More Incredible Biden Data this Morning !

Speaking of believing lies.

There is not one economic metric that changed course when Trump took office...at least not till 2020
What a crock of shit the only thing that saved the democrats from another ass kicking was the china flu. Trump waved his magic wand and brought those jobs back that Obama said wasn't coming back.

The FBI told the truth.

BigReb believes his own lies.

After Biden is re-elected and Trump goes to prison, BigReb will still believe them.

Will he act on those beliefs and land in prison with Trump.

You're a cultist and don't even realize it. Why do you need a link for a known incident?

I am one of those old fashioned folks that think people should support their claims. It is called having integrity.

Don't worry, I know you will never understand.

I am one of those old fashioned folks that think people should support their claims. It is called having integrity.

Don't worry, I know you will never understand.
No you're a cultist if you need a link for a known incident
This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier. The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI.

No you're a cultist if you need a link for a known incident
This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier. The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI.

Holy fuck....you actually backed up a claim you made!

This truly gives me hope for mankind if you are able to do such a thing!

Well done! :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

GDP came in at a great +2.4%, crushing the expected 1.8% inc
But inflation plummeted again coming in at a low 2.6%, significantly below expectations

The economy keeps getting better and better every day/week/month.
It has become very obvious and apparent that Trump's best buddy Putin's war in Ukraine and subsequent surge in all commodities was the main cause of inflation and weakness last year.
Europe is in a recession right now, solely because of Putin's war.

Things are set to get even better next year as everything normalizes from the Ukraine war and Covid.
This looks to be the beginning of another Bill Clinton style Golden Age of Prosperity.
The economy could boom at 3+% growth next year, giving us 4 more years of brilliant Biden policy.

If the economy and wages are so rosey under Bidenomics, then why the fuck is this going on?

Total household debt rose by $148 billion, or 0.9 percent, to $17.05 trillion in the first quarter of 2023

Shouldn't debt be declining?
No need to answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

idiot

The economy and working status is outstanding for such a situation. Inflation is way down. We will have a 'baby' or no recession at all.

Meister, can you show us what new debt and where it is right now? Is it less or more than the third quarter of 22?

If the economy and wages are so rosey under Bidenomics, then why the fuck is this going on?

Total household debt rose by $148 billion, or 0.9 percent, to $17.05 trillion in the first quarter of 2023

Shouldn't debt be declining?
No need to answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

idiot
AHAHAH

You are desperately trying to discredit Biden economy. Things are set to get even better in the future. I don't think you are prepared for what is going to happen to you, you may commit suicide if we have another Democrat Golden Age like Bill Clinton had.

Democrats give us Golden Ages
Republicans give us debt, deficit, failed wars, crashed, blow ups, corruption, and riots at the Capitol over fabricated lies

Forum List

Back