More good news for the United States, when President Trump took office.

President Trump promised that illegal immigration will go down, are you happy that it is?

• Yes, good riddance to the criminals who broke the law, and take the anchors with you.

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Maybe, still too early to see what effects self deportation has on this country.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Since i am a liberal who kills unborn and born babies, the future Dem Voters need to stay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Target's Chief Sounds Alarm on Pullback by Hispanic Shoppers
Target Corp. Chief Executive Officer Brian Cornell is sounding alarm bells over the state of Hispanic shoppers in the U.S. -- a key growth demographic for many retailers and consumer brands.
With the self - deportation of illegal Aliens happening, now that President Trump was elected in office, we are starting to see great things happening in our country. While stores are going to have to adjust to not having EBT cards and illegal cash coming into their stores, soon the welfare state will start to decrease, meaning more US citizens will be able to keep more of their OWN money(I. E. tax breaks). Arent you glad that President Trump is doing what he promised?

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

He is a lame duck president even with his GOP majority.
You keep thinking that, I love it when you liberals are too stupid to know better.

Lame Duck who is having the Illegal Alien problem resolved.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Yes T has to keep those prison beds full, after all they contributed to his campaign and backed him. Empty beds do not generate income.

"Apparel and accessories have also been hurt, according to NPD data through March. Food and small appliances, though, haven’t been affected, Cohen said. The decline in purchases among Hispanics comes as U.S. consumer spending overall has increased amid rising confidence, low unemployment and wage gains."

Fuck their complaints.

It is nice to see customers desperate for workers..Time to inflate labor prices...

It is nice to see customers desperate for workers..Time to inflate labor prices...
Yeah and to think that for 8 years, under Obama, wages went down, and HE was supposed to be for the workers. What a bunch of morons who voted for him twice.(the first time was those who were fooled, the 2nd time they just were plain stupid)..

Yeah and to think that for 8 years, under Obama, wages went down, and HE was supposed to be for the workers. What a bunch of morons who voted for him twice.(the first time was those who were fooled, the 2nd time they just were plain stupid)..
The wages started going down during Bush jr. That was the height of the invasion of the Southern Peoples...When Oblama took office many were leaving the US over a lack of work...

The wages started going down during Bush jr. That was the height of the invasion of the Southern Peoples...When Oblama took office many were leaving the US over a lack of work...
th57M922P5.jpg

Yes, he wasn't even born in the US , according to Trump. I am still waiting to hear what his people found out in HI, that we would not believe. But I'm also patiently waiting for his tax returns as well.

The man Obama was the first to make changes to health insurance and healthcare that should of been done long ago, yet he got a second term. Your guy T, will not get a second term, nor the Pubs. Capitalists lowered wages, and GOP states, and are now getting rid of unions. Expect lower wages with trump.

View attachment 139472
You must be the liberal, I run a masonry company(30 years) and work in the field, I can guess you set on you ass in an office...

Yes, he wasn't even born in the US , according to Trump. I am still waiting to hear what his people found out in HI, that we would not believe. But I'm also patiently waiting for his tax returns as well.

The man Obama was the first to make changes to health insurance and healthcare that should of been done long ago, yet he got a second term. Your guy T, will not get a second term, nor the Pubs. Capitalists lowered wages, and GOP states, and are now getting rid of unions. Expect lower wages with trump.

Trump is deporting illegals and curtailing immigration. Expect wages to go UP.

Trump is deporting illegals and curtailing immigration. Expect wages to go UP.
They already have..

"Apparel and accessories have also been hurt, according to NPD data through March. Food and small appliances, though, haven’t been affected, Cohen said. The decline in purchases among Hispanics comes as U.S. consumer spending overall has increased amid rising confidence, low unemployment and wage gains."

Fuck their complaints.
What you have in bold font has been going on for 5 years.

Fuck their complaints.

So, you agree that the Target's CEO's complaint are baseless crap then.

Thanks.

Kudos to you for being man enough to admit something that undermines an attack on your enemy.

Fuck their complaints.

Then why are Dems in congress so baffled?

Forum List

Back