More Incredible Data on Inflation this Morning !!!

Here is the real data, from the real source

Real GDP came in at 2.3% for the year. Too bad, you lose like always.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.1 percent in the fourth quarter of 2019 (table 1), according to the "advance" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the third quarter, real GDP increased 2.1 percent.

Moron.

You still can't read.

Real GDP 2019 Q1 +2.2%
Real GDP 2019 Q2 +3.4%
Real GDP 2019 Q3 +4.6%
Real GDP 2019 Q4 +2.6%
FInd another source to verify that GDP came in at 3+% for 2019, because it didn't happen.

Your fake data is has no merit

More BS from you. If you lived in any other country you would have starved to death long ago.

It is right here, clear as day

same as my original data DURRRR

FInd another source to verify that GDP came in at 3+% for 2019, because it didn't happen.

Your fake data is has no merit

More BS from you. If you lived in any other country you would have starved to death long ago.

It is right here, clear as day

same as my original data DURRRR

Where did you hallucinate 3%?

Those are the quarterly numbers.

Do you not understand Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4? Not much use for that in the toilet business, eh?

Stop posting "first reading" numbers, everyone will notice you're a moron.

Where did you hallucinate 3%?

Those are the quarterly numbers.

Do you not understand Q1, Q2, Q3 or Q4? Not much use for that in the toilet business, eh?

Stop posting "first reading" numbers, everyone will notice you're a moron.
your numbers come in at 3+% for the year dumb fuck. It didn't happen. I posted the real numbers like always, so sit down and shut up.

Find another source to verify your fake numbers

hey everyone GDP came in at 3+% in 2019.. what a dumb fuck

your numbers come in at 3+% for the year dumb fuck. It didn't happen. I posted the real numbers like always, so sit down and shut up.

Find another source to verify your fake numbers

hey everyone GDP came in at 3+% in 2019.. what a dumb fuck

your numbers come in at 3+% for the year

These aren't my numbers, they're from the Federal Fucking Reserve.

I posted the real numbers like always

You posted the early estimates and you're too fucking stupid to realize it.

Do you huff the cleaning solvents at work? Your brain doesn't work very well.

your numbers come in at 3+% for the year

These aren't my numbers, they're from the Federal Fucking Reserve.

I posted the real numbers like always

You posted the early estimates and you're too fucking stupid to realize it.

Do you huff the cleaning solvents at work? Your brain doesn't work very well.
Show us another real deal source that says GDP came in at 3%

Your numbers are BS.
The numbers I posted are 100% correct verified by multiple sources, I have posted 5 of them...

You're going to go down this rabbit hole of embarrassing yourself again with stupidity?
Verify your fake data, because mine has been verified by numerous sources

BTW, estimate is how they calculate GDP and my data is dated Jan 2020, and it is 100% correct and accurate. Here ya go:

So Show us where another source verifies your fake data retard, because my data has been fully verified, confirmed, and corroborated by numerous sources...

Enjoy you joke moron

Your numbers are BS.
The numbers I posted are 100% correct verified by multiple sources, I have posted 5 of them...

You're going to go down this rabbit hole of embarrassing yourself again with stupidity?
Verify your fake data, because mine has been verified by numerous sources

BTW, estimate is how they calculate GDP and my data is dated Jan 2020, and it is 100% correct and accurate. Here ya go:

So Show us where another source verifies your fake data retard, because my data has been fully verified, confirmed, and corroborated by numerous sources...

Enjoy you joke moron

I never said 3%. My source, the Fed, didn't say 3%.

The preliminary numbers? Estimates? Durr. Post the final numbers.

Back to the toilet, clown.

I never said 3%. My source, the Fed, didn't say 3%.

The preliminary numbers? Estimates? Durr. Post the final numbers.

Back to the toilet, clown.
what the fuck preliminary estimates are you talking about? The data I posted is the real data verified by 5 seperate sources, what don't you understand here

My data and sources are all dated from 2020, giving the accurate data in 2019 on top of that I posted 5 separate sources verifying my data.

