More IRS staffers placed on leave

The IRS has notified congressional staff that top officials in the agency’s Affordable Care Act implementation team were recently placed on administrative leave for potential improprieties, according to a congressional source.

The agency told lawmakers that Fred Schindler, who is Sarah Hall Ingram’s deputy, and another staffer in the division were put on leave. The move is the result of gifts the staffers allegedly received — including $1,100 in free food and other items — while attending a 2010 health care conference.

The move is the result of gifts the staffers allegedly received

that's so interesting - surly no liberal agenda should be tolerated by a strictly Republican electorate.

It's time for us to abolish the IRS. Let's take a play out of the progressive playbook and not let this crisis go to waste.

As the liberals post that this is old news and the story is dying each day, the issue just continues to gain momentum.

It's political suicide to even defend it. Even my grandmother has shed her final loyalties to the Democratic Party; and not because of the IRS scandal, but because they are defending it.

They are after the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, the Third Amendment (drones quartered in our skies), the Fourth Amendment (just look at judge making google reveal all information), Amendments 5-8 via NDAA, Ninth Amendment via Statism, Tenth Amendment via Unitarianism.

As an independent voter I am outraged. I am furious that the IRS would single out any group on either side of the aisle for this clear violation tax and election rules.

As a realist, I think the Republicans have pulled the same thing in the past, and are overzealous.

Both parties have taken unethical actions to control the vote many times, in many locations around the nation. If politicians were as concerned as they say they are about dishonesty in electioneering , Al Gore would have been in the White House from 2000-2008. Americans seem to forget, but the world has not, that American elections are as corrupt as in any third world country.

alGore_1515233c.jpg

Imagine Al Gore in the White House. No Iraq war. No war in Afghanistan. Globel warming would have been dealt with and our tornado/Hurricane/forest fire problems would have been a top priority. Much more attention would have been paid to domestic issues. Gore preferred to negotiate rather than create war, so maybe no 9/11. And, we would have never heard the name "Scooter Libby."

Hey, didn't Al Gore win that election by a half million votes? He sure did!

So, let's cut the bull shit.

Last edited:
I don't care if both sides have done it in the past. I've seen no evidence of Republicans doing it, but if they did, they were just as wrong and that just strengthens my argument that we need limited government and to abolish the IRS.

I don't care if both sides have done it in the past. I've seen no evidence of Republicans doing it, but if they did, they were just as wrong and that just strengthens my argument that we need limited government and to abolish the IRS.

Didn't care for your attitude, so........... The IRS is a good political issue for Republicans. But are they in danger of overreaching on it?

"Karl Rove, the chief political strategist for George W. Bush’s presidency, acknowledged that he worries “a little bit” about the possibility of overreach..... Rove may be the most visible Republican to admit a bit of concern about the possibility of his side going down a political rabbit hole over the next few years, but he is not the only one.........."

PH2008050703151.jpg

George and Carl

Last edited:
The source said Schindler and the other staffer received $1,100 in free food and other items at the conference.

Make the bastards pay......well at least 15% Scurvy dogs....:(

Didn't care for your attitude, so........... The IRS is a good political issue for Republicans. But are they in danger of overreaching on it?

"Karl Rove, the chief political strategist for George W. Bush’s presidency, acknowledged that he worries “a little bit” about the possibility of overreach..... Rove may be the most visible Republican to admit a bit of concern about the possibility of his side going down a political rabbit hole over the next few years, but he is not the only one.........."

PH2008050703151.jpg

George and Carl

As I said earlier, if they abused power as well, they should be held accountable and it's an even bigger reason to shrink the size, scope, and power of the Federal Government.

As an independent voter I am outraged. I am furious that the IRS would single out any group on either side of the aisle for this clear violation tax and election rules.

As a realist, I think the Republicans have pulled the same thing in the past, and are overzealous.

Both parties have taken unethical actions to control the vote many times, in many locations around the nation. If politicians were as concerned as they say they are about dishonesty in electioneering , Al Gore would have been in the White House from 2000-2008. Americans seem to forget, but the world has not, that American elections are as corrupt as in any third world country.

Imagine Al Gore in the White House. No Iraq war. No war in Afghanistan. Globel warming would have been dealt with and our tornado/Hurricane/forest fire problems would have been a top priority. Much more attention would have been paid to domestic issues. Gore preferred to negotiate rather than create war, so maybe no 9/11. And, we would have never heard the name "Scooter Libby."

that is not what this thread is about. It is about IRS staffers taking gifts. You now, graft.

PH2008050703151.jpg

George and Carl

I'm sorry, Bush & Karl Rove?

:lol:

George and Carl

Ahhh...Booooooosssshhhhhh did it first defense!
Which has NOTHING to do with this current event.

:clap2: attempt at deflection though!

You're not an independent voter. You're a Democrat shill.

Yeah, imagine Al Gore in the WH. After the 10th al Qaeda attack on America in which thousands of Americans get killed Al Gore vows to get serious about tracking them down and bringing them to justice. He appoints the former chief of Detroit PD to look into it.
Meanwhile he has cap n tax rammed through Congress so gas is now $10/gal and the average electric bill is $400. But no problem: he has also rammed through subsidies for poor people, paid for by taxing the uber-wealthy elite--those making over $50,000/yr--at 95% rates.
No, Gore did not win the election, you miserable ignoramus. Bush won the election because the popular vote is irrelevant in electing a president.
Now get back under your fucking rock where you belong, asshole.

that is not what this thread is about. It is about IRS staffers taking gifts. You now, graft.

When the liberals ass is handed to them, they need to change the subject, Sunshine.

Forum List

Back