🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Freedoms Soon To Be History

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
Why is it that there is always going to be some assholes fucking things up for the rest of us? Civilian drone technology has grown by leaps and bounds. Bad it to being into it, especially for aerial photography. Now the government is fucking with us. They started making us register them with the FAA back in December. Something tells me that there is more regulation to come. Once the regulators get their hooks into you they are not letting go.

Here is a classic example of how there is a group of assholes fucking this up. There are drone operators who apparently think that it is super cool to fly their drones around airports in the take off and landing flight paths.

Drone strikes British Airways flight on approach to Heathrow Airport | Fox News

Assholes like this, whose stupid conduct finally prompts the government to regulate an area, thereby diminishing our personal freedoms, ought to be beaten with sticks. Here's a list of other assholes that ought to be removed from society for being such selfish pricks as to bring the government down on us:

Technology hackers

Day traders

Mass shooters

Drug users who cannot handle their shit

Alcohol distillers

Tea Party

The thing all of the people have in common is that they called way too much attention to theirselves, thereby prompting a government crack down. Not cool!

Is there some reason why drone operators should not fly into passenger jets?

• Banned
I give the federal "gubermint" the double middle finger salute every chance I get....I have no use for them nor do I respect anything about them.
Fuck off, Dale. I don't want you associated with my cause. I will probably end up on at least 10 federal law enforcement watch lists if I post in the same thread as you.

I give the federal "gubermint" the double middle finger salute every chance I get....I have no use for them nor do I respect anything about them.
Fuck off, Dale. I don't want you associated with my cause. I will probably end up on at least 10 federal law enforcement watch lists if I post in the same thread as you.
Gee, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your vagina. Seems that you are afraid of your beloved "gubermint".....

Why is it that there is always going to be some assholes fucking things up for the rest of us? Civilian drone technology has grown by leaps and bounds. Bad it to being into it, especially for aerial photography. Now the government is fucking with us. They started making us register them with the FAA back in December. Something tells me that there is more regulation to come. Once the regulators get their hooks into you they are not letting go.

Here is a classic example of how there is a group of assholes fucking this up. There are drone operators who apparently think that it is super cool to fly their drones around airports in the take off and landing flight paths.

Assholes like this, whose stupid conduct finally prompts the government to regulate an area, thereby diminishing our personal freedoms, ought to be beaten with sticks. Here's a list of other assholes that ought to be removed from society for being such selfish pricks as to bring the government down on us:

Technology hackers

Day traders

Mass shooters

Alcohol distillers

Tea Party

The thing all of the people have in common is that they called way too much attention to theirselves, thereby prompting a government crack down. Not cool!
Rather than whining about it file suit in Federal court instead; but until a court rules in your favor no freedoms have been ‘lost,’ the notion is ignorant idiocy.

Technology hackers

Day traders

Mass shooters

Alcohol distillers

Tea Party

Rather than whining about it file suit in Federal court instead; but until a court rules in your favor no freedoms have been ‘lost,’ the notion is ignorant idiocy.
Gee, I guess you told me!

Gee, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your vagina. Seems that you are afraid of your beloved "gubermint".....
Bullshit. But I am not stupid either. You'd probably paint a sign that says "Fuck the IRS" and march in front of an IRS headquarters building. Of course, you don't have anything to lose.

You clearly have no use for intelligence, facts, or the truth as well.
I know and understand a helluva lot more than you do. You suffer from Stockholm Syndrome if you think this corporate entity gives a shit about you...it doesn't. You are simply a resource that loses value the older you get.

Bullshit. But I am not stupid either. You'd probably paint a sign that says "Fuck the IRS" and march in front of an IRS headquarters building. Of course, you don't have anything to lose.

I wouldn't use the F-bomb but I would have no problem protesting in front of it and God knows I have posted thousands of posts exposing the criminality of the Federal Reserve and the IRS which is nothing but a Puerto Rico Trust #62 and a collection arm of the International Monetary Fund that took receivership of USA.INC in 1950 when it declared bankruptcy yet again. The time is approaching for the people to show some intestinal fortitude and stop being cowed down debt slaves before the point of no return is reached. I know a lot of stuff, dude...I know a LOT of stuff and some of it is quite horrific. I do what I do and put myself out there even when I know I will be attacked because I care about my fellow man. If I didn't, I would simply keep preparing for what is coming and only looking out for those I am responsible for It is only through understanding what has been done to us can we turn this around and reclaim this country. Honestly, I have my doubts that it can be done. I see a huge financial crash on the horizon.

My goodness, a huge financial crash on the horizon. And I have been hearing that for the entire 72 years I have been alive. Yep, could happen. In the meantime, I don't need to reclaim this nation, I already have my little peice of it, and am quite happy with it as it is.

Technology hackers

Day traders

Mass shooters

Alcohol distillers

Tea Party

In other news a British airplane hit a drone as it was coming in to land.

'Drone' hits BA plane: Police investigate Heathrow incident - BBC News

"
'Drone' hits BA plane: Police investigate Heathrow incident"

"A police investigation is under way after a passenger plane approaching Heathrow Airport flew into what is believed to have been a drone."

Drones are not just some toy, they're a real danger to people.

I'm glad a bunch of neurotic asshole voyeurs are going to have their 'freedoms' restricted. these tards have already been causing all sorts of problems and invasions of privacy. Nobody sane is going to complain about there being restrictions on them.

Forum List

Back