You are the biggest joke on this board. Your fake 3% gdp is a joke just like you.

what the fuck preliminary estimates are you talking about? The data I posted is the real data verified by 5 seperate sources, what don't you understand here

My data and sources are all dated from 2020, giving the accurate data in 2019 on top of that I posted 5 separate sources verifying my data.

You are the biggest joke on this board. Your fake 3% gdp is a joke just like you.

what the fuck preliminary estimates are you talking about?

1696044289300.png

LOL!

Fucktard.

what the fuck preliminary estimates are you talking about?

View attachment 836098

LOL!

Fucktard.
HEY RETARD ADVANCED ESTIMATE IS HOW THE DATA IS GATHERED.

The data is called an advanced estimate, you just exposed your stupidity and ignorance. You literally are too stupid to even debate. You dont even know what an advanced estimate is retard. Go look that up.

Again, you posted 1 little link with bullshit data, claiming 3% GDP growth, I posted 5 sources all refuting you and verifying what I posted. Post another source to confirm your fake data.

Last edited:
Core PCE, just a 0.1% inc MoM!!!!

Bye bye inflation !

Inflation is now very low and the FED can cut rates !

Inflation was transitory after all !

FACTS !

Please change your name!

Trump started his presidency with a low $500B/yr deficit. Trump finished his presidency with a mega massive $3+T/yr deficit

Biden started his presidency with the $3+T/yr Trump deficit, Biden lowered that all the way down to $1.3T/yr in 2022. Biden has lowered the deficit massively. Trump blew up the deficit massively.

Yes, I've posted the graphs that show that Trump was below 1 Trillion for his first 3 years and that his last year was the result of COVID and the insistence of the left.

Those same graphs show that Biden's first year was 2.7 trillion, that he's not been below 1 Trillion and will likely be at 2 Trillion by the end of 2023. You can whine all you want about Trump.

Here are the facts:

Trump.....total 4.7 Trillion over 4 years. Average: 1.2 Trillion

Biden.....total 6.3 Trillion over 3 years. Average 2.1 Trillion

Biden is almost double Trump.

Lie your way out of those facts.

Yes, I've posted the graphs that show that Trump was below 1 Trillion for his first 3 years and that his last year was the result of COVID and the insistence of the left.

Those same graphs show that Biden's first year was 2.7 trillion, that he's not been below 1 Trillion and will likely be at 2 Trillion by the end of 2023. You can whine all you want about Trump.

Here are the facts:

Trump.....total 4.7 Trillion over 4 years. Average: 1.2 Trillion

Biden.....total 6.3 Trillion over 3 years. Average 2.1 Trillion

Biden is almost double Trump.

Lie your way out of those facts.
You don't know the difference between debt and deficit.

Trump started his presidency with a $500B/yr deficit, he then went on to pass out of control spending bills and Trump increased that to $1T/yr precovid, then $3+T/yr after covid.

Biden inherited that $3+T/yr deficit and lowered it down to $1.3T/yr in 2022.

Trump made the anuual deficit larger every year. Every year he borrowed and spent more and more, resulting in bigger deficits.

Biden inherited the massive $3T/yr Trump deficit, and lowered it to $1.3 T yr, a great accomplishment.

Biden inherited a $3T/yr deficit, and lowered it
Trump inherited a $500B/yr deficit. and blew it up to $3T/yr
Trump's massive deficit ( and therefor massive debt) caused this inflation, but now it has eased under Biden's leadership.

(GW Bush started with a balanced budget and left office with a $1T/yr deficit)

Looks like Biden might have a $2T deficit this year.
With an awesome economy and without covid.
Why is Biden such a failure?
because he inherited a $3T deficit from Trump, with massive spending obligations for right now. Biden lowered the annual deficit substantially, something republicans can not do at all.

You are so stupid you do not understand that a budget can not go from $3T down to 0 in 3 years. You just exposed your ignorance on the subject, so now go post more fake data telling us we had 3% gdp in 2019, 3% who knew !!

Forum List

Back