More Gun companies join Olympic against the law!

The Glock is the most popular law enforcement sidearm in the USA.

The state governments don't care if U.S. firearms manufacturers pull the plug. They'll just go out of the country to buy all of their weapons.

No big deal. This is actually GOOD NEWS for those of us who believe in protecting our families and our property and our freedom from tyranny.

More guns to sell to law-abiding citizens in the USA!

Last edited:

The state governments don't care if U.S. firearms manufacturers pull the plug. They'll just go out of the country to buy all of their weapons.

No big deal. This is actually GOOD NEWS for those of us who believe in protecting our families and our property and our freedom from tyranny.

I'm one of the guys that does not care for Glocks. They don't fit into my hand properly. They're new model is supposed to remedy that. I will go with a Sig Saur, Springfield or the old reliable 1911. OT I know :)

When Colt, Glock, S&W, Remington, and any of the other big manufacturers stop taking government contracts, then maybe it'll be a "big deal". Until that happens, it's just a PR move.

Watching you guys lap it up is pretty funny though.

Gun Companies Refuse Sales to State Governments with Strict Gun Laws

Looks like the Olympic movement is growing!:clap2:

Yes, tinydancer...it is is a very big deal!:thewave:

Second Amendment activist groups Guns Save Life and Grass Roots North Carolina are currently urging big gun manufacturers Sig Sauer, Smith and Wesson, and Glock to halt their sales to government agencies within states that have clamped down on their residents' right to bear arms.
I'm working on Hornady Ammo

I'm one of the guys that does not care for Glocks. They don't fit into my hand properly. They're new model is supposed to remedy that. I will go with a Sig Saur, Springfield or the old reliable 1911. OT I know :)

Well, a handgun should fit your hand.

When Colt, Glock, S&W, Remington, and any of the other big manufacturers stop taking government contracts, then maybe it'll be a "big deal". Until that happens, it's just a PR move.

Gee, a couple of days ago you were talking about how it was only 1 company, and there would be no impact at all. Now you are blithering along in the delusion that it doesn't matter even though there are 6 of them.

Gee, a couple of days ago you were talking about how it was only 1 company, and there would be no impact at all. Now you are blithering along in the delusion that it doesn't matter even though there are 6 of them.

There are 100s of companies that make guns in this country.

It might be more impressive if any of those companies were located in New York, or had contracts with New York Law Enforcement - but no one has been able to show that.

I know that you guys really want this to mean something, but it doesn't.

Let me know when the big companies (the ones that might actually have NY law enforcement contracts) stop selling to New York LEOs.

It might be more impressive if any of those companies were located in New York, or had contracts with New York Law Enforcement - but no one has been able to show that.

Let me know when the big companies (the ones that might actually have NY law enforcement contracts) stop selling to New York LEOs.

And, if all of them take the same position, New York is going to be fucked.

By the way, one of the companies on the list is already an approved supplier for New York.

By the way, one of the companies on the list is already an approved supplier for New York.

I'm assuming that's York Arms, right?

New York has been "fucked" for years.

The Museums, the Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station, Niagara Falls and a scant few other places may be worth a visit. Otherwise, pretty much a useless state.

I want to get a 1911 and a .357 and I'll be done buying.
You can get a 1911 in several calibers...including .357mag. Some of the .45cal 1911s can be had with conversion kits to shoot .22LR for cheap target practice and just staying familiar with the gun. Of course, when you shoot it as a .45 again, it kicks the shit out of you.

I have several .45cal long colt revolvers, a .45cal long colt lever action Henry Mare's Leg (a pistol by law). I chose the S&W M&P .40 for a semi-auto rather than a .45acp....holds more rounds, kicks less, groups are tighter...

Watch your toes!

Last edited:

Exactly.

And many of the ‘gun companies’ listed in the article aren’t even manufactures, they’re after-market custom shops and resellers.

This is a non-issue.

Forum List

Back