or not you can use it as long as they can count you on a list. They determine success by what's on a piece of paper not on how the paper is used.
Bingo.

Kind of like employment statistics. They don't care if you were laid off from a good paying job in an Obama economy that has destroyed industries and then have to take a substantial pay cut in order to get a new job to make bills ...or if you are now working part time instead of full time. As long as they can count you as "employed".

Morons.
Ok, so two people working the same hours on the same job for the same pay...one is by choice because that's his her level of experience, and the other lost his/her job and this was the best he/she could get and had to take a pay cut. Are you saying they're not both employed even though they're doing the same job for the same hours and same pay? This makes sense to you?

So you support paying someone based on title rather than level of work? They may have the same title but that doesn't automatically mean they're both doing the same level or amount of work.

Bingo.

Morons.

So you support paying someone based on title rather than level of work? They may have the same title but that doesn't automatically mean they're both doing the same level or amount of work.
I didn't say anything about title and I have no idea why you think that's related. I support calling people who have jobs "employed," while bluegin seems to think some people with jobs are not actually employed.

Bingo.

Morons.

Wow, Obama destroyed industries , really. What industries did he destroy?

Bingo.

Morons.

He's doing a good job destroying healthcare coverage. He claims credit for a system that had produced more people on paper having coverage but many who can't use it because the costs are too high. If that's not destruction, what is?

Bingo.

Morons.
No ...I'm saying the ecomomy is not better off and neither are employees if workers lose good paying jobs and are forced to work for less money because there are too many unemployed not enough jobs.

Last edited:

Bingo.

Morons.

Manufacturing, healthcare, coal etc...

Bingo.

Morons.

No the manufacturing died out long before him and so the coal is on the way out, thank goodness. Too bad those ins. companies got so greedy, and next should come the drug companies.

Bingo.

Morons.

No the manufacturing died out long before him and so the coal is on the way out, thank goodness. Too bad those ins. companies got so greedy, and next should come the drug companies.
Not just insurance companies have been effected financially by the ACA and forced to outsource. Try again.

Bingo.

Morons.

Liberal logic.... Corporation greed is bad. Government greed good.

Bingo.

Morons.

Not just insurance companies have been effected financially by the ACA and forced to outsource. Try again.

All Employees: Manufacturing

manufacturing died during the Bush Jr. Who else has been affected by the ACA?

Bingo.

Morons.
No ...I'm saying the ecomomy is not better off and neither are employees if workers lose good paying jobs and are forced to work for less money because there are too many unemployed not enough jobs.
Since 2009, average hours have gone up, average hourly and weekly wages and salaries have gone up. So, while it certainly has happened in individual cases, it does not look like any general loss of good paying jobs and working for less money.

Forum List

Back