More IRS staffers placed on leave

Imagine Al Gore in the White House. No Iraq war. No war in Afghanistan. Globel warming would have been dealt with and our tornado/Hurricane/forest fire problems would have been a top priority. Much more attention would have been paid to domestic issues. Gore preferred to negotiate rather than create war, so maybe no 9/11. And, we would have never heard the name "Scooter Libby."

Hey, didn't Al Gore win that election by a half million votes? He sure did!

So, let's cut the bull shit.

You're not an independent voter. You're a Democrat shill.

Yeah, imagine Al Gore in the WH. After the 10th al Qaeda attack on America in which thousands of Americans get killed Al Gore vows to get serious about tracking them down and bringing them to justice. He appoints the former chief of Detroit PD to look into it.
Meanwhile he has cap n tax rammed through Congress so gas is now $10/gal and the average electric bill is $400. But no problem: he has also rammed through subsidies for poor people, paid for by taxing the uber-wealthy elite--those making over $50,000/yr--at 95% rates.
No, Gore did not win the election, you miserable ignoramus. Bush won the election because the popular vote is irrelevant in electing a president.
Now get back under your fucking rock where you belong, asshole.

Im a big skeptical of the Independent claim as well. Most independents wouldn't get upset when I suggest that we hold Democrats & Republicans accountable for any abuses & Corruption that took place.

I heartily approve of this trend. Let's put all of the IRS on leave and then change the locks.

As an independent voter I am outraged. I am furious that the IRS would single out any group on either side of the aisle for this clear violation tax and election rules.

As a realist, I think the Republicans have pulled the same thing in the past, and are overzealous.

Both parties have taken unethical actions to control the vote many times, in many locations around the nation. If politicians were as concerned as they say they are about dishonesty in electioneering , Al Gore would have been in the White House from 2000-2008. Americans seem to forget, but the world has not, that American elections are as corrupt as in any third world country.

alGore_1515233c.jpg

Imagine Al Gore in the White House. No Iraq war. No war in Afghanistan. Globel warming would have been dealt with and our tornado/Hurricane/forest fire problems would have been a top priority. Much more attention would have been paid to domestic issues. Gore preferred to negotiate rather than create war, so maybe no 9/11. And, we would have never heard the name "Scooter Libby."

The only way Gore could have won in 2000 is if one of his illegal schemes for counting was approved, you know one of them was to count every vote in two districts for the independent as for Gore. Remember that? How about the hanging chad bullshit?

EVERY recount put Bush on top INCLUDING leftest organizations after the fact. Get over it Gore lost Bush won.

As an independent voter I am outraged. I am furious that the IRS would single out any group on either side of the aisle for this clear violation tax and election rules.

As a realist, I think the Republicans have pulled the same thing in the past, and are overzealous.

Both parties have taken unethical actions to control the vote many times, in many locations around the nation. If politicians were as concerned as they say they are about dishonesty in electioneering , Al Gore would have been in the White House from 2000-2008. Americans seem to forget, but the world has not, that American elections are as corrupt as in any third world country.

alGore_1515233c.jpg

The only way Gore could have won in 2000 is if one of his illegal schemes for counting was approved, you know one of them was to count every vote in two districts for the independent as for Gore. Remember that? How about the hanging chad bullshit?

EVERY recount put Bush on top INCLUDING leftest organizations after the fact. Get over it Gore lost Bush won.

Another reason I'm skeptical of his independence. Al Gore was never winning the election. At no point did he have a lead in Florida. Even in the recounts the Media did after the whole controversy was over, Bush still won Florida

No honest person can claim that Al Gore won the 2000 election. Nor would any independent person try to do so. Only hard core partisan lefties even try.

Was it really all of 1000 dollars? 1000 whole dollars. OMfingGOD. Not "that" thousand dollars. Chump change. You rethugs are going to act all superior and butt hurt over chump change. LMAO.

Hell our wonderful Congress people wouldn't even take your phone call if all you were offering was a thousand dollars.

But keep it up. Your butt hurt is funny as hell.

Was it really all of 1000 dollars? 1000 whole dollars. OMfingGOD. Not "that" thousand dollars. Chump change. You rethugs are going to act all superior and butt hurt over chump change. LMAO.

Hell our wonderful Congress people wouldn't even take your phone call if all you were offering was a thousand dollars.

But keep it up. Your butt hurt is funny as hell.

WTF are you talking about?

alGore_1515233c.jpg

Independent..... :lol:

Why are so many of you clowns afraid to admit what you really are ?.......

The IRS has notified congressional staff that top officials in the agency’s Affordable Care Act implementation team were recently placed on administrative leave for potential improprieties, according to a congressional source.

The agency told lawmakers that Fred Schindler, who is Sarah Hall Ingram’s deputy, and another staffer in the division were put on leave. The move is the result of gifts the staffers allegedly received — including $1,100 in free food and other items — while attending a 2010 health care conference.

The move is the result of gifts the staffers allegedly received

that's so interesting - surly no liberal agenda should be tolerated by a strictly Republican electorate.

DAYUMM. Can't you all read. But, my bad it was 1100 entire dollars you all are freaking about. 1100. To funny. Oh, and some alleged "gifts".

The IRS has notified congressional staff that top officials in the agency’s Affordable Care Act implementation team were recently placed on administrative leave for potential improprieties, according to a congressional source.

The agency told lawmakers that Fred Schindler, who is Sarah Hall Ingram’s deputy, and another staffer in the division were put on leave. The move is the result of gifts the staffers allegedly received — including $1,100 in free food and other items — while attending a 2010 health care conference.

The move is the result of gifts the staffers allegedly received

that's so interesting - surly no liberal agenda should be tolerated by a strictly Republican electorate.

DAYUMM. Can't you all read. But, my bad it was 1100 entire dollars you all are freaking about. 1100. To funny. Oh, and some alleged "gifts".

If you could actually comprehend this issue, what was stated was a symptom of the bigger problem. This goes beyond just a 1000, it gets into the millions if you would do more than be an underinformed voter. Research, research, research

What exactly in what I said is difficult to understand? HOLD THEM ALL ACCOUNTABLE.

Eh so much for the end of the culture of corruption in D.C.

Also, so much for an open and honest administration. Commrade Obama has done more to destroy Liberty and our economy than all previous administrations. Why? Because...
Dumb
Fucking
Liberals elected

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America.

I don't care if both sides have done it in the past. I've seen no evidence of Republicans doing it, but if they did, they were just as wrong and that just strengthens my argument that we need limited government and to abolish the IRS.

Didn't care for your attitude, so........... The IRS is a good political issue for Republicans. But are they in danger of overreaching on it?

"Karl Rove, the chief political strategist for George W. Bush’s presidency, acknowledged that he worries “a little bit” about the possibility of overreach..... Rove may be the most visible Republican to admit a bit of concern about the possibility of his side going down a political rabbit hole over the next few years, but he is not the only one.........."

PH2008050703151.jpg

George and Carl

As I said earlier, if they abused power as well, they should be held accountable and it's an even bigger reason to shrink the size, scope, and power of the Federal Government.

Of course Karl Rove did the dirty work himself, and is afraid that all the Republican noise about the IRS will open Pandora's box point the finger at himself and George Bush. Did you read the link at all?

Forum List

Back