More Gun companies join Olympic against the law!

When Colt, Glock, S&W, Remington, and any of the other big manufacturers stop taking government contracts, then maybe it'll be a "big deal". Until that happens, it's just a PR move.

Watching you guys lap it up is pretty funny though.

Exactly.

And many of the ‘gun companies’ listed in the article aren’t even manufactures, they’re after-market custom shops and resellers.

This is a non-issue.

Olympic Arms is a manufacturer.

There are 100s of companies that make guns in this country.

It might be more impressive if any of those companies were located in New York, or had contracts with New York Law Enforcement - but no one has been able to show that.

I know that you guys really want this to mean something, but it doesn't.

Let me know when the big companies (the ones that might actually have NY law enforcement contracts) stop selling to New York LEOs.

And, if all of them take the same position, New York is going to be fucked.

By the way, one of the companies on the list is already an approved supplier for New York.
New York has been "fucked" for years.

The Museums, the Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station, Niagara Falls and a scant few other places may be worth a visit. Otherwise, pretty much a useless state.
Don't know where you live but why would anyone want to go to your state?

The Glock is the most popular law enforcement sidearm in the USA.

The state governments don't care if U.S. firearms manufacturers pull the plug. They'll just go out of the country to buy all of their weapons.

No big deal. This is actually GOOD NEWS for those of us who believe in protecting our families and our property and our freedom from tyranny.

More guns to sell to law-abiding citizens in the USA!

I'm one of the guys that does not care for Glocks. They don't fit into my hand properly. They're new model is supposed to remedy that. I will go with a Sig Saur, Springfield or the old reliable 1911. OT I know :)
City of Atlanta issues S&W M&P .40s to its officers.

And, if all of them take the same position, New York is going to be fucked.

By the way, one of the companies on the list is already an approved supplier for New York.

The Museums, the Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station, Niagara Falls and a scant few other places may be worth a visit. Otherwise, pretty much a useless state.
Good people, good schools, good teachers, good climate, good food, good hunting, few liberals, few gangs and lots and lots of good women!

Last edited:

Good people, good schools, good teachers, good climate, good food, good hunting, few liberals, few gangs and lots and lots of good women!

And which state would that be?

The Peach State.

BTW, there's also a gorgeous coastline...and if it's not gorgeous enough, Florida is just a few miles south...and the world's busiest airport is ATL...Delta is ready when you are!

I don't live in the city. I have a short commute to the center of Atlanta...and a 10 minute drive to the airport. But since my backyard view is of hardwood forest..for over 180degrees...and I love the outdoors, I spend a lot of peaceful "reading and sipping" times on the back deck, watching squirrels, birds, bats, an occasional turkey or deer (have pictures of a doe and fawn feeding not more than ten feet from my deck)...and I go to sleep wondering where the possum that takes the food I leave out on the deck lives...and how it learned to climb the steps.

The Peach State.

BTW, there's also a gorgeous coastline...and if it's not gorgeous enough, Florida is just a few miles south...and the world's busiest airport is ATL...Delta is ready when you are!

I don't live in the city. I have a short commute to the center of Atlanta...and a 10 minute drive to the airport. But since my backyard view is of hardwood forest..for over 180degrees...and I love the outdoors, I spend a lot of peaceful "reading and sipping" times on the back deck, watching squirrels, birds, bats, an occasional turkey or deer (have pictures of a doe and fawn feeding not more than ten feet from my deck)...and I go to sleep wondering where the possum that takes the food I leave out on the deck lives...and how it learned to climb the steps.

C'mon...45% of your state's electorate voted for Obama. That doesn't sound like few liberals to me.

I would never knock anyone's pride in where they live but I've been to both states and NY can offer everything you've listed about GA except the coastline.

Forum List

Back