More Incredibly EPIC DUMBFUCKERY From the LEFT and Their LOVE for MUSLIMS

And now the little bubble headed progtards show their true colors...

Mizzou, Black Lives Matter Complain: Paris Stole Our Spotlight!

The leftist filth is really coming unhinged as of late. They're defending a cult that kills hundreds in cold blood, and then they whine because they're no longer in the spotlight for crying about being dumbass little cry babies.

You realize the radical's main recruiting tool is the claim that the US wants to destroy their religion, don't you?
Just what the fuck do you think they want to do to all other religions? That should be enough to recruit the world against them. The only truly intolerant religion in the world and you sympathize with it. Nobody that stupid should be allowed to post here.

One difference between you and me is that I am opposed to the terrorists. You oppose an entire religion.They aren't the same thing.
Don't lie about what I oppose. I strongly believe we should...

Kill :Boom2:All RADICAL MUSLIMS...and their children!

I have several Muslim friends. I have two that agree with the above.

You have no idea what I believe.:asshole:

You realize the radical's main recruiting tool is the claim that the US wants to destroy their religion, don't you?
Just what the fuck do you think they want to do to all other religions? That should be enough to recruit the world against them. The only truly intolerant religion in the world and you sympathize with it. Nobody that stupid should be allowed to post here.

One difference between you and me is that I am opposed to the terrorists. You oppose an entire religion.They aren't the same thing.

Yet you think you know what I believe.

Yet you think you know what I believe.
Please show me where I stated what I think you believe.

:popcorn:

Wow, that was great. Now we will see another war, invading more countries, and more Americans die.

How do you correlate them being offended by 9/11 remembrance ceremonies to others wanting to 'destroy' their religion? Are you saying that anything we do that isn't in agreement with their beliefs is an attempt to destroy their religion?

How do you correlate them being offended by 9/11 remembrance ceremonies to others wanting to 'destroy' their religion? Are you saying that anything we do that isn't in agreement with their beliefs is an attempt to destroy their religion?
Unfortunately, that is likely true. The fact that we do not accept Sharia Law is a threat to their beliefs. The fact that we are tolerant of many religions is a threat to their beliefs. If you differ from their mindset, you are a threat. That is likely why Mohammed used death threats to assure himself a faithful following.

Last edited:
Let 9/11 die.
"Those who do not remember the past are bond to repeat it"... so, no, we will never forget.

To remember is one thing. To endlessly and mindlessly obsess over is a compeletely different thing.

Ashtara is a perfect example of the lunatic, deathcultist lefty. Why aren't these psychos shut away in institutions? Oh yeah, because they say they shouldn't be. And everybody knows its always a good idea to let the lunatics run the asylum.

Let 9/11 die.
"Those who do not remember the past are bond to repeat it"... so, no, we will never forget.

To remember is one thing. To endlessly and mindlessly obsess over is a compeletely different thing.

Ashtara is a perfect example of the lunatic, deathcultist lefty. Why aren't these psychos shut away in institutions? Oh yeah, because they say they shouldn't be. And everybody knows its always a good idea to let the lunatics run the asylum.

"Left wing", "right wing"... those terms are irrelevant to me, as they should be to all of you. I believe what I Will to believe. I am not left or right, liberal or conservative, democrat or republican. I could not even begin to describe my Weltanschauung using such mundane and limiting labels... labels which seem only to serve in dividing you against each other. But, like they say... divide and conquer...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back