More gun and ammo companies refusing to sell to gun grabbing states and agencies

How many Barrets are states going to buy? They want ARs and Glocks. :dunno:

The government is buying up all the ammo right now, just like when Obama was president.

Probably mostly .40 cal, 9mm, and .223.

Oh, and .22 is persona non grata just like when Obama was president as well.

Same people running things.

I've had a certain 20-pack of Remington "Power-ShoK" hunting soft points since like..1990.

The gun's fine, it doesn't need dialed in, just depends on if I go gun hunting with it and see game or not.

I think I bought 2 packs at the time. Then I discovered better hunting. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
LOL....I have enough .22 salted away to last the rest of my lifetime and likely my heirs too. ;)

I'm glad to see that the manufacturers are moving out of the Yankee ban states.

S&W still needs to get shed of the "Hillary hole" in their revolvers.....Very unsightly.

LOL....I have enough .22 salted away to last the rest of my lifetime and likely my heirs too. ;)

I'm glad to see that the manufacturers are moving out of the Yankee ban states.

S&W still needs to get shed of the "Hillary hole" in their revolvers.....Very unsightly.
Huh? :dunno:

Yeah...that is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That you're trumpeting it is no surprise.
everything you type is dumb...just a shame its all lies....that you are responding, is no surprise

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

How many Barrets are states going to buy? They want ARs and Glocks. :dunno:

The government is buying up all the ammo right now, just like when Obama was president.

Probably mostly .40 cal, 9mm, and .223.

Oh, and .22 is persona non grata just like when Obama was president as well.

Same people running things.

I've had a certain 20-pack of Remington "Power-ShoK" hunting soft points since like..1990.

The gun's fine, it doesn't need dialed in, just depends on if I go gun hunting with it and see game or not.

I think I bought 2 packs at the time. Then I discovered better hunting. :auiqs.jpg:

I spent a lot of time during the pandemic in the garage, handloading ammo in ten different calibers. I probably won't live long enough to shoot up all the ammo I have. But since primers are still hard to find or expensive, I'll probably just hang on to it for awhile.

Not a revolver man I take it. ;)

Hillary hole

OIP.NawrrL54MLdZ8m-9jc1n2gHaFj

It's from back when S&W kowtowed to the Clintons and put locks on their revolvers.

Looks like $15

Cheap, low-grade plinking ammo. Most 9mm pistols give you better accuracy with 124 grain or 147 grain bullets, if you can find anything in those weights.

This is a lie.

There are no ‘gun grabbers’ – no one seeks to ‘disarm’ anyone.

More lies and demagoguery from the dishonest right.

That's great news! So then can we have our bumpfire stocks and 30-round magazines back?

Ammoseek remains a good resource.

I haven't purchased .22s in a while but 9mms have definitely improved.
Price and availability have clearly improved.

Earlier this year .45 Colt was going for more than $60 for 50 rounds – if you could find it.

Now it’s going for a little over $30.

That's great news! So then can we have our bumpfire stocks and 30-round magazines back?
No one is ‘grabbing guns’; no one is being ‘disarmed.’

It’s a lie contrived by the dishonest right to keep the base ignorance, angry, and going to the polls.

Forum List

Back