More feces in your Pork...YUM

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Under a new pilot program launched by the Trump Administration, new rules are being tested to limit inspections of our meat food supply.

Two federal inspectors warned that “mystery” meat and other unwanted materials will contaminate pork throughout the U.S. under the new meat inspection rules currently being used in a pilot program, NBC News reported Monday.

Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) inspectors Anthony Vallone and Jill Mauer told NBC News that they filed whistleblower disclosure forms with the Office of Special Counsel about their concerns with the reduction of the required number of federal inspectors at plants.

"The consumer's being duped," Mauer said, adding that the meat may be more likely to contain feces, sex organs, toenails, bladders and unwanted hair.

Food inspectors warn of 'mystery' pork under new meat inspection rules

Last edited:
"the meat may be more likely" :laugh:

So I take it you've never had to spit bone chips and bullet fragments out when you're eating deer chili?

Last edited:
If you can't raise your own meat, support your local farmer and butcher. I deliver my animals at the butcher alive for inspection. The small butcher shop then slaughter s, butchers and packs the meat.
I have never lived anyplace that didn't have local slaughterhouses and butchers. Everyplace has them.
I pity you folks that thinks that crap that is sold at Walmart is good meat.

Forum List

Back