More GOP emploding!

Sen. Dan Patrick confirms time in psychiatric hospital

Patrick: Briefly hospitalized for depression in 1980s - Houston Chronicle

This is the result of being wrong all of the time.

Before you post a topic it's only good manners to spell the title correctly.

Who hasn't suffered from depression in this miserable country?

That was purposefully done so that the illiterate (you) won't have to 'look it up.' You're welcome!

You almost gotta laugh when we have the first zombie V.P. who was pronounced dead after not one but two brain embolisms. When Joe Biden smacked Hillary on the ass at a democrat rally it should have put him in the nut house but the media circled the wagons. Nobody on the left can deny that his inappropriate gaffes and strange statements put him in the "crazy old uncle" category.

Wow, making fun of someone who has mental issues. That's low, even for you, OnePercenter. I've been admitted to a mental hospital before. I know how it feels. So, where the hell do you get off making fun of that? Now I know how cruel liberals are, and how uncaring they are. It isn't Patrick imploding, it's you.

So take it from a guy who's been in a psych ward a time or three. That isn't anything to make fun of. You should value your mind while you have it. Because when it sits inches from your grasp while wailing in terror in the mental ward, what little semblance of sanity you have left will be begging for it. You simply have no idea.

Negged.

Last edited:

That was purposefully done so that the illiterate (you) won't have to 'look it up.' You're welcome!

LOL what an excuse. Should people also look up the word "purposefully" as opposed to purposely?

purposely=intentional
purposefully =having a purpose

I give you props for the try though. :lol:

CaféAuLait;9109155 said:

LOL what an excuse. Should people also look up the word "purposefully" as opposed to purposely?

purposely=intentional
purposefully =having a purpose

I give you props for the try though. :lol:

I made you look up purposefully......God this is too easy.

wow, bashing someone for political purposes because he was treated for depression. you are one sick fuck.

I have to agree with that assessment. I keep saying there is no bar so low that some liberal won't slither under it. They prove me right almost on a daily basis.

wow, taking shots at a mans temporary disability from 30 years ago.

what a fucking degenerate.

Degenerate only by comparison with ordinary Americans. A hard-corpse (intentional) liberal? For those it's just SOP. In fact, they get merit badges for degeneracy.

Degenerate only by comparison with ordinary Americans. A hard-corpse (intentional) liberal? For those it's just SOP. In fact, they get merit badges for degeneracy.

guess it's better than asking a cripple to stand up..

So because someone in the GOP was treated for depression decades ago, the GOP is "emploding" now?

Depends who is doing the asking. When Jesus asked cripple to stand up, they stood up healed.

When Biden did it, well not so much.

There are a couple of mental illness issues that should legitimately concern voters. First of all the time span and second the severity of the illness. Depression being the least severe and a violent crime being the most severe. Alcoholism and drug abuse resulting in criminal charges and stints in rehab seem to be tolerated by the left if the politicians are members of the Kennedy family. The other mental illness issue is clinical impairment of mental capability. Much is said about Reagan's Alzheimers and if he suffered from the disease while in office. No proof one way or the other. The current V.P. has suffered two brain embolisms and has exhibited inappropriate behavior which should warrant investigation but the administration seems content to keep him out of the limelight rather than seriously addressing the heart beat from the presidency.

Lincoln suffered from Depression. Managed to stop a rebellion.

Depends who is doing the asking. When Jesus asked cripple to stand up, they stood up healed.

When Biden did it, well not so much.

So in faith, reality doesn't work out well?

I have to be honest, I see double standards all the way around.
A couple days ago it was Hillary Clinton, today Dan Patrick, that leaves tomorrow open for more drivel and hate.

Former sports commentator, conservative talk-show host, xenophobe, and admitted criminal Dan Patrick is the TEA party dream come true.

His time in a psychiatric hospital in the 1980's is out of bounds however. He'll be the Lt. Governor of Texas but not a direct threat to anyone.

I have to be honest, I see double standards all the way around.
A couple days ago it was Hillary Clinton, today Dan Patrick, that leaves tomorrow open for more drivel and hate.

Karl Rove was stupid for his attack on Hillary.

Forum List

Back